Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

Clevo W370ET / ONE K56-2O SE VoodooHDA fixed kext

3 posts in this topic

I get crackling sounds after a while with this kext,and have to change the audio format every 10 minutes or so. Is this based off of voodooHDA 2.8.2? this is on a toshiba U845W - just curious if anyone else has this issue

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mr.Darkwraith
      I'm having audio issues with my Dell Vostro 2520's microphone with VoodooHDA
      The internal microphone isn't detected, yet the microphone audio port is detected, and works.
      According to Windows and Dell, my laptop has the Cirrus Logic CS4213 codec in it, so if that's important, there it is.
      I am on Mavericks 10.9.5, since that works the best on this laptop, but would be open to try newer versions if things work well enough.
      I can provide my DSDT if needed.
    • By DigiV
      Hello, All.
      I have installed Sierra build 16G29 (10.12.6)
      Problem is that my integrated sound card Realtek ALC887 not works properly.
      Now I have installed VoodooHDA 2.8.8 but microphone not working. Anyone can help with it?
      motherboard is Asus H110M-D (https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/H110M-D/specifications/)
      CPU i3 6100 Skylake
      Nvidia GTX 750 Ti
    • By MrAnty
      My alc892 audio has an issue. My Motherboard model is ASROCK b350 K4 Gaming. I installed voodooHDA 2.9 and it works. Alc892 has been successfully recognized.
      But there is nothing like 5.1 or 7.1(green rear) in the audio output. There is only Headphone(green front) output.
      So I can only use headphones via the front audio output jacks of my chassis, but cannot use my speakers via the rear audio output jacks(the green one).  Please help me. Any reply will be appreciated.
      Forgive me for my poor ENGLISH....
    • By illfatedIM
      VodooHDA makes sound output (2.1) work but Microphone and Line-Out wont work.
      I've been trying to get the PinConfigOverrideVerbs from Windows regedit and the codec dumps from linux but this card (Emu20k2, SB0880) doesnt have any codecs on linux even though microphone works perfectly fine there and windows doesnt have a PinConfig entry in the registry for this card.
      I'm at a loss... what else can I do to make at least the mic work?
    • By ITzTravelInTime
      Hi guys, since the creative CA0132 chip, mounted on some motherboards, is now compatible with mac using apple alc, i am asking why it should not working with the same chip on a sound blaster z series card, so i want to ask to the developer of the most used sound driver here to add support for this chip on a sound blaster z series card, i'd like to use that card with my hackintosh, up to now the only thing that can be got to work is the input on the rear with voodoo hda, so i invite you to do that because it is possible, you have already done it with the new 200 series motherboards.
      Note that i an not an owner of one of that cards, but i will get one of them if the support will be added in the driver (i prefer that this support will be added to apple alc since i am using it in my machine)