Azureus 2.3.0.4 working

zzhu8192

38 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

When I try to run the application version of Azureus, it and SWT open. However, usually after Azureus loads, but before the GUI appears, SWT "closes unexpectedly." The Azureus icon, however, stays open. An error message appears that says the following:

/Applications/Azureus.app/azureus: line 17:  423 Trace/BPT trap	 /usr/bin/java -Xms64m - Xmx384m -XstartOnFirstThread -cp /Applications/Azureus.app/Azureus2.3.0.4.jar:/Applications/Azureus.app/swt.jar:./azplugins_1.5.1.jar:./azupdaterpatcher_1.6.3.

After I click OK, Azureus closes. I have never gotten more than 6.1% done with a file before it closes.

Sometimes, SWT never opens. When this happens, I get that message that tells you that your computer has crashed in five or six languages. Any ideas what I should do? Thank you!

When I try to run the application version of Azureus, it and SWT open. However, usually after Azureus loads, but before the GUI appears, SWT "closes unexpectedly." The Azureus icon, however, stays open. An error message appears that says the following:

/Applications/Azureus.app/azureus: line 17:  423 Trace/BPT trap	 /usr/bin/java -Xms64m - Xmx384m -XstartOnFirstThread -cp /Applications/Azureus.app/Azureus2.3.0.4.jar:/Applications/Azureus.app/swt.jar:./azplugins_1.5.1.jar:./azupdaterpatcher_1.6.3.

After I click OK, Azureus closes. I have never gotten more than 6.1% done with a file before it closes.

Sometimes, SWT never opens. When this happens, I get that message that tells you that your computer has crashed in five or six languages. Any ideas what I should do? Thank you!

Did you accidentally install a new Java VM?

To find out, on the Terminal prompt, type:

java -version

It should show:

Java 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (builld 1.4.2_07-215.0.84)

Java HotSpot Client VM (build 1.4.2-51.0.81, mixed mode)

If it shows something different, then chances are you are using a different JVM, which most likely

will NOT work.

If you have exactly this version, try installing MAXX 0.5c, and choose to patch everything.

Did you accidentally install a new Java VM?

To find out, on the Terminal prompt, type:

java -version

It should show:

Java 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (builld 1.4.2_07-215.0.84)

Java HotSpot Client VM (build 1.4.2-51.0.81, mixed mode)

If it shows something different, then chances are you are using a different JVM, which most likely

will NOT work.

If you have exactly this version, try installing MAXX 0.5c, and choose to patch everything.

Hey, thanks for the help! I was always wondering what what so great about Maxxuss 0.5c, but never actually bothered to install it. Now Azureus runs flawlessly! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Problem was I didn't use MAXXUM's latest 0.5 patch...

can someone explain exactly what is it in the 0.5 patch that helps azureus?

i was about to install os x to an intel 915/GMA 900 chipset specifically so i could use the barest of patches, but perhaps 0.5 is better even when your hardware closely resembles the dev machines?

really need patch too.

getting this termination error:

Azureus.app

/Applications/Azureus.app/azureus: line 17: 231

Trace/BPT trap /usr/bin/java -Xms64m -

Xmx384m -XstartOnFirstThread -cp /Applications

Azureus.app/Azureus2.3.0.4.jar:/Applications

Azureus.app/swt.jar:./azplugins_1.5.1.jar:./

azupdaterpatcher_1.6.3.

assume coz trying to update but can't find gui switch in time.

what file(s) might this be edited?

Hi yall my first post here B)

Unfortunately I have a problem with my azureus. I'm using shell script to run it and everything works fine except I can't open details tab of my torrents. Its really irritating cuz I can't manage which files will be downloaded first. I wonder if any of you guys have had the same or similar problem and/or can help me with this issue.

Thnx

Hi yall my first post here B)

Unfortunately I have a problem with my azureus. I'm using shell script to run it and everything works fine except I can't open details tab of my torrents. Its really irritating cuz I can't manage which files will be downloaded first. I wonder if any of you guys have had the same or similar problem and/or can help me with this issue.

Thnx

I'm having the same problem.

• 1 month later...
me too. ce la vie

Hi,

good news :)

We now hve support for the new version. :D

Many thanks to dijn, who made this :)

Download the latest version (2.3.0.6), install it, then rightclick "show package content" and replace all files

and folders wit the ones in the attachment from this posting.

It works even better, than the old version, because there is no external starting script anymore, that appears

in the dock. I replaced all files and folders manually, but maybe it will work, to just overwrite the whole folder.

http://www.win2osx.net/forum/showpost.php?...81&postcount=45

For those who don't want to patch it on their own, I uploaded the full patched version:

http://rapidshare.de/files/8088876/Azureus...atched.rar.html

I attached it here, just in case, that the othe site should be offline :D

azureus.zip

bobs up and down once like newer intel firefox & thunderbird builds (wont start) then nothing.

Have 10.4.3 update and Opteron 252 with SSE2, SSE3, NX supposedly + PAE? (Conflicting info on Maxxuss site) and think nessesary features are on in mb - am I missing a Maxxuss patch or something?

bobs up and down once like newer intel firefox & thunderbird builds (wont start) then nothing.

Have 10.4.3 update and Opteron 252 with SSE2, SSE3, NX supposedly + PAE? (Conflicting info on Maxxuss site) and think nessesary features are on in mb - am I missing a Maxxuss patch or something?

ah, yes...

It will only work with a real 10.4.3. It will not work with an 10.4.1 and the 10.4.3. patch. :lol: