AppleAC97Audio.kext for 10.4.1

16 posts in this topic

Shannon blv it or not

you should update man

i had problems with 10.4.1 (deadmoo image)

specially with the sound

i learned unix trying to load the kexts etc etc

sound refused to load :(

yesterday,after 1 week the 10.4.7 download completed

sound is fully working !!! ;)

and this,without the need of terminal

the only problem i see now

that it doesnt load the ethernet kext

but i will fix it ,for sure

by the way i have

ASUS A8V DELUXE

do you maybe? (or ALC850 REALTEK chipset)

if yes,start torrent-ing

Here's the kext for 10.4.1. I have the same version too. Don't upgrade if you don't want to. Use whatever version is best for YOUR system. I use 10.4.1 because it's the only version where everything I use works for me, (sound, wireless, ethernet, programs, sleep, everything). Don't let people talk you into a 1 week download and in the end, you can't even do everything you want to do. -1-

Here's the kext for 10.4.1. I have the same version too. Don't upgrade if you don't want to. Use whatever version is best for YOUR system. I use 10.4.1 because it's the only version where everything I use works for me, (sound, wireless, ethernet, programs, sleep, everything). Don't let people talk you into a 1 week download and in the end, you can't even do everything you want to do. -1-

im not abusing anybody, im just saying that this forum is to full of junk about 10.4.1 which was last year. It will make you much happier if you get a proper install version i.e 10.4.7 or sumfin, i though ti wouldnt need it, but since i got it it has opened up many more uses for OS X and has made it a serious contneder on my hacki.

Sorry about that kiko.

Thanks for the kext file harietje, i'll try it out tonight and i'll report back to you.

I was going to upgarde to 10.4.6 but i don't have much allowance left on my internet plan.