Anyone got an WWDC live link, yet?

9 posts in this topic

So. Where should me clicka when the keynote starts? Jah knows. :)

Just wanna prepare my browser for the big show.

Any url with a hint on that would be very much appreciated.

Big up in advance :)

The keynote will probably be covered by the usuals, appleinsider, macrumors , TUAW/engadget and others; if what you mean is the webcast, i doubt it will be live, they stopped that years ago.

this will be a long week till WWDC, I hope I can entertain myself with a healthy dose of rumors

The Mac Nurse-

Shameless promotion. :D Just kiddding - very cool project. You'll be talking with a lot more important people than I... Welcome to the forum.

Also, we'll be providing quasi-live coverage here, by... uh... covering the people covering the actual event. That means we'll be pulling from a few sources to make sure we give you the full scoop. It's worked well in the past - I think it'll work well this time. :)

The Mac Nurse-

Shameless promotion. :blink: Just kiddding - very cool project. You'll be talking with a lot more important people than I... Welcome to the forum.

Also, we'll be providing quasi-live coverage here, by... uh... covering the people covering the actual event. That means we'll be pulling from a few sources to make sure we give you the full scoop. It's worked well in the past - I think it'll work well this time. ;)

Mash, will this include a free Mac Pro fully maxxed out with terabytes of DDR and SATA2b 600 RAID and OS on a CHIP?

Thanks