OS X Lion 10.7.2 11C48 Combo & iCloud Beta 10 !

CooSee

13 posts in this topic

Mac Rumors NewS !

DON'T FORGET TO BACKUP BEFORE UPDATE !!!

will test later :)

CooSee ' Ya

i have enough of all these betas. Just a moment ago I noticed that Lion still has issues - each time I export enhanced cropped and edited jpgs from iPhoto ( 9.1.5 with lion updates ; no beta ) the app crashes, and the picture is nowhere. On relaunch all edits are not there, need to re-do all.

Yesterday iMovie crashed all the time when I wanted to upload to youtube and the quicktime engine in the background has also still glitches.

And this is the "state of the art" with 10.7.1 as well as all the 10.7.2's .. i highly doubt all these "non-os" issues will get fixed until the final 10.7.2 comes out. they seem to focus only on their iCloud / iTunes stuff and forget about people doing stuff not related to that cloudy things at all.

snow leopard is so stable compared to that {censored} they release these days. really.

I Think the bench (like geek bench) results are only cpu+mem speed tests which vary also between runs on the same system version. So at least run such number crunches 3 times and compute an average of that runs before comparing with other runs on diff os versions. In real the speed diff will be near measure failure (2-3% diff).

PS: I has no problems with C37/C43 in iPhoto+iMovie.

Now i am on C48, also all working. (Only HDA Ressources had to be added with my two .plist files and got reinstalled by Kext Wizard).

I get near same speed results (CPU+MEM) with geekbench V2.2 64 Bit C48 / C43 / C37. Less than 2 % diff after each 3 runs and average. And thats no surprise, because so heavy number crunching speed test, without real apps / OpenGL is OS subversion independent.

it's true but the fact is that the testing is done under x32 and x64, and only after a cleaning with Onyx, once the update is installed ( the results are different after Onyx :rolleyes: )

all my applications work fine, whether with this update or the previous ! But the fact is that this update is less reactive than its predecessors, at least from the bench ! :D

it's true but the fact is that the testing is done under x32 and x64, and only after a cleaning with Onyx, once the update is installed ( the results are different after Onyx :rolleyes: )

all my applications work fine, whether with this update or the previous ! But the fact is that this update is less reactive than its predecessors, at least from the bench ! :D

These builds are only of any use for testing not to see how well they bench, they are not aimed at production :wallbash: