[Getting Crazy] How can i Install OS X on My computer?

ileocorp

3 posts in this topic

Hi, i'm getting crazy, since a week i'm trying to install OS X on My computer (i need it for develop)

My configuration is:

CPU: i7 4790k (for now i use integrated gpu HD4600)

Motherboard: MSI Gaming 7

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2400 MHz 4x2 GB Kit

Now, i have tryied a such of ALL of that is possible to try, from niresh realase, to clover install by mac app store (on virtual machine), i have tryied to install the esd file by disk utility and terminal but EVER problems. Only one time i had getting on mac by after Niresh install (maybe, i'm not shure, sorry but too many tryies) putting on terminal for install this: xpcm-free -v

and on first boot: -x -f -F -v

but without anything work, crappy animations, no internet connection, no usb.

After with a 8 gb usb drive with clover i getting on a black screen that say error after loading a lot of astherics and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have tryed myHack too, i'm really getting sad and down... I'm waisting like 7 hours in a day for make this works but i don't know how to make it..... PLEASE HELP

Thanks Guys.

Hi, i'm getting crazy, since a week i'm trying to install OS X on My computer (i need it for develop)

My configuration is:

CPU: i7 4790k (for now i use integrated gpu HD4600)

Motherboard: MSI Gaming 7

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2400 MHz 4x2 GB Kit

Now, i have tryied a such of ALL of that is possible to try, from niresh realase, to clover install by mac app store (on virtual machine), i have tryied to install the esd file by disk utility and terminal but EVER problems. Only one time i had getting on mac by after Niresh install (maybe, i'm not shure, sorry but too many tryies) putting on terminal for install this: xpcm-free -v

and on first boot: -x -f -F -v

but without anything work, crappy animations, no internet connection, no usb.

After with a 8 gb usb drive with clover i getting on a black screen that say error after loading a lot of astherics and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have tryed myHack too, i'm really getting sad and down... I'm waisting like 7 hours in a day for make this works but i don't know how to make it..... PLEASE HELP

Thanks Guys.

Hackintosh requires patience, certain level of technical understanding and perseverance. First off the bat, you have a Haswell CPU with Z97 MB which are not easy system.

Haswell has early restart and most likely requires patched kernel to prevent that. There are not a lot of successful Z97 hackintosh that i have seen to date. I recommend you read the following thoroughly and attempt again. 

(1)http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/298027-guide-aio-guides-for-hackintosh/

(2)http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280756-guide-the-all-in-one-guide-to-vanilla-os-x-including-chameleon-dsdt-for-beginners-updated-for-mavericks/

(3http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293503-haswell-early-reboot-mavericks-locked-msrs-and-hp-envy-15-j063cl-i7-4700mq/

Good luck! You are very much pioneer of your own rigs. 

• Like 1

I empathize...I use XCode on OS X in VMware.

This work is probably stopping you from using your machine for anything else, which really gets to me when that happens.

You might want to try setting up a simple host OS (you might already have one, I don't know) - like Windows or Linux (64bit), then install OS X in a virtual machine.

The reason is the CPU. Great machine you have, no doubt - it's just not a CPU Apple has put in their box yet, so it's an effort that requires experience, which you're getting the hard way.

The VM isn't a walk in the park, either - but what you can do is experiment with what solves the CPU problem in the VM instead of a real machine. There are luxurious aids when installing in a VM that cause steps to happen in seconds which take minutes or hours on a real computer.

Snapshots and linked clones of an installation are an example. It's like you can backup and restore and entire OS drive in 10 seconds, and have dozens of drives with which to conduct experimental installations.

Later you can turn a virtual machine into a real machine, that boots directly on the hardware.

I'm not making this suggestion as a firm direction - it's a matter of personal choice. To me it can save time in one direction (the cpu problem) while giving you the use of the same computer all the while.