Hackintosh in SAGER NP9370

jcfla

33 posts in this topic

It never was a problem for me once I had my Clover files!

The only problem now is my new gtx 970m, won't give me a video signal on LCD or monitors...

So, where can I find your tutorial for Clevo hackintosh? W10 is killing me  :D

Is it fully working with 680M SLi (default Nvidia GPU for the P370EM) at least?

So, where can I find your tutorial for Clevo hackintosh? W10 is killing me  :D

Is it fully working with 680M SLi (default Nvidia GPU for the P370EM) at least?

I can share with you my content of EFI partition. To install use one of many guides! Give me your email. Don't forget to update us! Harold is disappeared. ... Nvidia card works with web drivers. Advice : start with installing Yosemite 10.10.3 cause with 10.10.4 web drivers don't work.

Will answer you on Sunday, tomorrow I'm busy.

Btw, after a year I'm selling my Clevo with 2 hd7970m, someone interested in?

I can share with you my content of EFI partition. To install use one of many guides! Give me your email. Don't forget to update us! Harold is disappeared. ... Nvidia card works with web drivers. Advice : start with installing Yosemite 10.10.3 cause with 10.10.4 web drivers don't work.

Sent you a PM.

So, did you see my PM?

Yes, sorry, was busy! Uploading it now. Inside Patched folder I have a bunch of various DSDTs, you can start by using DSDT.aml-without any GPU injection, it must work with nvda_drv=1. I hope you know where in Config.plist you put the name of DSDT you want to use!

Yes, sorry, was busy! Uploading it now. Inside Patched folder I have a bunch of various DSDTs, you can start by using DSDT.aml-without any GPU injection, it must work with nvda_drv=1. I hope you know where in Config.plist you put the name of DSDT you want to use!

Sadly, there has been a lot of time that I spent outside the hackintosh world, can you recommend me any good tutorial for setting up my Sager as I don't remember most of the things?

• 3 years later...

Hello,

I own a XMG P722 Pro Laptop which is similar to Clevo p370em. The graphic card is a SLI GTX 680M and the built-in display is a 3d laptop screen.

My problem is that my laptop screen stays black when I boot without nv_disable=1 flag and with this flag, I have in System Info Nvidia Chip Model 7MB.

When I connect an external monitor using DVI Port, this display works great but the laptop screen is still black. With HDMI port, the external screen is black too.

I would like to have full acceleration QE/CI on my built-in display but what is the problem exactly ? I don't know.

Sorry for my English I speak French