i3 330m Dell Inspiron 1564

36 posts in this topic

i get the same kernel panic on an hp g62 with i3 330m, 4gb ram, intel graphicsm using tonymac [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] cd.

try with IDeneb 1.4 with kernel SSE3 patched by Modbin

its workin fine for me ,

Good Luck :D

ok...but still no QE/CI right? hope new macbooks come soon and will open the doors some more with the new i series hardware!

yeah , it is mentioned on apple site that new series of mac book contains core i5 and core i7 with both Nvidia and Intel HD Graphics, core i5 has integrated graphic core like i3, so lets hope we would get Intel HD Graphics Workin soon :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Installed OSX Leopard on it , at this point I got everything working except QE and screen resolution this would be my fist question anybody know how to get that Integrated HD Graphics Accelerator to work ?

The onchip Integrated HD Graphics Accelarator is disabled in hardware by dell. The machine comes with the ATI Mobility Radeon 1433 graphics card instead.. I have the same machine and this my config

I am embarking on trying Mac after a long sabatical. The last time I worked with Macs were in '96-97 and a lot has changed.

http://arsalananwar.blogspot.com/2010/04/i...rd-on-dell.html

This guy seems to have succes with his 1568, and he has got some pointers

• 6 months later...

(iPC_OSx86_10_5_6_Universal_PPF5_Final)

I bought a new laptop DELL Inspiron N5010 with Intel i3 330m.

I boot the Dvd of Mac OSX then i press F8 and type -v it start loading but automatically restart the system again n again , then i tried this command, Busratio=20 -v so my installation screen appears ,but when installation finished again it keep rebooting itself when ever i select Mac OSX Option..

Anyone can tell me what I was doing wrong why this laptop is restarting , I'm puzzled ????

i tried Busratio=20 now it's working but i've to run this line every time when ever i want to Start Mac OS ,there's any alternative of it ......mean can't i directly boot to Mac OSx

and there is no audio , no video , no wifi drivers installed in My Mac OS ? where i can find the drivers

Wireless-g Half Mini Card ---Intel HD Graphic ----- HDT Audio device.....

• 3 weeks later...