Unable to upload files or photos

11 posts in this topic

Been going on for a few days, different "macs" and tried different browsers. Always get an error after it seems like it would just be finishing attaching the image/file, instead-error :( Here I'll attach a screenshot so everyone can see what I'm talking about....oh yeah, no I won't :)

chrome and safari, with latest and greatest flash player. zip, jpeg, png. guess that pretty much covers em all then

Until I can upload random lolcats, there's nothing here for me anymore :(

@iPoco, I don't think so. Disk is full will also affect the database. You're talking about 1 MB maximum, that would close the whole database in a day or so with that active forum.

IMO, it's a forum software issue. I hope Alessandro notices this.

@eep357: Haven't yet had a response :(. I sent a reminder yesterday - will send another tomorrow if I haven't heard back.

@TheNavigator: It is a disk space issue, we've had the same problem a few times this year. The database is on a different server, which is why the forum still works (except for a cache issue a few weeks ago). Only those marked as Fubra Team have access to configure the servers, if it was a software issue either me or Ed could get to it.

Poco

• Like 1