• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
teeodor

X on the battery icon

18 posts in this topic

I'm too having the same issue. However, I had this issue too when I installed Lion but I did resolve it but now, I cant remember. I'll try to find the Lion kext from my backup and try in Mountain Lion.

I get the same problem,but this is inside DSDT,not from kext(I install 10 kext but the same X)now problem is resolved:

post-550798-0-17803000-1346408399_thumb.png

Hi,

These two kexts helped me while using Lion and today, I tried them in Mountain Lion. It is now showing percentage of the battery remaining..

You guys can have a try

I have tried many solutions including those from kexts.com. Your solution finally gave me a working battery indicator. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Dell Inspiron 14z (N411z)- Intel Core i3, GMA HD3000

I have tried many solutions including those from kexts.com. Your solution finally gave me a working battery indicator. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Dell Inspiron 14z (N411z)- Intel Core i3, GMA HD3000

My pleasure to help you :)