OS X 10.10.3 - Final Version Available

Allan

30 posts in this topic

Yosemite Olarila updated to 10.10.2

DH55TC

XFX 5870

12 Gb

120 SSD HyperX

I updated everything through the appstore but TRIM became disabled. I tried re enabling it without success. At booting I experienced panics that rolled back the unsigned kext hack. It seems this update is thougher with kexts (although I had no problem reinsalling my WiFi) any ideas?

offtopic :

Hello Exvar, is the DH55TC is a good mobo for hackinotsh ? 

I have the same and want turn it into a hackintosh, with dual booting windows 8.1. any guide you advise me especially to have a good DSDT ? 

Thanks.

Already installed on my Dell Inspiron N5110. Flyin good! Spped Fast. New application Photo is great!

Your N5110 use i5-2410M?

I have a friend that wants install OS X in this same laptop. 

• 3 weeks later...

10.0.3 was a hassle just to get fully functional and running right compared to 10.10.2. Apple really dropped the ball this time when it came to video compatibility on this update, smh

10.0.3 was a hassle just to get fully functional and running right compared to 10.10.2. Apple really dropped the ball this time when it came to video compatibility on this update, smh

Not sure

my guess is Apple simply messed up with 10.10.3 itself

my last test proved me rigth, installing 10.10.4 update over 10.10.2 didn't cause any of the troubles encountered when updating to 10.10.3, on my 2 test HDs the one still having 10.10.3 present issues on audio - graphic side; the one running 10.10.4 is totally smooth.