And the Winner for MacMod of the YEAR for 2013 is...

8 posts in this topic

FINALLY !!! Here we are. I want to apologize for the lateness as my health was not up to par and I was VERY BUSY with my business and I've simply have not had the free time that I wanted to dedicate to this forum. I'm just glad I made this happen finally. So without any further delays here are our winners.

Coming in 3rd is:
EIAwesome for - [Completed Build] EI's water-cooled Deskintosh - (with 10 Votes) - Since EI also received the same amount of votes I'm also going to give the same $$$ value gift card. Congrats !!! ($30.00 Newegg.com gift card)

Coming in 2nd is:
normanbates for - Mac Pro (Early 2013) - Asus Rampage Gene 2 - (with 10 Votes) - Fantastic Build - ($30.00 Newegg.com gift card)

and the GRAND PRIZE WINNER FOR MACMOD OF 2013 IS:
PunkNugget - Lemon Lime Twist! - (with 15 Votes). But since I'm the moderator of MacMod of the Month, then I will give my winnings to next highest voted winner:

MiniHack - Water Cooled G4 Cube Case Mod - (with 12 Votes) - YOU DESERVE IT !!! ($50.00 Newegg.com gift card)

:yoji:  :yoji:  :yoji:

I'm personally touched that I would win MacMod of the Year 2013, and can't thank you guys enough for your votes and compliments! That (to me) means more to me than $$$. These are not just pieces of art, but ACTUAL workable machines that all of use on a daily basis. In the end, I guess that what really matters. It's just nice that they look cool too !!!

Again, ALL of you guys did amazing for last year and deserve the spotlight for what you accomplished; as everyone else does too for their MacMod postings !!!!

ALL WINNERS MUST MAKE SURE that they contact me within the next two weeks of my initial PM to them (as of today 03-10-14). If I do not hear back from those that won, I will have to pass on the winnings to the others that came in close to our total winning votes. 

Thanks again to all who have participated !!!

PS - Again, I have been honored by not only being the Grand Prize Winner for 2103, but also being given the chance once again to be a part of making MacMod of the Month happen by being able to be one of Moderators here on Insanely Mac. Special shout-outs go to Ed and Alessandro17 for allowing me to be a part of this. Again, thanks...  B)

• Like 5

Thank you very much, I really feel gonoured (especially since this is the first computer I've ever built..)

And of course, congratulations to all the winners!

The Desktinosh is in fact my daily computer and now a year later it still runs perfectly fine, I am so glad I built this machine.

Many thanks to all who voted for my mod. It was great to see it win in such illustrious company and especially thanks to Punknugget who decided to pass on the prize over and above his own mod. 

It is great to see such activity going on here and I will ensure that the voucher is used wisely!!!

• Like 2