Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ceribbo

[RM + SS] Case Mac G5 Modificato

7 posts in this topic

Come da titolo vendo case di un mac g5 modificato per inserirci un qualsiasi sistema con mobo atx. vendo causa passaggio a nuovo case, il case è fantastico, incluso nel case oltre al cavo del pannello frontale (link), il rack per contenere gli hard disk, e 2 ventole (una che soffia sugli hdd 120mm, 80mm che aspira accanto alla cpu ). 

spediizone a carico dell'acquirente, prezzo non trattabile, per qualsiasi info o foto non esitate a contattarmi, 

di seguito il link della modifica del case 

di seguito le foto:

ea735d72b081b1d16fcdf84ba617470d_big.jpg

0039e41b6aec7f50758d50a5568f79c3_big.jpg

1b4dff19025ab43f5670c30d35ae029a_big.jpg

fd2bd534a480224b245800d2bd074187_big.jpg

per qualsiasi info o altre foto non esitate a contattarmi.

in vendita anche su altri canali.

Prezzo: 150€

Advertisement
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ITzTravelInTime
      This driver is a mod of the popular kx audio driver for mac os x, the project goal is to still maintaining it for the future releases of mac os and to include as much cards as possible and to get all the features of the cards to work.

Currently the only features not supported are audio inputs and integrated midi and synth capabilitues of the cards, and some minor things like creative remote controllers or software controlled volume gears on creative external drives and bays)

It supports most the sound blaster live! series cards, the sound blaster PCI 512, most of the audigy (emu 10k2 based) series, audigy 1, audigy 2, audigy 2 zs, audigy 4 (SB0610), audigy 4 pro, audigy 5 and audigy rx (sb1550) and some e-mu edsp audio cards with all the recent versions of mac os, tested to work with mac os yosemite, el capitan, sierra and high sierra on intel based machines from socket 775 to 1151 (including enthusiast platforms like x58, x79, x99, x299) and also confirmed to work on mac pros.

reference topic:

Kx audio driver mod [sound blaster live!, audigy 1/2/4/RX emu edsp]
    • By BauerMac
      Hey guys,

working on my second Hackintosh project, and just finished the paintjob and visual side of it.
      Not sure what to call it: I was inspired by sci-fi movies (Aliens (1986) in particular as the attentive reader might notice).
      Perhaps simply "BauerCorp Mod" or similar.

Anywho, this is the build so far: (Software setup still remains)
      • Primary use: Creative work, video editing
      • Corsair C70 case
      • Inno3D iChill GTX 1080 TI
      • ASUS Maximus X Hero 370 (Wi-fi, Bluetooth)
      • i7 8700K
      • 32 GB HyperX RAM
      • Samsung 500GB 850 EVO M.2 SSD
      • (7 SSD drives total > Will be transferred from current machine when everything else is ready. Same with lighting.)
      • PSU: Corsair RM750X
      • CPU fan: Noctua NH-D15
      Let me know what you think, and if you´re interested I´ll post more about the build/painting process itself.

Thanks   

• By jgperson
      Here is my build in its current form. I absolutely love this project as it has grown! All hackintosh install instructions were found at Ryzen Clover Installation Guide macOS Sierra - AMD - InsanelyMac Forum

First thing to know is that two of these systems were built at the same time. One for my buddy to use for his YouTube channel (See the video here for the twin system https://youtu.be/rRW4c1FnRrE), and mine. He called me up with an idea, to build a water-cooled Ryzen hackintosh inside of an old PowerMac G5 case, and as soon as he said the idea I was hooked. I have always loved the PowerMac G5 because when it came out, I liked to edit photos and it was what I thought at the time was "The Ultimate Machine". So here are some pictures of how it came about. 

I picked up two PowerMac G5s (both working mind you) in case I messed anything up on the first one. I did not so now I still have a working PowerMac G5. Lol.

Starting off we have disassembly. Note that I don't have a lot of pictures of this progress as I have impulse control issues and wanted it apart ASAP. lol. This is a challenging computer to take apart but well worth doing as this case is amazing! The case I had was pretty beat up with scratches and stuff so I had to do a lot of sanding to get them out.

After disassembly, I took to a small test fit by placing an old mother board in the case to figure out where to cut out for IO in the rear of the case. A quick sharpie line and some dremel time were in order after that.

Following the IO I cut out the side panel for my piece of acrylic. Using the existing frame that holds on the door of the case, I marked 1/2" in from the inside edge of it and drilled holes in all the corners so they would be rounded. (remember that at this point you want to drill your holes with a 1/2" drill bit and make it so the outside of the bit matches up with your lines.) Then cut the acrylic sheet to fit the inside of the frame (not your cutout).

From there you need to use a jigsaw to cut along your lines and connect your 4 holes that you drilled.

Then on to paint. I sanded all the pieces with an orbital sander then used a can of primer and did 3 coats of primer on them all. Followed up with a few coats of black. I added a coat of clear to just try to keep it a little more durable but I should have just done more coats of black. To finish off the case, run some edge moulding around the side panel cut out and attach your acrylic sheet to the side panel with double sided tape. Re install your side panel frame and you are good to go!

To mount the motherboard, I used the existing standoffs from the PowerMac G5 case (be careful here as there are two different heights of standoffs). Add in some JB weld on the base of them and a small coat around the outside of them it was ready to go. I used a GPU to line up where it goes in the case.

Now for the final assembly. I test fit a bunch of different hardware placements but what I ended up settling on was the PSU at the bottom mounted with double sided foam tape.  All of the cables were then run up the front side of the case along the motherboard mounting tray and grouped together using zip ties. It is also important to know at this point I bought a cable from Black CH mods to use the existing IO on the front of the case with an ATX motherboard. Radiator at the front with pump/res combo unit mounted to it using the EK uni bracket. I secured the radiator to the front with car grade double sided emblem tape. If you have ever used this stuff you know it is not going anywhere. I reused the existing hard drive cage from the case and secured it to the top also using emblem tape.

One of the most important steps in this process is the running of tubes (since it is watercooled and all). There are only 4 tubes in this build thanks to the plethora of fittings I have in the case. I don't know if I listed them all but any time you do a hardline watercooled build it is important to have a handful of rotary 90s and dual rotary 90s on hand. I tried to do it without them in my last version of this build using the NZXT H440 and couldn't get my tubing runs to look like I wanted.

Fill up the system, leak check, then hook up the power and you are good to go. I added in a RGB light strip and hooked it up to the ASUS aura sync header for a little bit more color. This process was a long time coming and took almost a month from idea phase to final assembly.

I spent a long time without a working home PC but man was it worth it! Thanks for reading!
    • By crazyeye1
      Hello guys, I just got a Power Mac G5 complete desktop and I would love to tear it down and install all new hardware and make the best hackintosh I could possibly create.
      I removed all the components and decided to keep the drive bay, bluetooth and wifi wires (maybe I'll toss them) and screws (why not!?)

The only thing this case is missing is the side panel, its gone and was gone from when I found it, as well as the G5 heat sink cover (damnit!)

Does anyone know where I could get a replacement cover or would I have to design and fabricate a cover from scratch? Any help is appreciated of course and I had no idea where to post this question considering all the main forums didn't quiet fit so I apologize in advanced.

• By slashn73
      Ciao a tutti, sono un nuovo utente del forum.
      E da circa 2 mesi mi sono appassionato del mondo dell'Hackintosh....ho infatti un dual Boot (Win10 e Yosemite) sul mio Portatile Samsung RF511 i7
      e da 2 mesi appunto ho comprato una vecchia Apple TV 1' Gen sulla quale cercavo disperatamente di installargli un OS X.
      Ho avuto successo installandogli Tiger 10.4.8 ma era troppo primitivo....quindi ho optato per Leopard ma tutti i siti con le guide, non erano disponibili...insomma un vicolo cieco!
      Ho avuto la brillante idea di "svuotare" la Apple TV in modo da inserirgli dentro una scheda madre che sia però compatibile con Hackintosh!
      Ho visto che ci sono Mini PC intel come il Voyo V3 che sono abbastanza performanti e piccoli per stare dentro al Case della mia Apple TV.
      La mia domanda è: Esiste una mini Scheda Madre gia Assemblata (Vedi Voyo v2-v3 o Beelink B7 dotati di processore intel) che sia in grado di far girare una versione di Mac OS X in modo da avere una specie di MAC Mini fatto in casa?

Grazie mille!