MacOS on Apple Computer

Gdfath3r

6 posts in this topic

What I found:

Reported in Briefing.com:

21-Sep-06 07:49 ET In Play Advanced Micro's Ruiz says Apple will use its chips - Bloomberg.com (27.38 ) : Bloomberg.com reports Hector Ruiz, chief executive officer of Advanced Micro Devices, said that Apple Computer (AAPL), which started selling computers based on Intel (INTC) chips in February for the first time, will eventually decide to buy parts from Advanced Micro "at some point in the future." "Everybody wants choice,'' Ruiz said. "Knowing Apple, why would they want to be held hostage like everyone else has been?'' Adding Advanced Micro to its suppliers would be simple for Apple because they have already adapted their operating system to work on Intel chips, which use the same instruction set as Advanced Micro, he said.

here is the originating link:Investor Village

Did you yet notice that this is a front page news item? Mods, delete the topic.

Nope, I didnt...because I haved directly bookmarked the forum, also I had different source than Mash...so Im sorry for the trouble. Also if you noticed, Mash did not attach the source, I did.....

• 2 weeks later...

do you think Apple's diversifying will fatten up MAC OS ? since they were able to work with the tools they wanted, i wonder if bending to the wants of the consumer might endanger their platform?

dunno just a thought .... :2cents: