DSDT Auto-Patcher

iHackintosh_PT

11 posts in this topic

If you are having problems applying large patch files using DSDT Editor, you can use this simplified version of DSDT Auto-Patcher (Mac OS, Windows and Linux).

autopatcher.png

Download:

DSDT_Auto-Patcher.tar.gz

Requires JRE.

Patches from the extinct version 0.6 are available here (registration required).

If you use patched AppleHDA you may need to update the HDEF patch according to your audio codec. Make sure layout-id in DSDT (hex) coincides with LayoutID in AppleHDA (decimal).

layoutid.png

If your mobo/laptop is not listed, you can use the individual patches or create a new patch based on other with same chipset.

Here is a basic guide about DSDT patching.

If you want to add your patch to the list, please attach it here.

MaLd0n's thread (previous versions, discontinued).

Credits:

DSDT Editor and Auto-Patcher software by el coniglio

Patches HP DV8 Nehalem and DV6 Core i Nehalem by NIXin

HP Compaq 610 by Cassio

HP DV7 6B32US by stuck

Intel DP67BG by artur-pt

All other patches by MaLd0n

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

I have created an app bundle version of this auto patcher using Platypus. It makes it a little easier to launch, since it shows up in Spotlight search results (Alt+Space, type 'auto', hit Enter).

I have also updated the iasl to a more recent build.

I have uploaded my package here as an attachment.

Is there any opposition with me providing this download on my github site at https://github.com/R...Patch/downloads?

I have instructions for patching raw DSDT for HP ProBook 4530s and one confusing part for people is getting auto patcher setup correctly. Mostly because of the out-of-date iasl. If I could just refer to a ZIP which contains the app bundle, it would be simpler.

But I'm a little unclear on the redistribution on this package (open source, closed source, freeware, ???), so I'm asking here. Thanks,

If you are having problems applying large patch files using DSDT Editor, you can use this simplified version of DSDT Auto-Patcher (Mac OS, Windows and Linux).

Credits:

HP Compaq 610 by Cassio

HP DV7 6B32US by stuck

Intel DP67BG by artur-pt

Auto Patcher.zip

Hi, sorry about my english...

I need dsdt for asus p8h61 -m le, how can i get it?

Thank you very much ;)

You could look here for DSDT patches for your board: http://olarila.com/forum/packs.php

Then extract your native DSDT using Linux or Windows.

Then use Auto Patcher here or DSDT Editor to apply the patch.

how many dsdt i need?

i haven´t got OS in my computer, i erase the hdd how can i extract the dsdt?

thank you very much for the help

You only need one DSDT... and there is only one in your BIOS.

You will have to install or otherwise run an OS to get at the native DSDT. I would suggest creating an Ubuntu Live CD/USB...

I've written a guide... it is for the HP ProBook, but you could read the instructions for extracting the DSDT as they pretty much apply to any computer: https://github.com/RehabMan/HP-ProBook-4x30s-DSDT-Patch/wiki/How-to-patch-your-DSDT

Then, you will do a base install of OS X and then use the patching tools here to create your OS X compliant DSDT...

Of course, you could always do some google searching for the DSDT you are looking for, and maybe you'll find a good one. But, in the end, it is always best to patch your own.

I recently hacked my desktop machine, with an Intel DH67GD/Core i7-2600. I found patches on the site I linked and they were close, but sleep was pretty much broken (it would take 2-3 minutes to sleep). But I ended up figuring out the offending DSDT code and wrote some more patches for it. I don't know what your experience is... but doing that kind of task requires programming knowledge and an ability to read/understand the ACPI spec. Hopefully, you find some patches or a DSDT that mostly works.

Whath patches i need to my hardware?

CPU

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz 41 °C

Sandy Bridge 32nm Tecnología

RAM

8,00 GB Doble-Canal DDR3 @ 686MHz (9-9-9-24)

Motherboard

ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8H61-M LE/USB3 (LGA1155) 31 °C

Gráfics

L196WTQ (1440x900@60Hz)

1024MBGeForce GTX 550 Ti (ASUStek Computer Inc) 33 °C

HDD

466GB Seagate ST3500410AS ATA Device (SATA) 32 °C

Unidades ópticas

HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM DH16NS10 ATA Device

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH20NS15 ATA Device

DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device

Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio

wireless

D-link dwl g122

Whath patches i need to my hardware?

I don't know... you're going to have to try it yourself. I believe you will find a set of patches for your board at the site I linked -- that's where I would start. But each computer is a science experiment.

It helps to have a working mac/hack to build SSDT / DSDT, download from Mac App Store, do google searches for solutions, etc.

• 1 month later...

autopatcher.png

Download:

DSDT_Auto-Patcher.tar.gz

Requires JRE.

Patches from the extinct version 0.6 are available here (registration required).

If you use patched AppleHDA you may need to update the HDEF patch according to your audio codec. Make sure layout-id in DSDT (hex) coincides with LayoutID in AppleHDA (decimal).

layoutid.png

If your mobo/laptop is not listed, you can use the individual patches or create a new patch based on other with same chipset.

Credits:

HP Compaq 610 by Cassio

HP DV7 6B32US by stuck

Intel DP67BG by artur-pt

I posted a thread on the forums about my issues. Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance. http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2772

• 4 months later...