4 posts in this topic

I am trying to install Mavericks (Niresh) on VirtualBox.  My computer is HP Envy TouchSmart 17-j043cl laptop (Haswell i7-4700mq + Intel HD4600).  I get following message and installation is stopped:

*** [iOBluetoothHCIController][searchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

I tried combinations of -v, -x, -f, CPUs=1, GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No, npci=0x2000, etc. but no success.

Some people say it's not a Bluetooth issue; it's a graphics issue.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you.

post-779999-0-07268500-1393716612_thumb.png

Advertisement

try this combo: -v -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes dart=0

if it doesn't work, then you will have to remove all video kexts...

It could be due to locked msrs in the mach kernel, but I'm not sure if that effects virtual box like it does on real installs. Try running Niresh with just this...

xpcm-free

See if that command works. Niresh mavericks includes the xpcm free mach kernel if you tell it to use that. You just have to remember you won't have power management until you patch the mach_kernel properly, or alternatively use a patched aicpupm.kext. I recommend the former. More info can be found at "racerrehabman.wordpress.com"

It might be a Haswell issue.  I tried and tried...finally gave up attempting to make it happen on VirtualBox.  I switched to VMWare and it worked fine (I had to patch VMWare Player, though).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By End3rPower50
      Hi, i've installed on my pc MacOS Mojave but after installation my pc, sometimes, crash giving kernel panic.
      I came to the conclusion that it is a random kernel panic because sometimes it starting up and other times it isn't starting up

My PC:
      CPU: Intel i7 6500U
      LAN: RTL8100
      Wi-Fi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A
      USB 3.1

CLOVER.zip
    • By Angelo_
      Hi, I followed the rehabman guide (linked in the vanilla guide on the side of r/Hackintosh, not sure if I can link it) for laptops for my yoga 730ILW13 with an 8265u, Conexant 11870, 8gb of ram, 13.3" fhd and I found that upon booting the installer usb I get this weird issue where the screen displays what it should but the screen is incredibly dim (though it was off before using a flashlight on it) and it flashes every few seconds for a few milliseconds to the correct brightness, I used the plist for hd615-650 (including my 620), not quite sure what could be the culprit, first time hackintoshing a laptop so it might be a stupid brightness kext I forgot but didn't find any in that post or in this forum :c 
      Attached the clover zip so that anyone with more experience than me might give an idea in what could be a way to fix this.
      Thank you in advance 

CLOVER.zip
    • By vhviveiros
      Hello guys!

I'm using a Samsung ativ book 2 np270e5g-xd1br, with i5-3230m/HM75, and everything is working fine, except by sleeping and wifi connection (the Hackintosh internet speed is about 10% of the windows/Linux, and sometimes It downs randomly).

I've tried a lot of tutorials but nothing solved my problem.

Hope you guys could help me

obs: I also figured that if I left the laptop for some minutes, It sometimes reboot.
      Send me MacBook-Pro.zip
    • By IPN96
      Ciao tutti mi scuso per il disturbo. il mio laptop con macos sierra sta dando parecchi problemi di performance, io produco musica al pc, il software che uso è logic pro. appena apro il sofwatre la ram si riempie quasi tutta rallentando globalmente il sistema e appena provo ad utilizzare qualsiasi plugin il pc si blocca e poi il sofware va in crash.
      Ho anche notato che ultimamente la ram tende a riempirsi anche durante le operazioni piu semplici come vedere un video su youtube o navigare su internet, sto pensando di retrocedere a windows anche se mi dispice e sarebbe un lavoro assai lungo.

note extra:
      1) Il mio laptop ha il dual boot con windows 10 pro
      2) Il mio pc ha sempre avuto problemi di instabilita con windows 10 pur essenso l'os originalmente installato, mi è stato consigliato di passare a windows vista e aggiornarlo con gli official e unofficlal updates per renderlo agibile con le apps piu moderne anche se non sono convinto
      3) vi lascio tutte le info e le caratteristiche. grazie Isach @gengik84 @MARZILLO @iCanaro

Sistema operativo Mac osx sierra 10.12.6 
      Modello laptop : Asus N551jx-cn043t (2015)
      Il resto è nella screen 

questo è lo staso della memoria senza nessuna app aperta a parte google

non so se vanno bene ma ho inserito anche queste screen