i5 2450m sandy bridge hd graphics 3000

melition

6 posts in this topic

hey everyone, installed mac successfully on my pc and got it going ok, but the animations are kind of buggy. they continually flash and what not when moving. ive researched every kext and each one still did the same.

Is there a stable driver for this hardware out yet with full acceleration?

Hello!

How you should get support, without tellling your install method, bootloader, SMBios, version of OSX and the nearer hardware specs of your laptop.

There is for sure the possibilliiy to get it working. If you don´t want to tell any details, it is to your own to look here in the hardware - gfx card - intel section, to find a method, which is working for you.

Please put your specs in your signature, like many others have done it here.

Have fun, no harm meant!

No problem! Sorry about that, but anyways.

My laptop is hp dm4-3099se.

6 gb ram, hd 3000, i5 2450m, 650 gb sata, and the bios is the regular hp bios. No options to change anything in it.

My bootloader is chameleon and I used the niresh mavericks distro. Other than that I have it up and running daul booting with windows 7 also. The resolution is correct everything works except for the network card isnt supported. But the graphics are just jumpy.

Artur-pt I want to thank you very much for the daul link patch. After trial and error the best solution ive come across for my pc is the patches above and [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] setup with userdsdt. I still had screen artifacts but after changing to 40 hz refresh rate they pretty much went away.

Since I only have 300mb or so vram, I guess this is the issue. I have 6gb of ram so is there any way to increase this? I have the hd3000 0126.