• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
tauriuxx

[Help] PCI Configuration Begin 10.8.2

8 posts in this topic

Hi all, I'm a little bit newbie to hackintosh but I have a problem. I recently built a new pc which spec are:
ASrock H87M motherboard
1 stick of 8 GB Cruical ballstix RAM

Seagate Baracuda 7200rpm SATA 3 HDD

Intel Core i5 4570 CPU

and Nvidia Geforce GTX660 OC.

Now whenever I'm trying to boot installation of any hackintosh (I've tried iAtkos and niresh) I got stuck at [PCI Configuration Begin]. I searched a lot of forums, tried various boot flags (GraphicsEnabler=No, npci=0x3000(and 0x2000), -x, -v) but nothing helps i just stuck here. So now I'm searching for help there. Here is the screenshot of niresh boot(its kinda same as iatkos) maybie it will help  link

Thanks

try flag pci=no    aslo can u test for multiplexing issues aka usb 3.0 working in 2.0 ports. is nullcpumanagement kext needed if so this means u have a locked msr ?

try flag pci=no    aslo can u test for multiplexing issues aka usb 3.0 working in 2.0 ports. is nullcpumanagement kext needed if so this means u have a locked msr ?

I tried this flag, it didn't helped  :(

put in the Extra/Extensions folder of the your USBInstaller or if you have the system intalled put in S/L/E  and boot with -f -v npci=0x2000 UseKernelCache=No

put in the Extra/Extensions folder of the your USBInstaller or if you have the system intalled put in S/L/E  and boot with -f -v npci=0x2000 UseKernelCache=No

Thanks, I will try it and post results here :)

Today I tried that and it didn't work. I read somewhere else that only OS X 10.8.5 and later support haswell. So I'm now going to try install 10.9 with MyHack.