Dual Monitor Setup With Integrated Graphics

Emphasising

3 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I recently just finished my first ever Hackintosh build and am extremely happy with it apart from one major issue..

The specs:

• Intel Core Skylake Processor i5-6500
  • Gigabyte H170N-WI-FI Motherboard
  • Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16 GB Kit (8 GB x 2) DDR4 2400
  • Corsair 550W CS550M
  • Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB
  • Broadcom BCM94352Z DW1560 Wireless-AC 867M WiFi Bluetooth 4.0 NGFF M.2 Card (being shipped)
  • OSX El Capitan (not sierra)
NOTE: I'm using integrated GFX as I don't want to spend anymore just yet on a GPU but maybe in the near future!

I followed ammulder's guide on installing El Capitan and everything is working apart from my Display Ports. I have a HDMI plugged in (top HDMI port on mobo) and works fine it's just when I have my other monitor hooked up using either the other HDMI provided or DVI port I get a complete blank display and my other monitor is still working as normal.

I tried other guides, few different tweaks and even hotplugging but that doesn't seem to work. I also tried taking the HDMI out of the working port and inserting it into another HDMI or DVI and that doesn't seem to work either.

Please help me as I would highly appreciate it and would love to be using this amazing build with 2 monitors instead of 1. clear.png

Regards, Emphasising

I assume you're using ig-platform-id 0x19120000 in Clover.

What AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer patches have you tried? You probably have them applied through config.plist