Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

4 posts in this topic

Is it possible to get AirPlay going on a Hackintosh that is (of course) on AMD, no Integrated Graphics, I am using a ASUS GeForce GT 730 2GB on PCIe x8. Instead of using AirParrot 14 day free trial is {censored}.

Nah, sorry mate. To the best of my knowledge, AirPlay will not work unless you have Intel HD 3000 or above, it doesn't matter what discrete card you use. AirParrot is your only option for mirroring I'm afraid. If anyone else knows a way to get it to work, it will be news to me.

Best regards,

- Matt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MetalBreaker
      I noticed some weird behavior with macOS High Sierra. This system was working just fine on Sierra 10.12.5, until I decided to update to High Sierra (10.13.3). The upgrade process went mostly fine I guess, but it got stuck in an infinite spinning wheel which would just keep overlapping. I went into verbose mode, and sure enough, I found "IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0" repeating over and over along with ACM errors... I'm really lost right now. I can boot in recovery mode and safe mode just fine, when the graphics drivers aren't loaded. Web drivers aren't installed. I installed NvidiaGraphicsFixup, but it didn't fix the issue. I tried deleting the native graphics drivers from macOS and installing web drivers, but it didn't help.
      SMBIOS: iMac13,1
      Graphics card: ASUS GT630-2GD3 (It's a Fermi card and it needs injection, so I modified my DSDT. Full graphics acceleration worked in Sierra. No Clover injection. I tried using Clover injection instead, I saw no difference.)
      CPU: Intel Core i3-3210, iGPU disabled in UEFI

All kexts updated to their latest versions, along with Clover.

For more info, you can refer to the GitHub issue where I posted it. https://github.com/lvs1974/NvidiaGraphicsFixup/issues/3
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thank you for your time!
    • By yaoqb
      i have strange glitch problem on my fresh 10.13.2 install
      the glitch trigered randomly
      it may start from subtitle video from firefox or some transparent panel from a program like clover configurator
      then the whole desktop will have the graphic glitch every program will be affected
      the glitch may clear when toggle the program window zoom in and out but will be likely popup again until restart the system
      the glitch can even be captured by the system's own screenshot short cut
      the following method i try didnt work
      nvidia webdriver latest lilu with NvidiaGraphicsFixup different powermanagement setting

• By Mr.Darkwraith
      Is it possible to install/run Android TV/x86 on the 1st generation Apple TV?
    • By LuCyr04
      Hi guys, I have a weird problem using an Xeon E5450(775 modded) with nvidia card(8600gt & Quadro 580 FX same problem).
      First I want to say that in windows I don't have any problem, so it's not something about compatibility.
      When I try to boot in macOS with this cpu and nvidia video card I get only a glitch displayed(see attachments), the computer isn't froze, I can access it with ssh or file sharing, only no image.
      If I boot with nv_disable=1 flag I get image(no acceleration of course) and everything's fine.
      I tried the cpu on 2 different boards and 2 different nvidia cards and the problem is the same.
      With amd video card I don't have this problem.
      What I tried and failed:
      Deleting injection from dsdt and injecting or not injecting with clover.
      Using nvidia web drivers.
      Changing CPU settings from bios, like virtualisation, speedstep etc.
      Different macos versions(10.11, 10.12, 10.13)
      The hack I want to use with this CPU is the Desktop from signature, I can provide dsdt or entire efi if it's needed but I don't think it matters since I have the same problem with 2 different boards and 2 different nvidia cards.