[Guida] OS X Yosemite 10.10 Asus Z87 Deluxe

227 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, Hi Favio,

First of all, a warm thanks to Fabio for his nice work. I succeed at installing Yosemite on my Z87-Pro with your instructions. Everything works as it should apart WIFI. I have no wifi connexion available on network pref. only Ethernet and Bluetooth.

Any idea?

Thks!

Hi everyone, Hi Favio,

First of all, a warm thanks to Fabio for his nice work. I succeed at installing Yosemite on my Z87-Pro with your instructions. Everything works as it should apart WIFI. I have no wifi connexion available on network pref. only Ethernet and Bluetooth.

Any idea?

Thks!

Make a DarwinDumper and post the entire folder

Fabio

• Like 3

Hi Fabio, 

I'm from France and I'm sorry not to speak and understand Italiano.

As I saw on this topic, everything seems to work fine with your wonderfull work! Thanks a lot for what you do.

I amlost have the same hardware architecture than you.  ASUS Z87 PRO, I7 4770k, 16Gb, GTX770 and 2 SSDs, one for Win7 and one for OSX that I want to install.

I've just been successful on installing Yosemite 10.10 from " Hackintosh zone " with CLOVER,  but I have no sound and no WiFi.. I'd like to make i work. As I don't understand Italiano, I really dont understand what is " config.plist" and all other files you posted .  Can you give me some help pealse?  Thanks. 

Hi Fabio, 

I'm from France and I'm sorry not to speak and understand Italiano.

As I saw on this topic, everything seems to work fine with your wonderfull work! Thanks a lot for what you do.

I amlost have the same hardware architecture than you.  ASUS Z87 PRO, I7 4770k, 16Gb, GTX770 and 2 SSDs, one for Win7 and one for OSX that I want to install.

I've just been successful on installing Yosemite 10.10 from " Hackintosh zone " with CLOVER,  but I have no sound and no WiFi.. I'd like to make i work. As I don't understand Italiano, I really dont understand what is " config.plist" and all other files you posted .  Can you give me some help pealse?  Thanks. 

with this card can install Yosemite 10:10 Retail

for wifi copy the table SSDT-2 folder EFI

for audio : http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/298819-yosemite-audio-realtek-alc-applehda/

Fabio

• Like 1

I still have no Wifi.. :(  In  EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/  I have pasted 4 files from your first page : DSDT.aml , SSDT-1.aml , SSDT-2.aml ans SSDT-3.aml . I only can add Ethernet on Network settings. I have no Wifi and I can't find a way to boot my SSD with Yosemite without booting on the USB Yosemite Install.  I precise that I already had Win 7 installed on my first SSD and my BIOS has good parameters : Boot\ CSM (Compatibility Support Module) >Launch CSM = Enabled  Boot device Control= UEFI and Legasy

Boot\ Secure Boot menu >OS Type = Other OS

I think I am going to restart all from zero .

I did all thing from the beginning, created (under Win7 with a VM Ware Yosemite) a USB drive Yosemite installer as it is written, and my USB key is not bootable... :( It's getting worse :(  That's really difficult for me to understand well that tutorial, but this is the only I found for an ASUS Z87. ...

I did all thing from the beginning, created (under Win7 with a VM Ware Yosemite) a USB drive Yosemite installer as it is written, and my USB key is not bootable... :( It's getting worse :(  That's really difficult for me to understand well that tutorial, but this is the only I found for an ASUS Z87. ...

Check bios settings and follow good driving you will not have problems  :)

Fabio

• Like 1

Bios settings are ok, the main problem is I can't understand Italiano, and it is also difficult for me to understand the English version, especially about EFI mount etc.... Too few screenshots, really hard to understand for me, sorry...  :(

very simple guide  :)

Fabio

• Like 1

I'm OK now, I was able to install Yosemite on my SSD with US pen drive.

I have sound, but it is on Voodoo and not really as your screenshots, not ALC1150. I don't understand what to do for Realtek ALC1150 ( Audio Realtek ALC1150 : https://github.com/t...audio_CloverALC ) What  to do after when I'm on the page of this link ?... Cant' find the ACL1150 kext...

And my Wifi Go is not detected,  It seems that it is not compatible with Yosemite.

What is the exact way to get ALC1150 work on ASUS Z87 on Yosemite?...  I have the realtekALC.kext, I pasted it in EFI/Clover/kexts/ ,  I run Clover configurator and put " 1" in "Audio " in the "Devices" menu, I exported  EFI/CLOVER/config.plist.   And I still have no sound...  Did I  missed someting ?  

What is the exact way to get ALC1150 work on ASUS Z87 on Yosemite?...  I have the realtekALC.kext, I pasted it in EFI/Clover/kexts/ ,  I run Clover configurator and put " 1" in "Audio " in the "Devices" menu, I exported  EFI/CLOVER/config.plist.   And I still have no sound...  Did I  missed someting ?  

mount the EFI, delete Realtek.kext EFI / Clover / kexts /
run the script

Fabio
  • Like 1

Fonky, i've got also the same motherboard (Z87 Pro) and the SSDT for Wifi from Fabio doesn't work on our model. I've yet to find a solution for Wifi. Sound and Ethernet work like a charm.

Fonky, j'ai le même modèle de carte mère que toi (Z87 pro) et le SSDT-2 pour le wifi ne fonctionne pas sur notre model. Je n'ai pas encore trouvé de solution. Le son et l'ethernet fonctionne correctement si tu suis le tuto pas à pas.

Ouaibe

Fonky, i've got also the same motherboard (Z87 Pro) and the SSDT for Wifi from Fabio doesn't work on our model. I've yet to find a solution for Wifi. Sound and Ethernet work like a charm.

Fonky, j'ai le même modèle de carte mère que toi (Z87 pro) et le SSDT-2 pour le wifi ne fonctionne pas sur notre model. Je n'ai pas encore trouvé de solution. Le son et l'ethernet fonctionne correctement si tu suis le tuto pas à pas.

Ouaibe

Hello

the motherboard is not the same, pass me IoReg

Fabio

• Like 1

Ciao a tutti...

scusate, ho un problema nella creazione della USB… Ho seguito tutta la guida del "buon Fabio", ma stranamente quando inserisco la chiavetta nel PC e lo avvio facendo il boot da USB, succede che la chiavetta comincia a lampeggiare e si vede lo schermo nero col cursore che impazzisce. All'improvviso entra nel BIOS e si ferma li… In pratica non parte nessuna procedura di installazione.

Ho letto i commenti e sembra esserci un problema con EFI… E' possibile che stia succedendo lo stesso anche a me???

CPU: i74770K

mobo: Asus Z87-Deluxe 1802

Gigabyte GeForce GTX570