• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
jlfilms

[SOLVED]final step

12 posts in this topic

Got everything working perfect so far, Wifi, Audio ect all works. My GTX 650 Ti is detected as Its serial name, not sure how to fix that, i downloaded the drivers i need.

I jiust need to know how to transfer clover to the hd?

Thanks!

Are you booting from UEFI or legacy BIOS?

If your booting from UEFI, just mount the EFI partition of your system HDD and copy all Clover content to it ("EFI" folder as a whole).

All the best!

ok I see when I mount EFI partition I see EFI folder inside so when i copy the EFI folder from USB clover to it it asks me to overwrite , do i do that?

and i copy everything on my clover partitioned usb stick to it? guy on osx86 said just EFI folder.

Thanks

jus wanna make sure i do this part right!

alright i understand that part but the EFI partition ALREADY has a EFI folder that has some files in it, Do i over write this? or Rename?

ok thanks did that rebooted and saw i had a UEFI boot menu then hardrive icon on it, anyways im on ddesktop . Do i just eject usb stick now and i should be good?

Thanks!

I got one last question, how do i edit my about my mac picture and custom name?

also my video card is named Graphics NVIDIA D14P2-30 1024 MB, Not GTX 650 Ti,Do you know way to fix this? ive installed drivers and cuda.

Thanks!

I got one last question, how do i edit my about my mac picture and custom name?

also my video card is named Graphics NVIDIA D14P2-30 1024 MB, Not GTX 650 Ti,Do you know way to fix this? ive installed drivers and cuda.

You can rename it if you inject it via dsdt. (not sure how it goes with clover)