Ati hd 4650 and mac os x retil snow leopard 10.6.4

Krillinballz

31 posts in this topic

Quick update i got my hands on the lastest 10.6.5 beta patch i took the kext from that added my id used kextutility to reinstall them and to my suprise i had only one issue the screen after boot up goes all jumbled and black with little squars all over it. other then that i feel it was all in all a sucess if i can get past this issue. As to give credit where it is most defintly do Mr.ErrandWolfe Thank you for all your input and help on this thus far i hope i did not waste to much of your time and hope you might have one last answer to give for this problem maybe something i over looked you could point out. well thank you all for the help iwill check back in a few days to see if i get any more reply's

Krillin,

Good luck to you, I have given up on this card, I just don't have any new ideas. Putting my time into my new Android phone. I think my hackintosh is getting jealous. Thanks enough if you ever get it working just give me a heads up, I'm stuck with this single screen till someone figures it out.