Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Frankiep

BT handoff compatible

33 posts in this topic

that card are all mini-pcie so i need a minipci-e to pcie adapter, right?

that cards have bluetooth inside, i need the bluetooth dongle usb too?

thanks!

I've bought an Apple Broadcom BCm94360cd for my hackintosh and handoff works fine.

oh nice. do you have connected it with a mini-pcie to pcie adapter? can u link me them? all worked out of the box?

thanks!

oh nice. do you have connected it with a mini-pcie to pcie adapter? can u link me them? all worked out of the box?

thanks!

I bought the adapter from osxwifi.com, they also sell Broadcom bcm94360cd but I got it from ebay.

Screen%20Shot%202014-09-12%20at%2002.01.

I bought the adapter from osxwifi.com, they also sell Broadcom bcm94360cd but I got it from ebay.

Can you give some links to what exactly you bought, because I don't get it where from and what did you buy?

Did you buy separately an adapter mini PCI-e to PCI-e?

Can you give some links to what exactly you bought, because I don't get it where from and what did you buy?

Did you buy separately an adapter mini PCI-e to PCI-e?

I bought this: ( wifi + bt card)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291075896677?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

and later I got this: ( adapter)

http://www.osxwifi.com/apple-wifi-bt-4-0-card-to-pci-e-x1-adapter-for-pc-hackintosh

But you can just buy both things together like this:

http://www.osxwifi.com/apple-broadcom-bcm94360cd-802-11-a-b-g-n-ac-bluetooth-4-0-with-adapter-for-pc-hackintosh

At the end I decided to go with this. We will see when it comes. 

Thanks Taruga for the info. 

i'm looking for that too but i don't understand why they have added USB connection on the pcb for bluetooth...

I didn't either in the beginning, but the idea is that bluetooth connects through USB to the motherboard and because of that, they have the data connection wires on additional connector which you connect to a header inside the case. 

I didn't either in the beginning, but the idea is that bluetooth connects through USB to the motherboard and because of that, they have the data connection wires on additional connector which you connect to a header inside the case. 

but if i don't connect that USB cable, BT will work?