Sugestões

oldnapalm

132 posts in this topic

please oldnapalm, can you translate in portuguese this text? thank's a lot.

Do you think that's necessary? I mean, if good english is a prerequisite, your english message should be enough for those who want to be a candidate. I was talking about the poll, when you create it I can help if you want to write it in portuguese.

Anyway, here is the translation of your previous message:

Você deve se propor, ou indicar alguém que queira se candidatar para ajudar e moderar a sua seção;

então criaremos uma enquete privada em português e simplesmente votaremos. Vamos lá, tente se candidatar! Quem é o primeiro?

Os prerrequisitos para ser moderador são:

1) bom inglês;

2) experiência postando em fóruns;

3) cooperação com os demais membros da equipe.

Então pessoal, se vocês quiserem um moderador, fiquem à vontade para indicar! Por favor escreva neste tópico quem você gostaria de indicar.

ouverros, can you explain better?

Do you think that's necessary? I mean, if good english is a prerequisite, your english message should be enough for those who want to be a candidate. I was talking about the poll, when you create it I can help if you want to write it in portuguese.

true, but so anyone can read this post. also who isn't able to become mod.

i understand something because i talk also Sardinian language, a direct descendant of spanish/portuguese language.

so...

Ci capisco qualcosa perchè parlo pure Sardo, un discendente diretto dello spagnolo/portoghese.

così...