Build_Clover.command, another Script to build standard Clover (or customized)

Micky1979
2,126 posts in this topic

Hi Micky1979, I've encountered a small issue that's probably not directly related to your script but I know it's an easy fix for you ;). While building, the script stops if mtoc is already present in /usr/local/bin instead of overwriting or deleting the file, and it even asks for my password to (I guess) perform the operation:

TOOLCHAIN_DIR: /Users/maniac10/src/opt/local
Installing mtoc
Password:
ln: /usr/local/bin/mtoc: File exists

Hi Micky1979, I've encountered a small issue that's probably not directly related to your script but I know it's an easy fix for you ;). While building, the script stops if mtoc is already present in /usr/local/bin instead of overwriting or deleting the file, and it even asks for my password to (I guess) perform the operation:

TOOLCHAIN_DIR: /Users/maniac10/src/opt/local
Installing mtoc
Password:
ln: /usr/local/bin/mtoc: File exists

Ok. You already have mtoc (with no execution permission set) but ebuild.sh try to create a sym-link (ln -s), failing since there's no need to create it because a real file already exist.

Also this mean you are running on an old OS since is removed for some time in latests OSX. Is right?

I'm on 10.12 right now, updated from 10.1. Mtoc was installed by CloverGrowerPro and worked just fine, I just wanted to try your script (which is awesome btw) and faced that error. It also happens with CGP if I remove its toolchain.

Also, if I delete both symlinks and run the compilation again, they are successfully recreated and it never asks about them again.

• Like 1

Again, it should be MTOC_PATH exported from ebuild.sh for use in tools_def.txt.

if user has /usr/local/bin/mtoc.NEW then use it,

else install into users folder ~/src/opt/local/bin and export this path.

It is not my case as I am not going to delete the mtoc. It is here forever.

I was referring about mtoc, not mtoc.NEW. the first was no longer included by apple nor in the OS nor in Xcode, the second must be builted among cctools. ebuild.sh has found it so I asked why (should not by there in newer OSes). 

PS Started working on a new Clover installer for Ubuntu, maybe will be a live cd also

mtoc, as well as mtoc.NEW was never included in MacOS or Xcode. It is always custom utility installed once per life.

Again, I prefer to install into system folder for all users then for each user separately.

if user has /usr/local/bin/mtoc.NEW then use it

That's when my problem appeared, I already had both files from before but the script stopped instead of continuing, as you describe. That only happened once, the very first time I run this script (or CGP), then after I manually deleted both files the script recreated them and the problem disappeared thereafter.

I know it's a non issue but I thought I should at least let you know.

• Like 1

binaries compiled in Ubuntu 16.04:

===============================================================================
Build_Clover script v3.5
                          <----------------------------------------------------
By Micky1979 based on Slice, Zenith432, STLVNUB, JrCs, cecekpawon, Needy, cvad, Rehabman, philip_petev
Please enter your choice: 
1) check revision
2) update Clover only (no building)
3) update & build Clover
4) run my script on the source
5) build existing revision (no update, standard build)
6) build existing revision with FORCEREBUILD (no update, standard build)
7) build existing revision with custom macros enabled
8) info and limitations about this script
9) enter Developers mode
#? 5
Select the desired architecture
	 1) Standard with both ia32 and x64
	 2) x64 only
	 3) ia32 only
Running from: Linux
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=gcc
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/lto-wrapper
Target: x86_64-linux-gnu
Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.2' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-5/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,java,go,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --program-suffix=-5 --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --with-sysroot=/ --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=new --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-vtable-verify --enable-libmpx --enable-plugin --with-system-zlib --disable-browser-plugin --enable-java-awt=gtk --enable-gtk-cairo --with-java-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj-5-amd64/jre --enable-java-home --with-jvm-root-dir=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj-5-amd64 --with-jvm-jar-dir=/usr/lib/jvm-exports/java-1.5.0-gcj-5-amd64 --with-arch-directory=amd64 --with-ecj-jar=/usr/share/java/eclipse-ecj.jar --enable-objc-gc --enable-multiarch --disable-werror --with-arch-32=i686 --with-abi=m64 --with-multilib-list=m32,m64,mx32 --enable-multilib --with-tune=generic --enable-checking=release --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --host=x86_64-linux-gnu --target=x86_64-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix
gcc version 5.4.0 20160609 (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.2) 

BUILDTOOL is GCC53

nasm check:
NASM version 2.12.02 compiled on Sep 10 2016
gettext check:
found gettext at /usr/bin
boot6
TOOLCHAIN_DIR: /usr
NASM_PREFIX: /usr/bin/
NASM_VER: 2.12.02
Initializing workspace
Loading previous configuration from /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Conf/BuildEnv.sh
WORKSPACE: /home/micky1979/src/edk2
EDK_TOOLS_PATH: /home/micky1979/src/edk2/BaseTools
CONF_PATH: /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Conf

Running edk2 build for CloverX64 using the command:
build --skip-autogen  -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -D CHECK_FLAGS -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover/Clover.dsc  -a X64 -b RELEASE -t GCC53 -n 2 

Build environment: Linux-4.4.0-31-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-16.04-xenial
Build start time: 18:21:38, Sep.10 2016

WORKSPACE        = /home/micky1979/src/edk2
ECP_SOURCE       = /home/micky1979/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg
EDK_SOURCE       = /home/micky1979/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg
EFI_SOURCE       = /home/micky1979/src/edk2/EdkCompatibilityPkg
EDK_TOOLS_PATH   = /home/micky1979/src/edk2/BaseTools

Architecture(s)  = X64
Build target     = RELEASE
Toolchain        = GCC53

Active Platform          = /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Clover.dsc
Flash Image Definition   = /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Clover.fdf

Processing meta-data ... done!
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePcdLibNull/BasePcdLibNull.inf [X64]
make: Nothing to be done for 'tbuild'.
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseDebugLibNull/BaseDebugLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLib/BaseMemoryLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePrintLib/BasePrintLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull/BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseIoLibIntrinsic/BaseIoLibIntrinsic.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib/DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeCoreEntryPoint/DxeCoreEntryPoint.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDevicePathLib/UefiDevicePathLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiBootServicesTableLib/UefiBootServicesTableLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePeCoffExtraActionLibNull/BasePeCoffExtraActionLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeCoreHobLib/DxeCoreHobLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiLib/UefiLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCacheMaintenanceLib/BaseCacheMaintenanceLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseUefiDecompressLib/BaseUefiDecompressLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePerformanceLibNull/BasePerformanceLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/VBoxPeCoffLib/VBoxPeCoffLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib/BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib/DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/DuetTimerLib/DuetTimerLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeServicesLib/DxeServicesLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DebugAgentLibNull/DebugAgentLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull/CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryAllocationLib/UefiMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeHobLib/DxeHobLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDriverEntryPoint/UefiDriverEntryPoint.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeLib/UefiRuntimeLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/VarCheckLib/VarCheckLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseSynchronizationLib/BaseSynchronizationLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeServicesTableLib/DxeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/TpmMeasurementLibNull/TpmMeasurementLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/AuthVariableLibNull/AuthVariableLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/VarCheckUefiLib/VarCheckUefiLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeCapsuleLibNull/DxeCapsuleLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeSecurityManagementLib/DxeSecurityManagementLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxePcdLib/DxePcdLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/UefiHiiServicesLib/UefiHiiServicesLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiHiiLib/UefiHiiLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/CustomizedDisplayLib/CustomizedDisplayLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/LzmaCustomDecompressLib/LzmaCustomDecompressLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/GenericBdsLib/GenericBdsLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/OsxBdsPlatformLib/PlatformBds.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePciCf8Lib/BasePciCf8Lib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePciLibCf8/BasePciLibCf8.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/UefiCpuPkg/Library/BaseXApicLib/BaseXApicLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/Library/BaseIoApicLib/BaseIoApicLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxDxeIpl/DxeIpl.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxDxeCore/DxeMain.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/PCD/Dxe/Pcd.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/WatchdogTimerDxe/WatchdogTimer.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Core/RuntimeDxe/RuntimeDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe/MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Variable/EmuRuntimeDxe/EmuVariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/FaultTolerantWriteDxe/FaultTolerantWriteDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Variable/RuntimeDxe/VariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/CapsuleRuntimeDxe/CapsuleRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/MemoryTest/NullMemoryTestDxe/NullMemoryTestDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SecurityStubDxe/SecurityStubDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Console/ConPlatformDxe/ConPlatformDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Console/ConSplitterDxe/ConSplitterDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/HiiDatabaseDxe/HiiDatabaseDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SetupBrowserDxe/SetupBrowserDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/DisplayEngineDxe/DisplayEngineDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GraphicsConsoleDxe/GraphicsConsoleDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/DevicePathDxe/DevicePathDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SmbiosDxe/SmbiosDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/DuetPkg/SmbiosGenDxe/SmbiosGen.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxEfiLdr/EfiLdr.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxBdsDxe/BdsDxe.inf [X64]
[CC] EfiLoader
[SLINK] EfiLoader
[CC] BdsEntry
[SLINK] BdsDxe
[DLINK1] EfiLoader
[OBJCOPY] EfiLoader
[GENFW] EfiLoader
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/EbcDxe/EbcDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/UefiCpuPkg/CpuIo2Dxe/CpuIo2Dxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/CpuDxe/Cpu.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/8259InterruptControllerDxe/8259.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/AcpiReset/Reset.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Metronome/Metronome.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/PcatRealTimeClockRuntimeDxe/PcatRealTimeClockRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/8254TimerDxe/8254Timer.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/PciRootBridgeDxe/PciRootBridge.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/MemLogLibDefault/MemLogLibDefault.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/NvmExpressDxe/NvmExpressDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Universal/DataHubDxe/DataHubDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/DriverOverride/DriverOverride.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxIso9660.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxExt2.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxExt4.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxReiserFS.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/FatPkg/EnhancedFatDxe/Fat.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/EXFAT.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/HFSPLUS.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/ISO9660.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/NTFS.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/UDF.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Pci/VgaMiniPortDxe/VgaMiniPortDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/VideoBiosPatchLib/VideoBiosPatchLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/SataControllerDxe/SataControllerDxe.inf [X64]
[DLINK1] SataController
[OBJCOPY] SataController
[GENFW] SataController
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/AtaAtapi/AtaAtapiPassThru.inf [X64]
[DLINK1] BdsDxe
[OBJCOPY] BdsDxe
[GENFW] BdsDxe
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/AtaBus/AtaBusDxe.inf [X64]
[DLINK1] AtaBusDxe
[OBJCOPY] AtaBusDxe
[GENFW] AtaBusDxe
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiScsiLib/UefiScsiLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/UhciDxe/UhciDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OhciDxe/OhciDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/EhciDxe/EhciDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiUsbLib/UefiUsbLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbMassStorageDxe/UsbMassStorageDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/IsaAcpiDxe/IsaAcpi.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/IsaBusDxe/IsaBusDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/Ps2KeyboardDxe/Ps2keyboardDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe/Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Ps2MouseDxe/Ps2MouseDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAcpiTableDxe/AcpiTableDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAcpiPlatformDxe/AcpiPlatformDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/DiskIoDxe/DiskIoDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/UnicodeCollation/EnglishDxe/EnglishDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/PartitionDxe/PartitionDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/BiosKeyboard/KeyboardDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/MsgLog/MsgLog.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/DumpUefiCalls/DumpUefiCalls.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxFatBinaryDrv/OsxFatBinaryDrv.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/AppleImageCodec/AppleImageCodec.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiSortLib/UefiSortLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiFileHandleLib/UefiFileHandleLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiApplicationEntryPoint/UefiApplicationEntryPoint.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLib/UefiShellLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryLib/UefiMemoryLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeNetLib/DxeNetLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCpuLib/BaseCpuLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/HpetTimerDxe/HpetTimerDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxPciBusNoEnumerationDxe/PciBusNoEnumeration.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxHfs.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/BiosVideo/BiosVideo.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/VideoDxe/VideoDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/DVDBus/ScsiBusDxe.inf [X64]
[DLINK1] AtaAtapiPassThruDxe
[OBJCOPY] AtaAtapiPassThruDxe
[GENFW] AtaAtapiPassThruDxe
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/DVDDisk/ScsiDiskDxe.inf [X64]
[DLINK1] ScsiBus
[OBJCOPY] ScsiBus
[GENFW] ScsiBus
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Patches_for_EDK2/XhciDxe/XhciDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Patches_for_EDK2/UsbBusDxe/UsbBusDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbKbDxe/UsbKbDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbMouseDxe/UsbMouseDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/Region2Dxe/LegacyRegion2Dxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/FSInject/FSInject.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/EmuVariableUefi/EmuVariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/bdmesg_efi/bdmesg.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/refit.inf [X64]
[DLINK1] ScsiDisk
[OBJCOPY] ScsiDisk
[GENFW] ScsiDisk
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAptioFixDrv/OsxAptioFixDrv.inf [X64]
[CC] OsxAptioFixDrv
[SLINK] OsxAptioFixDrv
[CC] main
[CC] menu
[CC] DataHubCpu
[DLINK1] OsxAptioFixDrv
[SLINK] CLOVERX64
[OBJCOPY] OsxAptioFixDrv
[GENFW] OsxAptioFixDrv
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAptioFixDrv/OsxAptioFix2Drv.inf [X64]
[CC] OsxAptioFix2Drv
[SLINK] OsxAptioFix2Drv
[DLINK1] OsxAptioFix2Drv
[OBJCOPY] OsxAptioFix2Drv
[GENFW] OsxAptioFix2Drv
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxLowMemFixDrv/OsxLowMemFixDrv.inf [X64]
[CC] OsxLowMemFixDrv
[SLINK] OsxLowMemFixDrv
[DLINK1] OsxLowMemFixDrv
[OBJCOPY] OsxLowMemFixDrv
[GENFW] OsxLowMemFixDrv
[DLINK1] CLOVERX64
[OBJCOPY] CLOVERX64
[GENFW] CLOVERX64

Generating DUETEFIMAINFVX64 FV
########################################
##################
GUID cross reference file can be found at /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/FV/Guid.xref

FV Space Information
DUETEFIMAINFVX64 [36%Full] 2752512 total, 1012688 used, 1739824 free

- Done -
Build end time: 18:22:16, Sep.10 2016
Build total time: 00:00:38

Compressing DUETEFIMainFv.FV ...
Encoding
Compressing DxeCore.efi ...
Encoding
Compressing DxeIpl.efi ...
Encoding
Generate Loader Image ...
Created /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/FV/Efildr64
879+0 records in
879+0 records out
450048 bytes (450 kB, 440 KiB) copied, 0.00166793 s, 270 MB/s
Copy CloverEFI:
  -> boot6
Changing byte at 0xa9 of boot6 to show 6 as init message:
1+0 records in
1+0 records out
1 byte copied, 0.00163712 s, 0.6 kB/s
  -> BOOTX64.efi
  -> CLOVERX64.efi
Copy Mandatory drivers:
  -> FSInject-64.efi
  -> FSInject-64.efi
  -> OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi
  -> VBoxHfs-64.efi
Copy Optional drivers:
  -> NvmExpressDxe-64.efi
  -> Ps2MouseDxe-64.efi
  -> UsbMouseDxe-64.efi
  -> VBoxExt2-64.efi
  -> VBoxExt4-64.efi
  -> VBoxIso9600-64.efi
  -> XhciDxe-64.efi
  -> GrubEXFAT-64.efi
  -> GrubISO9660-64.efi
  -> GrubNTFS-64.efi
  -> GrubUDF-64.efi
  -> CsmVideoDxe-64.efi
  -> DataHubDxe-64.efi
  -> EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
  -> OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi
  -> OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
  -> OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi
  -> PartitionDxe-64.efi
Copy Applications:
  -> bdmesg.efi
Done!

Generating BootSectors
make: Entering directory '/home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/BootHFS'
make: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make: Leaving directory '/home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/BootHFS'
Done!
boot7
Initializing workspace

Running edk2 build for CloverX64 using the command:
build --skip-autogen  -D DISABLE_USB_SUPPORT -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -D CHECK_FLAGS -D USE_BIOS_BLOCKIO -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover/Clover.dsc  -a X64 -b RELEASE -t GCC53 -n 2 

Build start time: 18:22:18, Sep.10 2016

Architecture(s)  = X64
Toolchain        = GCC53

Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePcdLibNull/BasePcdLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseDebugLibNull/BaseDebugLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLib/BaseMemoryLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePrintLib/BasePrintLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull/BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseIoLibIntrinsic/BaseIoLibIntrinsic.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib/DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeCoreEntryPoint/DxeCoreEntryPoint.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDevicePathLib/UefiDevicePathLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiBootServicesTableLib/UefiBootServicesTableLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePeCoffExtraActionLibNull/BasePeCoffExtraActionLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeCoreHobLib/DxeCoreHobLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiLib/UefiLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCacheMaintenanceLib/BaseCacheMaintenanceLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseUefiDecompressLib/BaseUefiDecompressLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePerformanceLibNull/BasePerformanceLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/VBoxPeCoffLib/VBoxPeCoffLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib/BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib/DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/DuetTimerLib/DuetTimerLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeServicesLib/DxeServicesLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DebugAgentLibNull/DebugAgentLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull/CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryAllocationLib/UefiMemoryAllocationLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeHobLib/DxeHobLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDriverEntryPoint/UefiDriverEntryPoint.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeLib/UefiRuntimeLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/VarCheckLib/VarCheckLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseSynchronizationLib/BaseSynchronizationLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeServicesTableLib/DxeServicesTableLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/TpmMeasurementLibNull/TpmMeasurementLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/AuthVariableLibNull/AuthVariableLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/VarCheckUefiLib/VarCheckUefiLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeCapsuleLibNull/DxeCapsuleLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeSecurityManagementLib/DxeSecurityManagementLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxePcdLib/DxePcdLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/UefiHiiServicesLib/UefiHiiServicesLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiHiiLib/UefiHiiLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/CustomizedDisplayLib/CustomizedDisplayLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/LzmaCustomDecompressLib/LzmaCustomDecompressLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/GenericBdsLib/GenericBdsLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/OsxBdsPlatformLib/PlatformBds.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePciCf8Lib/BasePciCf8Lib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePciLibCf8/BasePciLibCf8.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/UefiCpuPkg/Library/BaseXApicLib/BaseXApicLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/Library/BaseIoApicLib/BaseIoApicLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxDxeIpl/DxeIpl.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxDxeCore/DxeMain.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/PCD/Dxe/Pcd.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/WatchdogTimerDxe/WatchdogTimer.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Core/RuntimeDxe/RuntimeDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe/MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Variable/EmuRuntimeDxe/EmuVariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/FaultTolerantWriteDxe/FaultTolerantWriteDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Variable/RuntimeDxe/VariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/CapsuleRuntimeDxe/CapsuleRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/MemoryTest/NullMemoryTestDxe/NullMemoryTestDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SecurityStubDxe/SecurityStubDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Console/ConPlatformDxe/ConPlatformDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Console/ConSplitterDxe/ConSplitterDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/HiiDatabaseDxe/HiiDatabaseDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SetupBrowserDxe/SetupBrowserDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/DisplayEngineDxe/DisplayEngineDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GraphicsConsoleDxe/GraphicsConsoleDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/DevicePathDxe/DevicePathDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SmbiosDxe/SmbiosDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/DuetPkg/SmbiosGenDxe/SmbiosGen.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxEfiLdr/EfiLdr.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxBdsDxe/BdsDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/EbcDxe/EbcDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/UefiCpuPkg/CpuIo2Dxe/CpuIo2Dxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/CpuDxe/Cpu.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/8259InterruptControllerDxe/8259.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/AcpiReset/Reset.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Metronome/Metronome.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/PcatRealTimeClockRuntimeDxe/PcatRealTimeClockRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/8254TimerDxe/8254Timer.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/PciRootBridgeDxe/PciRootBridge.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/MemLogLibDefault/MemLogLibDefault.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/NvmExpressDxe/NvmExpressDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Universal/DataHubDxe/DataHubDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/DriverOverride/DriverOverride.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxIso9660.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxExt2.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxExt4.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxReiserFS.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/FatPkg/EnhancedFatDxe/Fat.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/EXFAT.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/HFSPLUS.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/ISO9660.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/NTFS.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/UDF.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Pci/VgaMiniPortDxe/VgaMiniPortDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/VideoBiosPatchLib/VideoBiosPatchLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/UhciDxe/UhciDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OhciDxe/OhciDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/EhciDxe/EhciDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiUsbLib/UefiUsbLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbMassStorageDxe/UsbMassStorageDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/IsaAcpiDxe/IsaAcpi.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/IsaBusDxe/IsaBusDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/Ps2KeyboardDxe/Ps2keyboardDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe/Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Ps2MouseDxe/Ps2MouseDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAcpiTableDxe/AcpiTableDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAcpiPlatformDxe/AcpiPlatformDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/DiskIoDxe/DiskIoDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/UnicodeCollation/EnglishDxe/EnglishDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/PartitionDxe/PartitionDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/BiosKeyboard/KeyboardDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/MsgLog/MsgLog.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/DumpUefiCalls/DumpUefiCalls.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxFatBinaryDrv/OsxFatBinaryDrv.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/AppleImageCodec/AppleImageCodec.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiSortLib/UefiSortLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiFileHandleLib/UefiFileHandleLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiApplicationEntryPoint/UefiApplicationEntryPoint.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLib/UefiShellLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryLib/UefiMemoryLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeNetLib/DxeNetLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCpuLib/BaseCpuLib.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/HpetTimerDxe/HpetTimerDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxPciBusNoEnumerationDxe/PciBusNoEnumeration.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxHfs.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/BiosVideo/BiosVideo.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/VideoDxe/VideoDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/BlockIoDxe/BlockIoDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Patches_for_EDK2/XhciDxe/XhciDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Patches_for_EDK2/UsbBusDxe/UsbBusDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbKbDxe/UsbKbDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbMouseDxe/UsbMouseDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/Region2Dxe/LegacyRegion2Dxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/FSInject/FSInject.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/EmuVariableUefi/EmuVariableRuntimeDxe.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/bdmesg_efi/bdmesg.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/refit.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAptioFixDrv/OsxAptioFixDrv.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAptioFixDrv/OsxAptioFix2Drv.inf [X64]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxLowMemFixDrv/OsxLowMemFixDrv.inf [X64]

Generating DUETEFIMAINFVX64 FV
#######
GUID cross reference file can be found at /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/FV/Guid.xref

FV Space Information
DUETEFIMAINFVX64 [30%Full] 2752512 total, 846648 used, 1905864 free

- Done -
Build end time: 18:22:32, Sep.10 2016
Build total time: 00:00:14

Encoding
Encoding
Encoding
Created /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/FV/Efildr64
879+0 records in
879+0 records out
450048 bytes (450 kB, 440 KiB) copied, 0.006277 s, 71.7 MB/s
Copy CloverEFI:
  -> boot7
Changing byte at 0xa9 of boot7 to show 7 as init message:
1+0 records in
1+0 records out
1 byte copied, 0.00478196 s, 0.2 kB/s
  -> BOOTX64.efi
  -> CLOVERX64.efi
Copy Mandatory drivers:
  -> FSInject-64.efi
  -> FSInject-64.efi
  -> OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi
  -> VBoxHfs-64.efi
Copy Optional drivers:
  -> NvmExpressDxe-64.efi
  -> Ps2MouseDxe-64.efi
  -> UsbMouseDxe-64.efi
  -> VBoxExt2-64.efi
  -> VBoxExt4-64.efi
  -> VBoxIso9600-64.efi
  -> XhciDxe-64.efi
  -> GrubEXFAT-64.efi
  -> GrubISO9660-64.efi
  -> GrubNTFS-64.efi
  -> GrubUDF-64.efi
  -> CsmVideoDxe-64.efi
  -> DataHubDxe-64.efi
  -> EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
  -> OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi
  -> OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
  -> OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi
  -> PartitionDxe-64.efi
Copy Applications:
  -> bdmesg.efi
Done!

Generating BootSectors
Done!
boot3
Initializing workspace

Running edk2 build for CloverIA32 using the command:
build --skip-autogen  -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -D CHECK_FLAGS -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover/Clover.dsc  -a IA32 -b RELEASE -t GCC53 -n 2 

Build start time: 18:22:34, Sep.10 2016

Architecture(s)  = IA32
Toolchain        = GCC53

Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePcdLibNull/BasePcdLibNull.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseDebugLibNull/BaseDebugLibNull.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLib/BaseMemoryLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePrintLib/BasePrintLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull/BaseReportStatusCodeLibNull.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseIoLibIntrinsic/BaseIoLibIntrinsic.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib/DxeCoreMemoryAllocationLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeCoreEntryPoint/DxeCoreEntryPoint.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib/UefiRuntimeServicesTableLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDevicePathLib/UefiDevicePathLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiBootServicesTableLib/UefiBootServicesTableLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePeCoffExtraActionLibNull/BasePeCoffExtraActionLibNull.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeCoreHobLib/DxeCoreHobLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiLib/UefiLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseCacheMaintenanceLib/BaseCacheMaintenanceLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseUefiDecompressLib/BaseUefiDecompressLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePerformanceLibNull/BasePerformanceLibNull.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/VBoxPeCoffLib/VBoxPeCoffLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib/BasePeCoffGetEntryPointLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib/DxeExtractGuidedSectionLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/DuetTimerLib/DuetTimerLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeServicesLib/DxeServicesLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DebugAgentLibNull/DebugAgentLibNull.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull/CpuExceptionHandlerLibNull.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryAllocationLib/UefiMemoryAllocationLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeHobLib/DxeHobLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiDriverEntryPoint/UefiDriverEntryPoint.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiRuntimeLib/UefiRuntimeLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/VarCheckLib/VarCheckLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseSynchronizationLib/BaseSynchronizationLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxeServicesTableLib/DxeServicesTableLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/TpmMeasurementLibNull/TpmMeasurementLibNull.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/AuthVariableLibNull/AuthVariableLibNull.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/VarCheckUefiLib/VarCheckUefiLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeCapsuleLibNull/DxeCapsuleLibNull.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeSecurityManagementLib/DxeSecurityManagementLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/DxePcdLib/DxePcdLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/UefiHiiServicesLib/UefiHiiServicesLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiHiiLib/UefiHiiLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/CustomizedDisplayLib/CustomizedDisplayLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/LzmaCustomDecompressLib/LzmaCustomDecompressLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/GenericBdsLib/GenericBdsLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/OsxBdsPlatformLib/PlatformBds.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePciCf8Lib/BasePciCf8Lib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePciLibCf8/BasePciLibCf8.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxDxeIpl/DxeIpl.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxDxeCore/DxeMain.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/PCD/Dxe/Pcd.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/WatchdogTimerDxe/WatchdogTimer.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Core/RuntimeDxe/RuntimeDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe/MonotonicCounterRuntimeDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Variable/EmuRuntimeDxe/EmuVariableRuntimeDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/FaultTolerantWriteDxe/FaultTolerantWriteDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Variable/RuntimeDxe/VariableRuntimeDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/CapsuleRuntimeDxe/CapsuleRuntimeDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/MemoryTest/NullMemoryTestDxe/NullMemoryTestDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SecurityStubDxe/SecurityStubDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Console/ConPlatformDxe/ConPlatformDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Console/ConSplitterDxe/ConSplitterDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/HiiDatabaseDxe/HiiDatabaseDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SetupBrowserDxe/SetupBrowserDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/DisplayEngineDxe/DisplayEngineDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GraphicsConsoleDxe/GraphicsConsoleDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/DevicePathDxe/DevicePathDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/SmbiosDxe/SmbiosDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/DuetPkg/SmbiosGenDxe/SmbiosGen.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxEfiLdr/EfiLdr.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxBdsDxe/BdsDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/EbcDxe/EbcDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/UefiCpuPkg/CpuIo2Dxe/CpuIo2Dxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/CpuDxe/Cpu.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/8259InterruptControllerDxe/8259.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Metronome/Metronome.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/PcatRealTimeClockRuntimeDxe/PcatRealTimeClockRuntimeDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/8254TimerDxe/8254Timer.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/UefiCpuPkg/Library/BaseXApicLib/BaseXApicLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/Library/BaseIoApicLib/BaseIoApicLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/PciRootBridgeDxe/PciRootBridge.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/MemLogLibDefault/MemLogLibDefault.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/NvmExpressDxe/NvmExpressDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Universal/DataHubDxe/DataHubDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/DriverOverride/DriverOverride.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxIso9660.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxExt2.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxExt4.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxReiserFS.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/FatPkg/EnhancedFatDxe/Fat.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/EXFAT.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/HFSPLUS.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/ISO9660.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/NTFS.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/GrubFS/src/UDF.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Pci/VgaMiniPortDxe/VgaMiniPortDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/VideoBiosPatchLib/VideoBiosPatchLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/SataControllerDxe/SataControllerDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/AtaAtapi/AtaAtapiPassThru.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/AtaBus/AtaBusDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiScsiLib/UefiScsiLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/UhciDxe/UhciDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Pci/EhciDxe/EhciDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiUsbLib/UefiUsbLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbMassStorageDxe/UsbMassStorageDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/IsaAcpiDxe/IsaAcpi.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/IsaBusDxe/IsaBusDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/Ps2KeyboardDxe/Ps2keyboardDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe/Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Ps2MouseDxe/Ps2MouseDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAcpiTableDxe/AcpiTableDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxAcpiPlatformDxe/AcpiPlatformDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/DiskIoDxe/DiskIoDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Universal/Disk/UnicodeCollation/EnglishDxe/EnglishDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/PartitionDxe/PartitionDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/BiosKeyboard/KeyboardDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/MsgLog/MsgLog.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/DumpUefiCalls/DumpUefiCalls.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxFatBinaryDrv/OsxFatBinaryDrv.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/AppleImageCodec/AppleImageCodec.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/UefiSortLib/UefiSortLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiFileHandleLib/UefiFileHandleLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiApplicationEntryPoint/UefiApplicationEntryPoint.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLib/UefiShellLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdePkg/Library/UefiMemoryLib/UefiMemoryLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Library/OpensslLib/OpensslLibNull.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Library/DxeNetLib/DxeNetLib.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/AcpiReset/Reset.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/PcAtChipsetPkg/HpetTimerDxe/HpetTimerDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OsxPciBusNoEnumerationDxe/PciBusNoEnumeration.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/VBoxFsDxe/VBoxHfs.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/BiosVideo/BiosVideo.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/VideoDxe/VideoDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/DVDBus/ScsiBusDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/DVDDisk/ScsiDiskDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/OhciDxe/OhciDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Patches_for_EDK2/XhciDxe/XhciDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/Patches_for_EDK2/UsbBusDxe/UsbBusDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbKbDxe/UsbKbDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/MdeModulePkg/Bus/Usb/UsbMouseDxe/UsbMouseDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/LegacyBios/Region2Dxe/LegacyRegion2Dxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/FSInject/FSInject.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/EmuVariableUefi/EmuVariableRuntimeDxe.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/bdmesg_efi/bdmesg.inf [IA32]
Building ... /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/refit.inf [IA32]

Generating DUETEFIMAINFVIA32 FV
##################

FV Space Information
DUETEFIMAINFVIA32 [29%Full] 2752512 total, 820208 used, 1932304 free

- Done -
Build end time: 18:22:47, Sep.10 2016
Build total time: 00:00:12

Encoding
Encoding
Encoding
Created /home/micky1979/src/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC53/FV/Efildr32
  -> boot3
Changing byte at 0xa9 of boot3 to show 3 as init message:
1+0 records in
1+0 records out
1 byte copied, 0.000486301 s, 2.1 kB/s
  -> BOOTIA32.efi
  -> CLOVERIA32.efi
Copy Mandatory drivers:
  -> FSInject-32.efi
  -> FSInject-32.efi
  -> OsxFatBinaryDrv-32.efi
  -> VBoxHfs-32.efi
Copy Optional drivers:
  -> VBoxIso9600-32.efi
  -> VBoxExt2-32.efi
  -> VBoxExt4-32.efi
  -> GrubEXFAT-32.efi
  -> GrubISO9660-32.efi
  -> GrubNTFS-32.efi
  -> GrubUDF-32.efi
  -> Ps2KeyboardDxe-32.efi
  -> Ps2MouseAbsolutePointerDxe-32.efi
  -> Ps2MouseDxe-32.efi
  -> UsbMouseDxe-32.efi
  -> XhciDxe-32.efi
Copy Applications:
  -> bdmesg-32.efi
Done!

Generating BootSectors
Done!

doSomething: "--run-script" option require you to add a "/home/micky1979/CloverPatches/Linux/distribution" script..

build started at:
Sat 10 Sep 18:21:37 BST 2016
finished at
Sat 10 Sep 18:22:48 BST 2016

Done!

any tester? manual installation required, or just run an installer first, and then substituting all binaries with ones attached. (on a usb pen drive)

CloverV2.zip

Hi Micky 1979!

I tested your assembly Clover. Everything is working.

1.Legacy mode (boot6,boo7,CloverX64.efi,FSInject-64.efi,XhciDxe-64.efi)

boot7

0:100  0:100  MemLog inited, TSC freq: 1995465438
0:100  0:000  LegacyRegion2: Chipset/proc: 0x01048086
0:100  0:000   Next Generation Core processors (PAM 0x80-0x86)
0:100  0:000   Test PAM1=(0x41=90, 0x5a=00, 0x81=11, 0x91=00) at chipset 01048086
0:100  0:000  , Install = Success
0:117  0:017  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:117  0:000  BiosVideoDriverBindingStart!
0:117  0:000  BiosVideoCheckForVbe
0:117  0:000  EdidOverride not found
0:129  0:012   Edid1+
0:129  0:000   found Detail Timing 1920x1080
0:129  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:AUO

0:129  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:B156HW01 V5 

0:141  0:012   Edid0+
0:141  0:000   found Detail Timing 1920x1080
0:141  0:000  ... already present
0:141  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:AUO

0:141  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:B156HW01 V5 

0:142  0:000     0 1280x1024 attr=9B - ok, edid-
0:142  0:000     1 1024x768 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 1024x768, working, highest, pref=1
0:142  0:000     2 640x480 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 640x480, working
0:142  0:000     3 800x600 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 800x600, working
0:142  0:000  BV new mode: 1 1024x768
0:271  0:128   SetMode pref 1 (1) = Success
0:272  0:000  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:349  0:077  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:359  0:010  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:361  0:001  Found supported controller for BiosBlockIO class=010601
0:361  0:000  Int13Extensions: INT 13 41 DL=80 : CF=0 BX=AA55 CX=0001
0:361  0:000  GetDriveParameters: INT 13 48 DL=80 : CF=0 AH=00
0:361  0:000  BlockSize = 512  LastBlock = 500118191
0:361  0:000  Int13Extensions: INT 13 41 DL=81 : CF=0 BX=AA55 CX=0001
0:361  0:000  GetDriveParameters: INT 13 48 DL=81 : CF=0 AH=00
0:361  0:000  BlockSize = 512  LastBlock = 1465149167
0:442  0:080  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:694  0:251  
0:694  0:000  Now is 10.9.2016,  18:54:35 (GMT)
0:694  0:000  Starting Clover revision: 3728 on CLOVER EFI
0:694  0:000  Build with: [Args: ./ebuild.sh -fr -ia32 -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -D CHECK_FLAGS -t GCC53 | Command: build -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -D CHECK_FLAGS -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover/Clover.dsc -a IA32 -b RELEASE -t GCC53 -n 2 | OS: Ubuntu 16.04]
0:694  0:000  SelfDevicePath=PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\VenHw(CF31FAC5-C24E-11D2-85F3-00A0C93EC93B,80)\HD(1,GPT,F61211C5-87B9-4CDD-BE33-9DC9BD4A478E,0x28,0x64000) @1F442798
0:694  0:000  SelfDirPath = \EFI\CLOVER
boot6

0:100  0:100  MemLog inited, TSC freq: 1995468587
0:100  0:000   Test PAM1=(0x41=90, 0x5a=00, 0x81=11, 0x91=00) at chipset 01048086
0:118  0:018  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:118  0:000  BiosVideoDriverBindingStart!
0:118  0:000  BiosVideoCheckForVbe
0:118  0:000  EdidOverride not found
0:130  0:012   Edid1+
0:130  0:000   found Detail Timing 1920x1080
0:130  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:AUO

0:130  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:B156HW01 V5 

0:142  0:012   Edid0+
0:142  0:000   found Detail Timing 1920x1080
0:142  0:000  ... already present
0:142  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:AUO

0:142  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:B156HW01 V5 

0:143  0:000     0 1280x1024 attr=9B - ok, edid-
0:143  0:000     1 1024x768 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 1024x768, working, highest, pref=1
0:143  0:000     2 640x480 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 640x480, working
0:143  0:000     3 800x600 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 800x600, working
0:144  0:000  BV new mode: 1 1024x768
0:272  0:128   SetMode pref 1 (1) = Success
0:273  0:000  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:448  0:175  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:460  0:012  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
1:901  1:441  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
1:979  0:077  
1:979  0:000  Now is 10.9.2016,  18:59:2 (GMT)
1:979  0:000  Starting Clover revision: 3728 on CLOVER EFI
1:979  0:000  Build with: [Args: ./ebuild.sh -fr -ia32 -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -D CHECK_FLAGS -t GCC53 | Command: build -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -D CHECK_FLAGS -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover/Clover.dsc -a IA32 -b RELEASE -t GCC53 -n 2 | OS: Ubuntu 16.04]
1:979  0:000  SelfDevicePath=PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x1,0x0,0x0)\HD(1,GPT,F61211C5-87B9-4CDD-BE33-9DC9BD4A478E,0x28,0x64000) @1F4AA298
1:979  0:000  SelfDirPath = \EFI\CLOVER

2.UEFI Mode (Bootx64.efi,DataHubDxe-64.efi,FSInject-64.efi,PartitionDxe_64.efi,OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi,VBoxHFs-64.efi)

0:100  0:100  MemLog inited, TSC freq: 3403354873
0:100  0:000  
0:100  0:000  Now is 10.9.2016,  19:50:9 (GMT)
0:100  0:000  Starting Clover revision: 3728 on American Megatrends EFI
0:100  0:000  Build with: [Args: ./ebuild.sh -fr -ia32 -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -D CHECK_FLAGS -t GCC53 | Command: build -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -D CHECK_FLAGS -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover/Clover.dsc -a IA32 -b RELEASE -t GCC53 -n 2 | OS: Ubuntu 16.04]
0:100  0:000  SelfDevicePath=PciRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x3,0xFFFF,0x0)\HD(1,GPT,E77145B7-978F-47CD-91F2-9184D0B16946,0x28,0x64000) @DB849C98
0:100  0:000  SelfDirPath = \EFI\BOOT
0:188  0:000  === [ LoadDrivers ] =======================================
0:189  0:001  Loading DataHubDxe-64.efi  status=Success
0:219  0:030  Loading FSInject-64.efi  status=Success
0:220  0:000  Loading OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi  status=Success
0:221  0:000  Loading XhciDxe-64.efi  status=Success
0:228  0:007   - driver needs connecting
0:228  0:000  Loading PartitionDxe-64.efi  status=Success
0:229  0:000   - driver needs connecting
0:229  0:000  Loading VBoxHfs-64.efi  status=Success
0:230  0:000   - driver needs connecting
0:230  0:000  3 drivers needs connecting ...
0:230  0:000  PlatformDriverOverrideProtocol not found. Installing ... Success
0:230  0:000  Partition driver loaded: CD disconnect Success
0:230  0:000  Searching for invalid DiskIo BY_DRIVER connects: not found, all ok

Best wishes.

• Like 1

Hi, thanks droples. There is something little to change in ebuild.sh and in tools_def.txt to do that... but  new version of Build_Clover.command is ready :lol: , maybe tomorrow will prepare files to show to Slice, but before I want to do a fresh installation of Ubuntu because there are some dependencies (nasm, subversion, uuid-dev). But the good news is that the built-in gcc is ok! :yes:

post-674334-0-76167000-1473547412_thumb.png

@Slice I've successfully compiled Clover in Ubuntu 16.04, but some minor changes are needed:

tools_def.txt.zip (time is passed, standard gcc 5.4 for Ubuntu is really good, and it is the most used:

Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=gcc
Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.2' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-5/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,java,go,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --program-suffix=-5 --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --with-sysroot=/ --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=new --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-vtable-verify --enable-libmpx --enable-plugin --with-system-zlib --disable-browser-plugin --enable-java-awt=gtk --enable-gtk-cairo --with-java-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj-5-amd64/jre --enable-java-home --with-jvm-root-dir=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj-5-amd64 --with-jvm-jar-dir=/usr/lib/jvm-exports/java-1.5.0-gcj-5-amd64 --with-arch-directory=amd64 --with-ecj-jar=/usr/share/java/eclipse-ecj.jar --enable-objc-gc --enable-multiarch --disable-werror --with-arch-32=i686 --with-abi=m64 --with-multilib-list=m32,m64,mx32 --enable-multilib --with-tune=generic --enable-checking=release --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --host=x86_64-linux-gnu --target=x86_64-linux-gnu

)

ebuild.sh.zip (fixed OS detection in Linux for Version.h, unnecessary check commented, fixed nasm detection (I realized that can be buggie), one indent spacing for the script)

For who has Ubuntu 16.04 installed this is the new Build_Clover.command (in linux the ".command" extension does nothing, so drag it to the Terminal):

Build_Clover.command_v3.5.zip

Off course you need to replace ebuild.sh and tools_def.txt (this last in both "~/src/edk2/Conf/tools_def.txt" and in "~/src/edk2/Clover/Patches_for_EDK2/Conf/tools_def.txt", or just be sure the modded one is in use)

So now Build_Clover.command can be used in OSX and in Ubuntu as well! :D

PS I'm able to make an app on it! :lol:

post-674334-0-57721200-1473610664_thumb.png

Build_Clover.command_v3.5.

No problems found.

Boot6

0:100  0:100  MemLog inited, TSC freq: 1995463827
0:114  0:014  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:114  0:000  BiosVideoDriverBindingStart!
0:114  0:000  BiosVideoCheckForVbe
0:114  0:000  EdidOverride not found
0:126  0:012   Edid1+
0:126  0:000   found Detail Timing 1920x1080
0:126  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:AUO
0:126  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:B156HW01 V5 
0:138  0:012   Edid0+
0:138  0:000   found Detail Timing 1920x1080
0:138  0:000  ... already present
0:138  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:AUO
0:138  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:B156HW01 V5 
0:139  0:000     0 1280x1024 attr=9B - ok, edid-
0:139  0:000     1 1024x768 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 1024x768, working, highest, pref=1
0:139  0:000     2 640x480 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 640x480, working
0:139  0:000     3 800x600 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 800x600, working
0:139  0:000  BV new mode: 1 1024x768
0:268  0:128   SetMode pref 1 (1) = Success
0:495  0:226  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:668  0:173  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:673  0:005  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
5:548  4:874  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
5:794  0:246  
5:794  0:000  Now is 11.9.2016,  17:32:59 (GMT)
5:794  0:000  Starting Clover revision: 3728 on CLOVER EFI
5:794  0:000  Build with: [Args: ./ebuild.sh -fr -mc --no-usb -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -D CHECK_FLAGS -t XCODE5 | Command: build -D DISABLE_USB_SUPPORT -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -D CHECK_FLAGS -D USE_BIOS_BLOCKIO -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover/Clover.dsc -a X64 -b RELEASE -t XCODE5 -n 9 | OS: 10.11.6 | XCODE: 7.3.1]
5:794  0:000  SelfDevicePath=PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1D,0x0)\USB(0x0,0x0)\USB(0x3,0x0)\HD(1,GPT,F37B6140-CBEA-44C9-A5FD-ADE278814643,0x28,0x64000) @1F4DCD98
5:794  0:000  SelfDirPath = \EFI\CLOVER

Boot7

0:100  0:100  MemLog inited, TSC freq: 1995463827
0:113  0:013  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:113  0:000  BiosVideoDriverBindingStart!
0:113  0:000  BiosVideoCheckForVbe
0:113  0:000  EdidOverride not found
0:126  0:012   Edid1+
0:126  0:000   found Detail Timing 1920x1080
0:126  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:AUO

0:126  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:B156HW01 V5 

0:138  0:012   Edid0+
0:138  0:000   found Detail Timing 1920x1080
0:138  0:000  ... already present
0:138  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:AUO

0:138  0:000  timing string after 0xFE:B156HW01 V5 

0:139  0:000     0 1280x1024 attr=9B - ok, edid-
0:139  0:000     1 1024x768 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 1024x768, working, highest, pref=1
0:139  0:000     2 640x480 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 640x480, working
0:139  0:000     3 800x600 attr=9B - ok, edid-, 800x600, working
0:139  0:000  BV new mode: 1 1024x768
0:268  0:128   SetMode pref 1 (1) = Success
0:268  0:000  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:343  0:075  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:348  0:004  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
0:349  0:001  Found supported controller for BiosBlockIO class=010601
0:349  0:000  Int13Extensions: INT 13 41 DL=80 : CF=0 BX=AA55 CX=0005
0:349  0:000  GetDriveParameters: INT 13 48 DL=80 : CF=0 AH=00
0:349  0:000  BlockSize = 512  LastBlock = 976773166
0:349  0:000  Int13Extensions: INT 13 41 DL=81 : CF=0 BX=AA55 CX=0001
0:349  0:000  GetDriveParameters: INT 13 48 DL=81 : CF=0 AH=00
0:349  0:000  BlockSize = 512  LastBlock = 500118191
0:349  0:000  Int13Extensions: INT 13 41 DL=82 : CF=0 BX=AA55 CX=0001
0:350  0:000  GetDriveParameters: INT 13 48 DL=82 : CF=0 AH=00
0:350  0:000  BlockSize = 512  LastBlock = 1465149167
0:722  0:372  VGA Pci.Hdr.Command=0 - not enabled
1:197  0:474  
1:197  0:000  Now is 11.9.2016,  17:6:5 (GMT)
1:197  0:000  Starting Clover revision: 3728 on CLOVER EFI
1:197  0:000  Build with: [Args: ./ebuild.sh -fr -mc --no-usb -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -D CHECK_FLAGS -t XCODE5 | Command: build -D DISABLE_USB_SUPPORT -D NO_GRUB_DRIVERS_EMBEDDED -D CHECK_FLAGS -D USE_BIOS_BLOCKIO -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover/Clover.dsc -a X64 -b RELEASE -t XCODE5 -n 9 | OS: 10.11.6 | XCODE: 7.3.1]
1:197  0:000  SelfDevicePath=PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\USB(0x80,0x83)\HD(1,GPT,F37B6140-CBEA-44C9-A5FD-ADE278814643,0x28,0x64000) @1F44E418
1:197  0:000  SelfDirPath = \EFI\CLOVER

New35_5.txt

NEW35_9(2-3-4-5-9)txt.txt

• Like 1

@Slice I've successfully compiled Clover in Ubuntu 16.04, but some minor changes are needed:

attachicon.giftools_def.txt.zip (time is passed, standard gcc 5.4 for Ubuntu is really good, and it is the most used:

Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=gcc

)

attachicon.gifebuild.sh.zip (fixed OS detection in Linux for Version.h, unnecessary check commented, fixed nasm detection (I realized that can be buggie), one indent spacing for the script)

For who has Ubuntu 16.04 installed this is the new Build_Clover.command (in linux the ".command" extension does nothing, so drag it to the Terminal):

attachicon.gifBuild_Clover.command_v3.5.zip

Off course you need to replace ebuild.sh and tools_def.txt (this last in both "~/src/edk2/Conf/tools_def.txt" and in "~/src/edk2/Clover/Patches_for_EDK2/Conf/tools_def.txt", or just be sure the modded one is in use)

So now Build_Clover.command can be used in OSX and in Ubuntu as well! :D

PS I'm able to make an app on it! :lol:

attachicon.gifCloverApp.png

Thanks, Micky1979! Committed.

I returned from holiday and begin to work.

• Like 1

It's really confortable to have it (eg if anyone decide to change nasm path or something else ..they have to force rebuild all makefiles by hand, even if no new code are written) .. otherwise compilation will fail with no easy solution.

Also, just in case you need to make appear a new build-date on Version.h at certain point can be usefull..

But I can make it disappear ("--skip-autogen" too) on it if you want (ie never written on it).. is that the problem?