DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,756 posts in this topic

Runnning "-x" brings me to white screen.

So I plugged it into an external monitor and everything was OK.

I ran kextstat and the output is attached.

I put it to sleep and got this message when I resumed:

Try changing order in _DOD

Example

Method (_DOD, 0, NotSerialized)
				{
					Return (Package (0x03)
					{
						0x00010110, 
						0x00010100, 
						0x0200
					})
				}

0x0100 = CRT

0x0110 = LCD

send me your DSDT

run on terminal

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

generate in desktop

OK here it goes, it was only able to generate it with your Auto-Patcher on Leopard.

dsdt.aml.zip

OK here it goes, it was only able to generate it with your Auto-Patcher on Leopard.

that is already edited

use for any version

Leopard, Snow or Lion

MaLd0n, will there be a DSDT for Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4 soon? It's the new one with an HDMI output. I can rip the DSDT if needed if you tell me how to do so in Windows 7 please.

Much appreciated, thanks!

Yep I'm using it to run Lion now, what I meant was the Auto-Patcher didn't work... only in Leopard.

Thanks for your work.

Very strange

no problem here

Quick question are the motherboards listed on the first page already in the autopatcher (menu). I'm only asking because I am having a heck of a time getting the lan (Intel VE 100) to work on a p5lp-le applying the patches manually. if I insert the hpet fix to DSDT lan disappears but sleep works (after I remove the nullcpu.......kext from E/E). I currently use a kext from leopard that works great as long as I dont apply the hpet fix. Sorry for for the noob like questions. Where are the templates for the motherboards located in the program sorry if I missed it in in one of the posts.

snakeman

Hi MaLd0n. Thank you very much for the dsdt. I tried to patch it into my osx installation with [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url], but then osx wouldn't boot at all. Do I have to edit the dsdt myself, before applying it, or is [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] pershaps not a good tool to use?

Hi MaLd0n. Thank you very much for the dsdt. I tried to patch it into my osx installation with [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url], but then osx wouldn't boot at all. Do I have to edit the dsdt myself, before applying it, or is [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] pershaps not a good tool to use?

The DSDT has been edited

what is your mobo and your CPU?

I'm sorry, I'm a bit of a noob and don't understand what you mean here?

AMD - no NativePM, shutdown, USB

does not make much difference to use DSDT

Hello,

First of all thank you for this very helpfull topic and your work for community.

I have just build my hackintosh and Im realy exited about that it works ^_^

Im trying to make everything work on Asus P8Z68 Deluxe mobo and stuck on esata support and audio.

See Asus P8Z68 Deluxe Build

This is my problems:

- eSata doesn't work at all

- audio (I have to use non-dsdt enabler alc889 kext)

- my graphics card Gigabyte 5770 Silent Pipe 1GB is recognised as Ati HD5700 series and hdmi doesnt work (I had to put AtiConfig=<Ukuari> to boot.plist to make hdmi work but then its is reconised as Ati5000 series and GeekBench doesnt work)

- Intel Z68 JMicron JMB362 and Marvell 88SE9128 are not reconised by System Profile (I used P8P67SATAControllers.kext from TooSixy but still Intel Z68 is unknown)

Is it possible to fix those problems with DSDT patch? Or maybe even make other improvements?

I was trying to use Auto DSDT Patcher GUI and then edit some things in DSDTSE but all my tries has finished by spectaclar KP ;)

It is all some kind of magic that i think i will never understand. :/

As far as I know you DSDT Auto Patcher doesnt have Asus P8Z68 Deluxe on its list.

Would you add it or would you help me to generate this file?

I think there will be more and more users with Asus Z68 mobos so I think it will help many of hackintosh fans ;)

All the best for you.

Thank you again and again maldon.

But there is 1 more thing i want to ask u

Every time I restarted my computer when it tries to load os x it says hibernate image is too old and to use forcewake=y, but i still can boot to mac.

How to rid it?