Marvell Yukon 88E8056 in El Capitan

Typhoon_Master

7 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone! :-)

I updated my hackintosh from Mavericks to ElCapitan and everything is working so far, but my networking-card isn't. Despite the fact that the web is full of people which have a working network with the same type of NIC.

I tried a lot of kexts like this or from this italian thread (i'm not italian and can't read, but i translated with google). I also tried patching the IONetworkingFamily.kext myself, but no matter what i do, my network-card won't appear in the preferences.

But as you can see in de clover-bootlog my lan-interfaces are somehow detected.

4:363  0:000  LAN 0, Vendor=11AB, MMIO=F9FFC000
4:363  0:000  LAN 1, Vendor=11AB, MMIO=F9EFC000

Now im at a point, where i no longer know what i could do to solve this problem. It came to my mind, that i maybe set something wrong in my DSDT, or in the clover.plist.
It would be nice to get some help for this case. So if anyone has an idea, please share it with me.
Thank you.

CPU: Core2Quad Q6700
Mainbaord: ASUS Maximus II Formula
Ethernet: Marvell Yukon 88E8056

bootlog.txt

config.plist.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

Thank you, but as i mentioned in the first Post, this kext does unfortunately not work for me. :-(

I tried it per clover-inject and in /S/L/E

And the thing is i don't know why. A lot of people successfully tried this kext. Is there something i can debug why my hackintosh isn't using this kext?

Download dpcimanager, take a picture at the PCI list, and post it

i added the screenshot of dpcimanager.

weired thing i just noticed: my nic's are listet in ifconfig, but are not listet in the network-preferrences.

i also got them to "status: active" in ifconfig by plugging a networkcable in and do "ifconfig en0 up; ifconfig en1 up", but i can't ping anything in my network.

// Edit

HELL YEAH I SOLVED IT! :-)

I deleted the folder /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and rebootet, so that it got recreated, now my ethernet works! Seems like an update-process-faiur.

If anyone knows, i would be very interested what exactly the problem now was.

post-348494-0-16513800-1451481561_thumb.png

post-348494-0-35909500-1451481562_thumb.png

• Like 1