Need help with installing Mac Os X 10.6.3 with USB

3 posts in this topic

I got the files from here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2198

.I got two PCs,HP DC5700(Win8.1) and DELL DIMENSION e521(WinVista) .
.I burn the .raw file on a 16GB USB(Lexar).
.The HP DC5700 have 2 3.5 HDD(One of them have windows 8.1 and the other is empty) The dell only have one.
.I want to install Snow Leopard on my HP DC5700 because its faster than the dell and it have a Intel Processor unlike the dell dimension which have an AMD Processor.
HP DC5700 Specs: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 Motherboard: 0A60H GPU: intel chipset family

The problem is that the my HP DC5700 wont boot in to my USB(which have snow leopard on it) it just ignore it and went straight into Windows 8.1 but my dell dimension was able to boot into my USB,how come icon_question.gif I though this .raw can only work on intel not amd. is there something wrong with my HP DC5700 or what icon_question.gifplz help

I got the files from here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2198

.I got two PCs,HP DC5700(Win8.1) and DELL DIMENSION e521(WinVista) .

.I burn the .raw file on a 16GB USB(Lexar).

.The HP DC5700 have 2 3.5 HDD(One of them have windows 8.1 and the other is empty) The dell only have one.

.I want to install Snow Leopard on my HP DC5700 because its faster than the dell and it have a Intel Processor unlike the dell dimension which have an AMD Processor.

HP DC5700 Specs: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 Motherboard: 0A60H GPU: intel chipset family

The problem is that the my HP DC5700 wont boot in to my USB(which have snow leopard on it) it just ignore it and went straight into Windows 8.1 but my dell dimension was able to boot into my USB,how come icon_question.gif I though this .raw can only work on intel not amd. is there something wrong with my HP DC5700 or what icon_question.gifplz help

Try with distro Hazard 10.6.6..its ISO file,burn with Power ISO on windows and check(later you get update to 10.6.8 :thumbsup_anim: )

I tried both IDeneb and Hazard 10.6.6i with usb but both of my computer(HD DC5700 and Dell Dimension 521) couldn't boot into my usb,probably because both of the distro were made for dvd and i dont have a dvd burner(only a cd burner/player) so thats why im sticking with usb.