About This Mac Screenshots

TheQuantumByte

638 posts in this topic

To all who got this working on a laptop,

Im looking to buy a different laptop and need some recomendations. Right now I have a hp dv9210us with the amd tl-52 nvidia geforce go 6150 but i have the nforce 430/410 chipset problem and therefore cannot install to the internal sata. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Get one of the Intel based versions of the dv6000 or dv9000 series. Its possible to get about 99% of the hardware working. This is about as close as you can get to a 100% working HackBook. I have one with GMA950 graphics though, some people have had trouble with the nVidia option, I believe. I have three things not working right now: card reader, built-in mics and in/out audio jacks, and the modem, all of which are easy to deal with by using USB replacements if necessary. Everything else is working fine.

post-6620-1189305392_thumb.jpg

Picture1.png

Clone PC

256MB GEForce2 NVIDIA FX 5500 - video card

GIGABYTE MOBO - 8VM533M-RZ(-C)

Triple BOOT - XP,MACOSX86, LINUX

:)

You guys have good /\/\4ch1n35 compared to mine hehe but im proud to tell you

everything works!!!!!

Upped to 10.4.10 thanks to the excellent XxX disc.

OSX_Desktop%203.jpg

I think this is a fun screenshot: I've got 10.4.10 running on a PC, with a VMWare session of Fedora and a Remote Desktop session to a Windows box.

BTW: the screenshot hotkey is CMD-Shift-3

My latest Hackintosh Project:

Project Appleway

Right after install Logged in as root

Gateway MT6451 Specs in sig

post-96172-1191262952_thumb.png

Finally got my rig up and running. Gigabyte 945g based board with a Core2 E6600 2.4ghz. I'm also using XXX 10.4.10 (8.10.1 kernel). Everything seems to be running solid so far. It really all about finding the right combination in the installer to get a 100% stable OSx environment. Thanks to everyone that has helped me get this puppy up and running! :(

desktopst0.th.png