G5 to ATX Front I/O Cables

enjoyfebruary

540 posts in this topic

I don't have that sleeving, but if you mail one to me I will be happy to make you one with that sleeving. What about the shrink wrap on either end, is that going to stay black?

AlohaCab

Well I'm in australia so it would take a while to mail it

I guess i will just get it in black

How much is it to Aus?

Well I'm in australia so it would take a while to mail it

I guess i will just get it in black

How much is it to Aus?

Cost to international $15 s/h. Shipped plenty to Australia.

Hi Alohacab,

Have you sent mine out yet? Send you Paypal payment on Oct 31st, but haven't heard back

Thanks!

Not yet. If it's not posted, then it hasn't gone out. I don't stock these cables. I make them to order. It usually takes me 3-5 days to get it done. You'll go out early next week.

AlohaCab

FRI, NOV 4 - SHIPPING UPDATE

This cable went out today.

bjorgvin

• 2 weeks later...

FRI, NOV 25 - SHIPPING UPDATE

asal256

therealdriverx

Thanks,

AlohaCab

MON, NOV 28 - SHIPPING UPDATE

kalms

Thanks,

AlohaCab

I received the cable last night and installed it right away. It works great and looks awesome. The only "near" issue I had was that the audio pins on my MB are very far from the rest of the plugs so I had to route the wires straight across the MB to reach. It interferes slightly with the clean cable management I was trying to accomplish, but at least the wires are black and my MB is black so they blend right in.

jeonunh, you could try compressing the braided sleeve slightly so that the length of all the wires after the shrink wrap is longer; maybe it won't stretch the audio wire so much.