Leopard Build 9A283 Leaks

sHARD>>

32 posts in this topic

confirmed that the pirate who was posting off his golden treasure to the world.... was trying to hawk fool's gold!!!!

Dude, what does that even mean?

Oh.

But that's illegal, no? Why do that when you have an ADC account? Also, why would you want it if you're not a developer? It's just a {censored} new beta...

You and I understand that. I am a Developer for both Apple and Microsoft. There are people around who have to have the latest no matter how they get it. Spending $500.00 bucks for a beta to most would be insane unless they were infact developers. It's just a form of illegal hacking and cracking that will always go on until someone gets nailed to the wall.

You and I understand that. I am a Developer for both Apple and Microsoft. There are people around who have to have the latest no matter how they get it. Spending $500.00 bucks for a beta to most would be insane unless they were infact developers. It's just a form of illegal hacking and cracking that will always go on until someone gets nailed to the wall.

And then, as has always happened since the dawn of time, someone (or many) new will come along and finish what the last person started.