iCloud/iMessage not Working (I've tried fixes)

Kenshin251

12 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone,

I been trying to get my iCloud to work with little success. I tried all the fixes out there: EFI studio, Ethernet Built in, NVRAM module, etc. 

I also tried installing mountain lion but the same problem persists.

When I do try to login to iCloud I get "Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud" message. 

I am able to login into the APP STORE (I downloaded apps) and iTunes without any issues.

When I do attempt to login into iMessage I input my credentials and it actually goes through, but two seconds after it logs me in iMessage goes "inactive" requiring me to input my password again. When I do input it again, it gives me trouble activating iMessage.

I am currently running 10.9 with just Audio, R9 270 Kext, and RealtekRTL81xx.kext version 0.0.90.
I made sure to update Chameleon and I can confirm my Ethernet is "en0" in system info 
I am using Chameleon pre made SMBIOS MacPro 3,1 and I randomized the Week of Manufacture and Unique Number

Besides the fact iCloud/iMessage is not working I have a fully functional system.

If I missed anything please do no hesitate to ask.

Try this method:

if you're using clover, make sure you have EmuVariableUefi-64.efi in drivers64UEFI's folder
1. open clover configurator 
2. goto Rt Variables section, put MLB value = C02K7438DRVCN1S5A and ROM value = UEZdNpmp
3. goto SMBIOS section, put SmUUID value = 
9DFF0000-3C12-0539-FFFF-50465D3699A9
4. and then reboot

Try this method:

if you're using clover, make sure you have EmuVariableUefi-64.efi in drivers64UEFI's folder

1. open clover configurator 

2. goto Rt Variables section, put MLB value = C02K7438DRVCN1S5A and ROM value = UEZdNpmp

3. goto SMBIOS section, put SmUUID value = 9DFF0000-3C12-0539-FFFF-50465D3699A9

4. and then reboot

No luck, I am attaching the config file.

P.S. Allan, what part of Brazil are you from?

config.plist.zip

Cool, already learned to talk Portuguese?  Esquece isso kkkk

Quer falar em Portugues?

And this method don't work for you because the serials have been blocked by Apple.

Cool, already learned to talk Portuguese?

And this method don't work for you because the serials have been blocked by Apple.

Eu nasci em Recife, mas moro em NY. Entao sei fala PT. 

I just rather speak english so others can understand our troubleshooting.

So what can I do?