Core2 duo perform

polaty

20 posts in this topic

it s realy perfect :D

system: AsUS PLD2 vm-SE ,core2 duo E6300 ,1*2 gb ddr2 667 ram,onboard GMA950 VGA

Good!!!

Now i know that my future Core 2 Duo cpu will work correctly on a hackintosh!!

Actually i will buy an E6600 cpu instead of E6300 but i think it will do good.

I already have an Intel Desktop Board D975XBX Rev 3.04 and waiting for my conroe cpu...

I just can't wait!!!!!!!

:D

Awesome. Im building a similar rig, but Im getting the P5LD2-VM (R2.0) instead of the P5LD2-VM-SE.

Does everything work? Ethernet/Network? USB? Audio? Programs (Front Row, etc)? Thanks.

You can check here if your hardware is compatible:

http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/HCL_10.4.7

hope that this helps...

it s realy perfect :compress:

system: AsUS PLD2 vm-SE ,core2 duo E6300 ,1*2 gb ddr2 667 ram,onboard GMA950 VGA

Hi I've got the same board (E6600) but it cannot boot thru OS X after installation... always stuck at "loading kernel..." would appreciate if you can share your bios setting or tips... Thanks !!!

this mobo is suck for O/C,only %10 o/c capability

I had problems overclocking this board or at least the P5LD2-VM (non SE version). For some reason if you increase the PCI EX clock to around 118MHz from 100MHz you can suddenly overclock the cpu to decent speeds.

Really surprised to see that the board supports Core 2. I assumed it was only 965 chipset and above!

Awesome. Im building a similar rig, but Im getting the P5LD2-VM (R2.0) instead of the P5LD2-VM-SE.

Does everything work? Ethernet/Network? USB? Audio? Programs (Front Row, etc)? Thanks.

+

will core duo run on a "P5LD2-VM-SE"

I just sold my "P5LD2-VM-SE & Intel P-DUAL 920" (OSX86 was ok)

I'm getting a 6600+ ASUS P5WDH Deluxe, 975X

it s realy perfect :)

Than envy of you!!! :gun:

I'm playing, i've a good envy of you, therefore i recently bought a mobo intel D945GTP and it no have the support for conroe (Core 2 Duo), only for Pentiun D.

Congratulations Polaty, looks be a great hardware. :D

HI

Any one got their lan working with P5LD2-VM SE. I have no problem installing it but I have to disable the "Intel Pro 1000" for it to boot into OSx... Would appreciae any help... Thanks ......

+

all these operating systems worked for me

"10.4.1.marklar - 10.4.7.JaS"

with the P5LD2-VM

everything worked except for sound

sound needs a kext patch

which I have not applied yet ...

+

all these operating systems worked for me

"10.4.1.marklar - 10.4.7.JaS"

with the P5LD2-VM

everything worked except for sound

sound needs a kext patch

which I have not applied yet ...

Thanks ! ...Been trying to do sound kext patch but no avail ....will try later ....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a P5LD2-VM (R2.0 PCB) with an E6300.

Everything works fine.

For sleep mode, it's not working through the 'sleep' menu (it sleeps but it can't wake up).

However, it works through the 'Power' button of my case : first push on 'power button' and it goes in sleep mode, one push again and it wakes up !

'Suspend mode' bios setting is set to 'Auto'.

Hi

My system sleeps and wakeup in manual or auto ....but I have to disable "Legacy USB" and select PM to S3. On the other side you lose hitting the F8 key for bootloader selection. eax1600xt work via dvi onto SyncMaster 205bw for those pp interested and almost on my ACD 23' display (only after the ati driver loaded, the desktop appear). Wanted to buy a G5 but find them too X so I did this instead..:) Thank you every1 else I still be stuck with ny macmini...