DSDT for Asus P8P67-M PRO

Time2Retire

834 posts in this topic

It's no good for you.

You have to use DropSSDT=Yes if you activate this chameleon option.

If you add the SSDT in Extra and type DropSSDT=Yes the Chameleon will jump it !

If I understand, I should use a custom DSDT with proper SSDT to define PStates for my processor.

As I want to use my SSDT, I shall use DropSSDT=Yes to prevent reading the bios ssdt, and should not use GeneratePStates or GenerateCStates as I have defined my own table in SSDT.

Correct?

Ah, your ACST is the optimized version by DHP that proofed not to be working.

Download the SSDT_PR on this page for the i5-2400 and replace your ACST method with the one from the file.

Also, delete any P-State and C-State generation keys for Chameleon.

Done, SSDT modified with ACST from your last ssdt_pr_minimal_i5_2400.dsl, no PStaes or CState entry in chameleon, just DropSSDT=Yes.

Same results running Cinebench CPU test:

Jun  4 19:53:16 P8Z68-VPRO kernel[0]: MSRDumper CoreMulti(16) 
Jun  4 19:53:16 P8Z68-VPRO kernel[0]: MSRDumper PStatesReached: 16 34 
Jun  4 19:53:17 P8Z68-VPRO kernel[0]: MSRDumper CoreMulti(16) 
Jun  4 19:53:17 P8Z68-VPRO kernel[0]: MSRDumper PStatesReached: 16 34 
Jun  4 19:53:17 P8Z68-VPRO kernel[0]: MSRDumper CoreMulti(16) 
Jun  4 19:53:17 P8Z68-VPRO kernel[0]: MSRDumper PStatesReached: 16 34 
Jun  4 19:53:18 P8Z68-VPRO kernel[0]: MSRDumper CoreMulti(16) 
Jun  4 19:53:18 P8Z68-VPRO kernel[0]: MSRDumper PStatesReached: 16 34 
Jun  4 19:53:18 P8Z68-VPRO kernel[0]: MSRDumper CoreMulti(16) 
Jun  4 19:53:18 P8Z68-VPRO kernel[0]: MSRDumper PStatesReached: 16 34 

and a CPU test score of 3,14 instead of 6,8.

And with DropSSDT = No ?

Consider using RevoBoot, that's what we've been using for all these tests.

Ok, next step: install git, and a lot of homework to do. :wacko:

Thaks anyway, I don't give up.

@mrmojo

Do you know how the BIOS reset/recovery works if I flash a bad BIOS?

I diff'ed the changes for the modded ROM and couldn't find a changed checksum, I don't know if MMTool will take care of it, if I change the module for my ROM.

Do you have the same problem with the original 0713? Try resetting to defaults? Will that clear the bit or can you still boot with AICPUPM when the settings are reset? (not sure if this is a NVRAM mod yet).

Problem solved, I must change CPU Fan Speed Low Limit to Ignore because setting only CPU Q-Fan Control to Disabled gives me the error at boot.

@mrmojo

Do you know how the BIOS reset/recovery works if I flash a bad BIOS?

I diff'ed the changes for the modded ROM and couldn't find a changed checksum, I don't know if MMTool will take care of it, if I change the module for my ROM.

I don't know man, sorry. Never tried to do it.

ive also been following this thread

i'm running lion dp3 with p8p67 pro/2500k

using the guidance on this thread i've managed to patch AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext, which loads properly

and using MSRDumper i've found that my CPU switches between 39 and 16 multipliers

my CPU is overclocked to 4.5GHz, i've tried manually setting the CPU frequencies in SSDT but it still only goes up to 39,

so I was wondering if I can get my CPU running up to speed

and is there a way I can get the other speedsteppings to work?

im using the default SMC Platform kext with iMac12,2 identifier

i changed the final turbo state to

0x1194

0x00017318

0x0A

0x0A

0x3300

0x3300

and MSRDumper is reporting 45x multiplier ;)

i'm running lion dp3 with p8p67 pro/2500k

using the guidance on this thread i've managed to patch AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext, which loads properly

and using MSRDumper i've found that my CPU switches between 39 and 16 multipliers

my CPU is overclocked to 4.5GHz, i've tried manually setting the CPU frequencies in SSDT but it still only goes up to 39,

so I was wondering if I can get my CPU running up to speed

and is there a way I can get the other speedsteppings to work?

Lion is a developer preview, I won't devote my time on it, because a lot can change until the release.

For example, I have posted that the stepper program has changed in DP3 and therefor you won't see all P-States you would in the current release. Who knows what else is different.

Overclocking is something we are discussing at the moment, but besides changing the Turbo Ratio to higher values and changing the SSDT_PR accordingly, nothing has been tested yet.

Your SSDT_PR must reflect the settings in the BIOS at all times, otherwise SpeedStep won't work correctly.

I don't know which the vital component is to get SpeedStep working on your system, try and replicate our environment, start by using RevoBoot.

And with DropSSDT = No ?

Consider using RevoBoot, that's what we've been using for all these tests.

I installed Revoboot using RevoBuilder but could not compile a viable boot file, got a KP on boot every time.

I think that the Static tables generated by RevoBuilder are not ok. I tried with different boot configuration using (or not) custom dsdt with/without NullCPUPM to generate different static files but none boot. As I am not a developer, I do not know how to edit correct settings for Revoboot compilation. Tried to modify settings to disable static files loading, using Extra/DSDT+SSDT_PR files but I did not find any valid combination. Too complicated for me without documentation :wacko:

So I continue to test with chimera.

After more tests I'm back to using NullCPUPM, no more Sleep and PM.

Without NullCPUPM I can load AppleIntelCPUPM and AppleIntelCPUPMClient but SpeedStep/Turbo do not work: Multi is stuck at 16, and perf is really bad: Cinebench FPU 3,6 instead of 6,7 and 19 FPS rather than 39...

In IORegistryExplorer, CPU0, under ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin I do not get any arrays of values in IOHWControls. Seems that SMC_PlatformPlugin does not load correctly.

I do not know how I can progress, I lack technical background to go further.

I think that the Static tables generated by RevoBuilder are not ok.

Impossible!

You have to add the tables in Extra/ACPI, and if you believe these tables are no good, you can use your.

To clarify a bit, if you boot up with Chimera and then use RevoBuilder you basically get the tables that Chimera generated. But obviously you don't want that, so instead configure RevoBoot manually and use DSDT/SSDT's in /Extra/ACPI.

Please look into the thread of MasterChief regarding a faster boot for in-depth information, this is not the place.

Not to step on your toe, but stating the obvious (AICPUPM loading with NullCPU, worse benchmark score, etc.) isn't very helpful. I can offer to test if SpeedStep is working on my system with my DSDT and Chimera. That way we would know if it is purely the DSDT or a combination of bootloader and all the other things we did.

Reverting back to Chimera because it didn't work on the first try won't get you very far, though. We did a lot of frustrating experimentation to get where we are right now. And you are running a new incarnation of our chipset, so maybe there are different things to consider/test.

Impossible!

You have to add the tables in Extra/ACPI, and if you believe these tables are no good, you can use your.

Don't ge me wrong, it was not criticizing Revoboot or the work done on it, but rather my incapacity to use it correctly. The static tables generated by Revobuilder are not correct to boot, because the configuration of my rig was not ok when I used the script to generate them. I know that it would be better to fine tune settings to get a working configuration but I have not found time enough for the moment to learn how to do it.

To clarify a bit, if you boot up with Chimera and then use RevoBuilder you basically get the tables that Chimera generated. But obviously you don't want that, so instead configure RevoBoot manually and use DSDT/SSDT's in /Extra/ACPI.

Please look into the thread of MasterChief regarding a faster boot for in-depth information, this is not the place.

Yes, I'll do that.

As I reply to buoo, I know that I need to better learn to use Revoboot, and I plan to do it. It'll just have to spend more time on it and stop using Revobuilder to get better control on static files generated, and be capable to edit them before compilation.

As I'm a noob it will take time, so I revert temporarily to chimera to get a booting rig. Work in progress... It is a setback, not a give-up.

Not to step on your toe, but stating the obvious (AICPUPM loading with NullCPU, worse benchmark score, etc.) isn't very helpful. I can offer to test if SpeedStep is working on my system with my DSDT and Chimera. That way we would know if it is purely the DSDT or a combination of bootloader and all the other things we did.

I need to learn more about Revoboot rather than nagging you about beginner's errors.

Thanks for your time anyway, its greatly appreciated. :D

Reverting back to Chimera because it didn't work on the first try won't get you very far, though. We did a lot of frustrating experimentation to get where we are right now. And you are running a new incarnation of our chipset, so maybe there are different things to consider/test.

I do not give up so easily, I am more stubborn than that. I just have to fix my WAF for the moment and do some work for my clients :unsure:

Sorry if my explanations are a little akward: english is not my mothers tongue and I'm rusty, school days are long gone.

flAked, i've modded your slimmed down DSDT for support on P8P67 Pro 1606

JMicron eSATA and Intel LAN support is enabled and working

Great!

Keep in mind that the Pro version has a different set of PCI/PCIe lanes, so please cross-reference the devices (RPxx and Device-definitions) and check if the ARxx definitions match up (not necessarily by name, but content).

Also, DHP included the MDCP method by MasterChief, which is a lot smaller than DTGP, do a search for it.

Sorry if my explanations are a little akward: english is not my mothers tongue and I'm rusty, school days are long gone.

Not to worry :unsure:

NEWS: a new version of RevoBoot is out, enabling Turbo Mode during boot, which makes it even faster. You must configure your states in settings.h

bdv what do you using to enable your ATi card?

GraphicsEnabler=Yes and AtiROM=Yes, loading a bios file found on

http://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/

Without it the card was identified only as HD5000 and the correct framebuffer (Vervet) did not load (automatically nor by hand).

With this bios image it autoloads Vervet framebuffer, Geekbench and DVDPlayer no loger crash and card is identified as HD5770 in "About this mac".

I had to try 3 or 4 bios images before finfing one that works.

bdv The next is an example of settings.h (courtesy by Mr.Mojo). You can see his hardware in his signature.

/*
* Copyright © 2009 Master Chief. All rights reserved.
* Note: This is an essential part of the build process for Revolution v1.0.09 and greater.
* Latest cleanups and additional directives added by DHP in 2011
*/ 

//-------------------------------------------------------------------- ACPI.C ------------------------------------------------------------------

#define ACPI_10_SUPPORT	0

#define PATCH_ACPI_TABLE_DATA	1

#define USE_STATIC_ACPI_BASE_ADDRESS	0

#define STATIC_APIC_TABLE_INJECTION	0

#define STATIC_APIC2_TABLE_INJECTION	0

#define STATIC_DSDT_TABLE_INJECTION	0

#define STATIC_ECDS_TABLE_INJECTION	0

#define STATIC_FACS_TABLE_INJECTION	0

#define STATIC_HPET_TABLE_INJECTION	0

#define STATIC_SSDT_TABLE_INJECTION	0

#define STATIC_SSDT_GPU_TABLE_INJECTION	0

#define STATIC_SSDT_PR_TABLE_INJECTION	1

#define STATIC_SSDT_SATA_TABLE_INJECTION	0

#define STATIC_SSDT_USB_TABLE_INJECTION	1

#define LOAD_DSDT_TABLE_FROM_EXTRA_ACPI	1

#define LOAD_SSDT_TABLE_FROM_EXTRA_ACPI	1

#define LOAD_EXTRA_ACPI_TABLES	(LOAD_DSDT_TABLE_FROM_EXTRA_ACPI || LOAD_SSDT_TABLE_FROM_EXTRA_ACPI)

#define DROP_SSDT_TABLES	1

#define REPLACE_EXISTING_SSDT_TABLES	0

#define APPLE_STYLE_ACPI	0

#define DEBUG_ACPI	0

#if USE_STATIC_ACPI_BASE_ADDRESS
#define	STATIC_ACPI_BASE_ADDRESS		0x00000000
#endif

//-------------------------------------------------------------------- BOOT.C ------------------------------------------------------------------

#define PRE_LINKED_KERNEL_SUPPORT	1

#define MUST_ENABLE_A20	0

#define SAFE_MALLOC	0

#define DEBUG_BOOT	0

//-------------------------------------------------------------------- CPU.C -------------------------------------------------------------------

#define USE_STATIC_CPU_DATA	0

#define CPU_VENDOR_ID	CPU_VENDOR_INTEL // CPU_VENDOR_AMD

#define DEBUG_CPU	0

//-------------------------------------------------------------- CPU/STATIC_DATA.C -------------------------------------------------------------

#define STATIC_CPU_Vendor	CPU_VENDOR_ID

#define STATIC_CPU_Signature	0

#define STATIC_CPU_Stepping	0

#define STATIC_CPU_Model	0

#define STATIC_CPU_Family	0

#define STATIC_CPU_ExtModel	0

#define STATIC_CPU_ExtFamily	0

#define STATIC_CPU_Type	0

#define STATIC_CPU_NumCores	0

#define STATIC_CPU_NumThreads	0

#define STATIC_CPU_Features	0

#define STATIC_CPU_CurrCoef	0

#define STATIC_CPU_MaxCoef	0

#define STATIC_CPU_CurrDiv	0

#define STATIC_CPU_MaxDiv	0

#define STATIC_CPU_TSCFrequency	0

#define STATIC_CPU_FSBFrequency	0

#define STATIC_CPU_CPUFrequency	0

#define STATIC_CPU_QPISpeed	0

//-------------------------------------------------------------------- DISK.C ------------------------------------------------------------------

#define EFI_SYSTEM_PARTITION_SUPPORT	0

#define LEGACY_BIOS_READ_SUPPORT	0

#define DEBUG_DISK	0

//------------------------------------------------------------------ DRIVERS.C -----------------------------------------------------------------

#define DEBUG_DRIVERS	0

//-------------------------------------------------------------------- EFI.C -------------------------------------------------------------------

#define APPLE_STYLE_EFI	1

#define INJECT_EFI_DEVICE_PROPERTIES	1

#define EFI_64_BIT	1

#define STATIC_MODEL_NAME	{ 'i', 'M', 'a', 'c', '1', '2', ',', '2', }

#define STATIC_SMSERIALNUMBER	"CK1029559W87"

#define STATIC_SYSTEM_SERIAL_NUMBER	{ 'C', 'K', '1', '0', '2', '9', '5', '5', '9', 'W', '8', '7' }

#define STATIC_SYSTEM_ID	{ 0x00, 0x01, 0x02, 0x03, 0x04, 0x05, 0x06, 0x07, 0x08, 0x09, 0x0A, 0x0B, 0x0C, 0x0D, 0x0E, 0x0F }

#define DEBUG_EFI	0

#define EFI_DEBUG_MODE	0 // Set to 0 by default (for OS X 10.7 LION only).

//------------------------------------------------------------------ GRAPHICS.C ----------------------------------------------------------------

#define STATIC_SCREEN_WIDTH	1280

#define STATIC_SCREEN_HEIGHT	1024

//------------------------------------------------------------------- SMBIOS.C -----------------------------------------------------------------

#define USE_STATIC_SMBIOS_DATA	0

#define OVERRIDE_DYNAMIC_MEMORY_DETECTION	1

#define OVERRIDE_DYNAMIC_PRODUCT_DETECTION	1

#if OVERRIDE_DYNAMIC_PRODUCT_DETECTION
#define STATIC_SMBIOS_MODEL_ID			IMAC
#endif 

#define DEBUG_SMBIOS	0

//------------------------------------------------------------------ PLATFORM.C ----------------------------------------------------------------

#define STATIC_MAC_PRODUCT_NAME	"iMac12,2"

#if USE_STATIC_SMBIOS_DATA
// Do nothing.
#elif OVERRIDE_DYNAMIC_MEMORY_DETECTION
// Setup RAM module info. Please note that you may have to expand this when you have more RAM modules.
#define STATIC_RAM_SLOTS				4	// Number of RAM slots on mainboard.

#define STATIC_RAM_VENDORS				{ "G.Skill", "N/A", "G.Skill", "N/A", 0 }	// Use N/A for empty RAM banks.

#define DYNAMIC_RAM_OVERRIDE_TYPE		0	// Set to 0 by default. See libsaio/platform.h for supported values.

#define DYNAMIC_RAM_OVERRIDE_SIZE		0	// Set to 0 by default. Change this to 1 when you want to use override values (see below).

#if DYNAMIC_RAM_OVERRIDE_SIZE
#define DYNAMIC_RAM_OVERRIDE_SIZES		{ SMB_MEM_SIZE_2GB, SMB_MEM_BANK_EMPTY, SMB_MEM_SIZE_2GB, SMB_MEM_BANK_EMPTY, 0 } // See libsaio/platform.h for other values.
#endif

#define DYNAMIC_RAM_OVERRIDE_FREQUENCY	0	// Set to 0 by default. Change this to the frequency that you want to use as override value.

#define STATIC_RAM_PART_NUMBERS			{ "F3-12800CL7-2GBXM", "N/A", "F3-12800CL7-2GBXM", "N/A", 0 }	// Use N/A for empty RAM banks.

#define STATIC_RAM_SERIAL_NUMBERS		{ "Seriale#0", "N/A", "Seriale#2", "N/A", 0 }	// Use N/A for empty RAM banks.
#endif 

#define INCLUDE_MPS_TABLE	0

#define DEBUG_PLATFORM	0

//===================================================================== END ====================================================================

As you can see, he set #define INJECT_EFI_DEVICE_PROPERTIES 1 'cuz he use a Efi string in data.h.

Your solution for your ATi card could be a problem, I don't know how to set the atirom, maybe flaked could help you.

A possible solution cuold be a dsdt injection for your ATi card so that you needn't to set #define INJECT_EFI_DEVICE_PROPERTIES 1, and you don't have to touch data.h

Hi all :)

Someone with an ASUS P8P67-M PRO who tested modded BIOS 0713?

I test it and it works like a charm with original AICPUPM.kext (142.6.0).

But I can't get Turbo Ratios 89AB (or rather settings multiplier 41 42 43 44) with this on SSDT_PR:

Name (APSN, 0x04)
           Name (APSS, Package (0x13)
           {
               Package (0x06) { /* 4400 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 44 */ 0x2C00, 0x2C00 },
               Package (0x06) { /* 4300 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 43 */ 0x2B00, 0x2B00 },
               Package (0x06) { /* 4200 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 42 */ 0x2A00, 0x2A00 },
               Package (0x06) { /* 4100 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 41 */ 0x2900, 0x2900 },            
               Package (0x06) { /* 3300 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 33 */ 0x2100, 0x2100 },
               Package (0x06) { /* 3200 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 32 */ 0x2000, 0x2000 }, 
               Package (0x06) { /* 3100 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 31 */ 0x1F00, 0x1F00 }, 
               Package (0x06) { /* 3000 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 30 */ 0x1E00, 0x1E00 }, 
               Package (0x06) { /* 2900 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 29 */ 0x1D00, 0x1D00 }, 
               Package (0x06) { /* 2800 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 28 */ 0x1C00, 0x1C00 }, 
               Package (0x06) { /* 2700 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 27 */ 0x1B00, 0x1B00 }, 
               Package (0x06) { /* 2600 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 26 */ 0x1A00, 0x1A00 }, 
               Package (0x06) { /* 2500 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 25 */ 0x1900, 0x1900 }, 
               Package (0x06) { /* 2400 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 24 */ 0x1800, 0x1800 }, 
               Package (0x06) { /* 2300 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 23 */ 0x1700, 0x1700 },
               Package (0x06) { /* 2200 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 22 */ 0x1600, 0x1600 }, 
               Package (0x06) { /* 2100 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 21 */ 0x1500, 0x1500 }, 
               Package (0x06) { /* 2000 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 20 */ 0x1400, 0x1400 }, 
               Package (0x06) { /* 1600 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 16 */ 0x1000, 0x1000 }
           })

Also tried with original BIOS version 0713 and patched AICPUPM.kext.

I always get Turbo Ratios 1234 with this settings.

The only way to get 44x multiplier is to use this on SSDT_PR:

Name (APSN, 0x01)
            Name (APSS, Package (0x10)
            {
                Package (0x06) { /* 4400 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 44 */ 0x2C00, 0x2C00 },          
                Package (0x06) { /* 3300 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 33 */ 0x2100, 0x2100 },
                Package (0x06) { /* 3200 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 32 */ 0x2000, 0x2000 }, 
                Package (0x06) { /* 3100 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 31 */ 0x1F00, 0x1F00 }, 
                Package (0x06) { /* 3000 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 30 */ 0x1E00, 0x1E00 }, 
                Package (0x06) { /* 2900 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 29 */ 0x1D00, 0x1D00 }, 
                Package (0x06) { /* 2800 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 28 */ 0x1C00, 0x1C00 }, 
                Package (0x06) { /* 2700 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 27 */ 0x1B00, 0x1B00 }, 
                Package (0x06) { /* 2600 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 26 */ 0x1A00, 0x1A00 }, 
                Package (0x06) { /* 2500 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 25 */ 0x1900, 0x1900 }, 
                Package (0x06) { /* 2400 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 24 */ 0x1800, 0x1800 }, 
                Package (0x06) { /* 2300 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 23 */ 0x1700, 0x1700 },
                Package (0x06) { /* 2200 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 22 */ 0x1600, 0x1600 }, 
                Package (0x06) { /* 2100 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 21 */ 0x1500, 0x1500 }, 
                Package (0x06) { /* 2000 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 20 */ 0x1400, 0x1400 }, 
                Package (0x06) { /* 1600 MHz */ 0, 0, 10, 10, /* 16 */ 0x1000, 0x1000 }
            })

Someone who can make some tests for me?

Thanks ;)

This topic has gone a bit off-topic lately, please keep it on P8P67-M PRO.

For specific problems on the tools I posted see:

SpeedStepper

MSRDumper

I will make a new thread purely about the P8P67, I suggest you do the same for other versions/boards. It will get confusing and convoluted otherwise. Once we have several threads we can always make a meta-thread about all ASUS *67 boards with some common information, if we so desire.

Editing the lightweight ACPI tables to work on your board is a generic DSDT topic, if you have questions about it, make a new thread. I can't make a tutorial about it, because the topic is just too vast to cover. And I currently don't have the time to do this sort of thing for other boards. It took me a week to perfect mine and it was a iterative process with lots of debugging. Without the board at hand this is obviously not possible. On top of that, some of the ACPI extracts I have seen, especially for the H67 variants are quite different in some areas and require more research and tests.

I also can't verify if your edits are correct; doing so requires nearly the same amount of work by cross-referencing the original ACPI extracts.

Also tried with original BIOS version 0713 and patched AICPUPM.kext.

I always get Turbo Ratios 1234 with this settings.

If you set Turbo Ratios to 41, 42, 43 and 44 do you see those multipliers in windows?

This might be a bug introduced in 0713 and if so should be posted @hardforum.

Are you able to flash back to a prior BIOS version where Turbo Ratios were working correctly?

bdv The next is an example of settings.h (courtesy by Mr.Mojo). You can see his hardware in his signature.

<...>

If you are lucky it 'll work ^^

Thanks, I'll begin with reading the threads about Revoboot, and the questions will come later. ;)

If you set Turbo Ratios to 41, 42, 43 and 44 do you see those multipliers in windows?

This might be a bug introduced in 0713 and if so should be posted @hardforum.

Are you able to flash back to a prior BIOS version where Turbo Ratios were working correctly?

I've just tried to make a test with Prime95 under Windows XP and the highest multiplier I get is 37x also if I set in BIOS multiplier 41 42 43 44! ;)

I'll try to re-flash BIOS with versione 0709 and see what happens...

I've just tried to make a test with Prime95 under Windows XP and the highest multiplier I get is 37x also if I set in BIOS multiplier 41 42 43 44! ;)

If you set

DEBUG_CPU = 1
DEBUG_CPU_TURBO_RATIO = 1

RevoBoot will output the actual Turbo Ratios set (or not set for that matter) in the BIOS.