10.9 GM on P8Z77-V Pro e GTX 690

crospa91

19 posts in this topic

Hi! I've tried to install maverick on my system, it have an ASUS P8Z77-V Pro i7 3440 16gb of Ram and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690...

All the methods and guide on the forum don't work... Every time my installation stuck on a grey image with the rounding rainbow circle... And no other appen!

Ihack, pandora... All the procedure don't work!! Can we help me??

Okay, the installation is finished but, the osx initial boot stops at com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, what i have to do to resolve this issue? No Flags in chameleon can make start the system... either with the flag used in the installation...

The System Boot Up with the same Flag as in the installation, but nothing else! :( I Don't find Kext or other for make start without flag the system! It's only work in Secure Mode... Someone can help me?!

MSR register is locked, patch your BIOS with pmpatch for compatibility with OS X power management.

EZ-Flash or any other method won't allow a patched BIOS to be flashed, you must use USB BIOS Flashback (button on motherboard, USB port clearly marked on the back) to flash a patched BIOS. See the topic + your motherboard manual for more information.

Use iMac13,1 smbios.plist.

hello

probably is u graphics..

boot

-s

and then

fsck -fy
mount -uw /
mkdir /nvidia_backup
cd /System/Library/Extensions
mv GeForce* NVDA* /nvidia_backup
reboot

boot again

-f -v GraphicsEnabler=No

good hack

The CPU Have an integrated Intel HD 5000, but i prefer to use the GTX 690 if is possibile... this is the screen of the verbose

I've tried to force the system for use the integrated HD4000, but the problem is the Same... Ever stucked on Bluetooth Error (But the PC don't have any bluetooth radio)

post-1228005-0-91377100-1381919038_thumb.jpg

I know... i think this is the GTX 690 that block the boot.... i've installed the system with -v -x npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No but if i use the same flag obliviously the system start in secure mode (-x) and if i remove the flag -x the system won't boot.... :(