Problem with Installer (booting etc.)

tragediana150

7 posts in this topic

Hi, everyone! :) :police:

Ok, I'm tired of doing it three whole days, so I decide to write it on help topic.

So my problem is complicated and have two parts.

It started during the first installation of 10.7 and 10.8, and now this happens at 10.9.

At 10.7 and 10.8 after installing (if he wanted to install with any kernels of Bronzovka and Andy) work for the first 1minute, then froze completely.
When you turn on a program or application, the window was 4x smaller than a normal window, or did not show up at all. As if the problem was in the graphics ... but somehow everyone else with the same graphics card does not have such problems. :hammer:

Ok, strayed from the topic (because this problem was later)

Now I can not boot to the 10.9 installer. I did USB Installer manually, by myHack by LionDiskMaker, even went so far as to use #####.
Anyway, every time you boot it stopped somewhere.
After three days (now) boots to the main screen and how I choose language shows a message saying that "Mac OS X can not be installed on this computer" and I can only click Restart.
I am using the latest kernel from Andy # 4648 and latest kernel of harrows RC.

In my Extra folder there are kexts:
(I used this kext gradually - boot only with FakeSMC then with FakeSMC and AppleNForceATA ... etc)

FakeSMC.kext
AppleNForceATA.ikmk64bit.kext
corecrypto.kext
VoodooTSCSyncAMD.kext

And I need to delete NVDAResman.kext from System/Library/Extensions

I am using flags:-blacklist-PCIRootUID = 1 npci = 0x2000-v

These kexts and flags allows me to boot to the main screen.

So, what should I do to install the system? A week ago I installed the Mavericks with manually created installation, but now it's not working even though I'm doing everything the same way.

I think that Chameleon / Chimera can not see my file SMBios.plist (I thought that if the installer says I can not install osx on this computer, I have to change the SMBIOS).

P. S. Clover is not an option, because it does not work on my motherboard, instant reboot and weight problems.

Thank you and please help :help:
:help: :help:   :)

Thanks for your quick reply. I know, I am a tester too, so I know is in development stage :P

EDIT: But there are few kernels made by Andy, Bronzovka, Sinetek, Shanee and they are working, so...

Ok, so I booted to the Installer and I am installing now.

Way: Installer made by myHack.app, folder Extra and used flags - identical like in first post.

Very stragne, but it's working for now, it's a first good sign since 3 days :)

• Like 1

Not so strange: what happened is either (or both) you were using an incorrect SMBIOS - and the installer will refuse to install anything if it detects an unsupported Mac model - or you were trying to install on a MBR disc without patching the installer for it. You (apparently by chance) solved the issue(s).

All the best!

AMD kernel is a difficult install . Intel duo is Quick

Amd is still in the development stage

Man, the installation is as difficult as swapping kernels and go, at the current stage. To work flawlessly, though, is a whole another story.

• Like 1

Not so strange: what happened is either (or both) you were using an incorrect SMBIOS - and the installer will refuse to install anything if it detects an unsupported Mac model - or you were trying to install on a MBR disc without patching the installer for it. You (apparently by chance) solved the issue(s).

Hmm, I do not know if you saw my sentence with Chameleon and SMBios... ;)

I said that the Chameleon doesn't see my smbios.plist so I can't change it. I changed smbios many times (5.1, 3.1, 13.2, 13.1...etc) and no one is working.

There was an information that "SMBios replacement not found".

And suddenly when I made an Installer by myHack.app, SMBios is working.

Ok, so that's it. Now I am having bigger problem - graphics.

P.S. Should I start another topic about graphics to other people can easily find it?

Cheers :)