My hackintosh keeps kernel panicking and won't reboot when I hold the power button?

jefechavez

25 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a hackintosh that was working just fine until this morning. I woke up and was greeted by what looks like a kernel panic. I think it might be because I'm using the I-boot boot loader, should I use chameleon? 

I'm also using the legacy kranal in case that matters.

Here's some pictures

IMG_3641.jpeg

All help is #appreciated. 

-#Jefe

this is apple's own [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] bootloader, not some tonymac thing. should i still use chameleon instead?

I don't think I can...your photo raises more questions than it answers..

DEBUG_ARM_S5L8930X tells me that that's a photo of an iphone 4 experiencing a kernel panic.

And you are right, that is in fact Apple's own boot loader. However, [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]-889.24 boots iphones, not hackintoshes.

So what the hell are you doing? Did you just grab a random photo of a kernel panic off of google images?

Your jailbroken iphone is not a Hackintosh!

• Like 1

joe..  hang on a minute and let's get to the bottom of this...

jefe:

See where it says "DEBUG_ARM_S5L8930X"?

That's the CPU used in the iPhone 4. Actually, according to this, (your kernel version being 12.4.0d1) you're posting photos of an iPhone 5s or 5c.

But then, there's also this

But okay, I'll play along.. tell me how you got your iphone to show the boot process of your Hackintosh please?

i compiled the kernel and used kextcache to generate the prelink kernel, then i sent it to [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and executed the bootx command and it doesn't work. any ideas? :(

I don't know what the hell you're doing but it's very creative and useless and I've never seen anything like it.

I never thought I'd see fakesmc loading on an iPhone. And you got "Still waiting for root device" in there too, that's priceless.

I bet you're imagining me turning my head sideways to look at your photos and laughing your ass off.

Here's a photo of my dog that I just took. I rotated it for you.

dog.jpg

She's a street dog that we rescued out of a sewer. Here in Brazil they call this "no defined race" (sem raça definida) Much like what you're posting.

• Like 4

NOW IM STUMPED!

This must be an IOS7 feature  :jester:

I bet you're imagining me turning my head sideways to look at your photos and laughing your ass off.

LOL I was thinking the same.

​I'm still laughing 

at first i was going to talk junk about it being a pic of a pic and sitting on a mbp, but then i seen the arm kernel and thought it was just nonsense  

Call me anything you want to, but I honestly think anyone that comes here with sole purpose of getting a good laugh at people coming to aid like it was a real help request, well... that someone should be immediately and permanently banned (not only the user account but the user IP) ala Voldemort's, and all the posted {censored} deleted impromptu. This is funny when happens somewhere else. Here's just plain waste of time. Yes, i woke up in an awful mood.

• Like 1