Sign in to follow this  
budyboy40

Loadin Darwin x86 - Reboot Loop. HELP!

4 posts in this topic

Arg... Losing my hair over this one! :wallbash:

I can't seem to get the installer running on my PC. (Specs at bottom of post)

I've tried both iAtkos v7 and the hazard distros. Same EXACT problem.

I get to Loading Darwin x86, then my PC restarts.

I put it into verbose mode to see what came up, and I get past about 5 lines, then I see a little pause.

After that 3 lines come up, each saying that ahci or something, telling me that it was detected.

Those three lines only come up for a fraction of a second, and then the computer reboots to do the exact same thing.

-THING I'VE TRIED-

cpus=1 and 2

busratio=10 and 20 and 21 and 40

-x -f -s

(also various combinations of the above)

disabled ahci in bios

disabled S.M.A.R.T.

disabled NIC

disabled Floppy and IDE

-End THINGS I've TRIED-

Specs:

System Manufacturer: BIOSTAR Group

System Model: A780L

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: AMD Athlon™ II X2 250 Processor (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 520

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce GT 520

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Type: Full Device

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1040&SUBSYS_321419DA&REV_A1

Display Memory: 2514 MB

Dedicated Memory: 978 MB

Shared Memory: 1535 MB

---------------

Can anyone help me?

Any help is apreciated! :wink2:

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zafirofx
      Hi everyone. I installed MacOS High Sierra on my computer 3 months ago, in January. After a long way to get the computer fully working now I'm facing a new problem: imagine I'm working or doing something in my computer and it suddenly freezes and I have to restart it.  There's no reason why the computer restarts by itself...
      Here I also attach my Clover EFI folder in case you need it (it doesn't allow me to attach it so here i give you the link: https://mega.nz/#!92xCiLDZ!WY1F55ZvuP-9WW369EP9KY-3hNLt5sWUgJDxPrbgpPM .
      Thank you in advance.

• By pepitillo
      Hi there,
      The title says everything, I got a perfect build, with everything I want, but when I shutdown my hack it turns into rebooting.
      The build is in my signature. I've tried fix_shutdown in clover, and other patches, and none seem to work.

Thanks.
    • By Trung_Nguyen
      Hello everyone,
      I'm on Latitude E6230, most of the things are good. But when I shutdown the machine while plugged in, It automatically reboots even with Wake On AC(BIOS) disabled
      Here is the DSDT:DSDT.aml.zip
    • By TommyV6
      Hi, on my gear (i7-3770 16GB GA-Z77X-UD3H GTX 760 2GB) Web Driver works only 1-3 reboots after instalation. After this I`m geting black screen in middle of loading. I can login remotly to my machine when screen is black. After rebuilding cache manualy or with kext Utility screen work again!   I have MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 with all updates nVidia Web Driver 378.05.05.25f04 installad Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext On macos default driver I`m getting same results.   Latest Clovers is my boot loader.   How I can fix this up permanently ?  
    • By Morpheus NS
      Hello. I am trying to install High Sierra od my machine from signature, and I am having difficulties reaching the installer. I always get this error or automatic restart depending on options I choose:

Important (I think) information:
      - USB installer was made with createinstallmedia method (I am new to this, until now I used "manual" method which required Disk Utility)
      - Clover version is 4220
      - I am using iMac18,1 SMBios because I read somewhere that it supports Kaby Lake
      - I have also tried using Skylake fake ID for my processor
      - I am using all the same kexts (newer versions) that worked in Sierra
      - I am using DSDT that works in Sierra
      - SIP is disabled
      - I did not create Kernels folder (and obviously didn't put kernel inside) in System because I thought it wasn't necessary if I use createinstallmedia (mistake?)

I've done some basic research and found that I probably need to drop MATS and DMAR tables in my config.plist - didn't help. I am stuck. 

Does anyone have a suggestion?