InsanelyMac Forum
Sign in to follow this  
meanwhile

SNB Framebuffer did not show up,unload?

Hi. I got a fix for "still waiting for root device" issue. Thanks to the help of

iFIRE

No im having this "SNB Framebuffer did not show up,unload".

It show's twice

Commands use:

-f -v GraphicsEnabler=No cpus=1 UseKernelCache=No

Here is the image

2013_09_25_23_24_17.jpg

What should i do? thanks

Advertisement

Your problem is with video. Mac is ready to boot to the desktop, but there is no graphics available.

Research ways to get graphics to work with your hardware (video card, computer/processor).

Your can try booting with -x boot flag (loads only basic kexts) just to see if it works.

Your problem is with video. Mac is ready to boot to the desktop, but there is no graphics available.

Research ways to get graphics to work with your hardware (video card, computer/processor).

Your can try booting with -x boot flag (loads only basic kexts) just to see if it works.

Hi. Thanks for replying.

I got my AppleIntelHD* kext on my /S/L/E. Although i remove that on the installer. When i check the S/L/E its there on my HDD

Intel HD3000 is the graphics that is compatible on my lappy.. And i got it installed on S/L/E on my HDD

Most probably you are using an incompatible SMBIOS. If youre on a laptop try using Macbookpro8,1 if a desktop Macmini5,1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Codinger
      Hello newcomer,
      As i saw that many users upload their config.plist or SMBIOS.plist with non deleted S/N and MLB, ROM values. Noobs please never upload your unique machine values like ROM, MLB, Serial Number or System UUID. If you upload these values your Apple ID will be suspended form Apple services (AppStore, FaceTime, iCloud, iMessage, iTunes ...) directly, because some other noobs will try to "clone" your system as described here. 
      It is an easy process ... simply remove these information from your uploaded media as blurring the data (watch here) or as removing / censoring the files for upload (watch here)
      Thank you for your attention and have a good start, here, in the forums at Insanelymac.   
      P.S. don't blame me for this shared serial. I had found it just before i wrote this guide .
    • By Discount_Mac
      Hello,

I have done a semi-successful install of macOS Sierra 10.12.6 on my Dell OptiPlex 3010. When I mean semi-successful, I mean I have some issues left, one of them is Networking.

Networking, meaning Ethernet, does not seem to work on this machine after installing Mac OS. I've tried installing kext files, reinstalling Sierra, and so on but nothing seems to work, I have an Ethernet cable plugged and it's lights flashing and whatever but the connection does not show up in Sierra.

My PC Specs are:

Dell OptiPlex 3010 MT

Intel Core i3-3240 @ 3.40GHz

AMD Radeon HD 7470

4GB of RAM

Realtek RTL8111E

So, Any Help?

-Discount_Mac

• By phillies9513
      Hi everyone! I'm really struggling to get my first Hackintosh up and running, and after researching this issue for ages, I cannot seem to find a solution that works for me, so I've posted in TonyMacx86 as well as here the problem that I'm having, as I am very desperate for some sort of solution.

I have gotten to the point in High Sierra installation after the first reboot, to the process where the operating system is actually installed on the local HDD. Unfortunately, my installer consistently crashes at the same place, with 15 min remaining in the installation, giving the message "macOS could not be installed on your computer An error occurred installing macOS. To use Apple Diagnostics...". I have tried the following steps to fix the issue:

-Re-installing/re-imaging the USB drive (going as far as to reformat the thumb drive and re-download the High Sierra app from the App store)
      -Attempting the installation with only one stick of RAM instead of two
      -Removing EmuVariableUefi-64.efi from its original location
      -Unplugging any external storage devices
      -Checking to make sure the destination disk is formatted correctly (it is)
      -Trying any combination of boot-flags that I could think of (no effect, except curiously safe mode crashes my installation)

And, these are my specs:

i7-8700k
      GeForce 1080
      MSI Z370 SLI PLUS
      ASUS Xonar DGX (I imagine I'll have to disable this when I get the OS up and running...I doubt there's any way I'll be able to support a sound card)
      2x8GB RAM
      512GB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe SSD (windows boot drive)
      4TB Seagate HDD (windows data drive)
      1TB Seagate HDD (OS X destination drive)

The tutorial I've been following for the installation has been a combination between this forum post:
      https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

And this walkthrough:
      http://hackintosher.com/guides/macos-high-sierra-hackintosh-install-clover-walkthrough/

(the TonyMacx86 walkthrough was giving me too many problems so I abandoned it) 

I got my config.plist off of this website's forums, from a person with a very similar build to my own.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    • By gyuwona
      Hello Everyone, thanks for taking your tiemto view this topic.

I have recently built myself a PC, the specs are as follows.

Intel i3-2100
      Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2V
      4GBS of generic ram
      Axle 3D GT 610 (I know.. Dont laugh at me)
      Generic 500W PSU

Misillanious; 
      500GB HDD
      Generic Case
      Stock Cooler (nevermind)

and the problem Im getting is attched below. 
      You see, Im a newbie to hackintoshing and I quite frankly dont know what Im doing.
      I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with the problem. 
      I suspected its a graphics problem because i read somewhere that the Bluetooth panic message only appears with graphics. idk.
      anyways, Photo with -v is linked below. 

also If you can recommend me some oob gpus on the cheap id really appreciate it

cheers
      Gyuwon.