Hackintosh compatible?

Lennardude

60 posts in this topic

ok, open your USBInstaller and go for System/Library/Extensions and make a copy all kexts ATI first, now delete all kexts ATI from USBinstaller and boot with this flag: -x -v -f GraphicsEnabler=No busratio=31

Okay i'm going to try that today or tomorrow but at one of the first steps should I do GUID or MBR? because someone said to me I should do MBR

Hi I have a computer with following specs:

Cpu: intel Dual core i3-2100 3100Mhz

Motherboard: AsRock H67M-Ge

Video: Amd radeon 6850

Can I install hackintosh on this one?

Thanks in advance

Lennard

Your motherboard will work. mine isnt on any supported list either and yet its fully functional (sleep mode works even). it just meant i had to do a whole lot more reading and use a lot more ingenuity(had to create my own DSDT file etc). Getting ethernet to work will probably be your biggest hurdle and it may even take a few days but don't give up(i almost did lol).Mac OSX is simply amazing and had i given up i would of regretted it deeply

Your motherboard will work. mine isnt on any supported list either and yet its fully functional (sleep mode works even). it just meant i had to do a whole lot more reading and use a lot more ingenuity(had to create my own DSDT file etc). Getting ethernet to work will probably be your biggest hurdle and it may even take a few days but don't give up(i almost did lol).Mac OSX is simply amazing and had i given up i would of regretted it deeply

Yeah but my drivers are not my first problem right now I can't even make an bootable USB cause it keeps rebooting, i'm gonna try to put the "extra folder" of iFire tomorrow.....

lol@ that . i got tired of windows' viruses (just got another with good AVG and using common sense in browsing.) so now im working on a quad boot with ubuntu 12.10, win 7, win 8, and OS X SL :D

i dont know what you are deciding, but go with that guide. if you count each number as a check box and check them all in order it will work. (weirdest analogy ever :D)

lol@ that . i got tired of windows' viruses (just got another with good AVG and using common sense in browsing.) so now im working on a quad boot with ubuntu 12.10, win 7, win 8, and OS X SL :D

i dont know what you are deciding, but go with that guide. if you count each number as a check box and check them all in order it will work. (weirdest analogy ever :D)

okay which guide do you mean? And doesnt my picture say anything?