Sugestões

oldnapalm

132 posts in this topic

Pessoal, acho que esse fórum em português tá muito largado, alguém concorda comigo?

Comparem com o fórum em italiano, subfóruns, tópicos fixos, ... (organização)

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showforum=96

Vamos nos mobilizar para que o fórum em português dê um passo adiante!

Que tal, moderação?

Sugiro que sejam criados ao menos subfóruns para dividir instalação de pós instalação, e Leopard de Snow Leopard. Se isso for feito me proponho a criar tópicos básicos de orientação para serem fixados.

Eu postei no tópico de sugestões já a algum tempo, mas não surtiu efeito

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...60&start=60

Quem sabe se mais pessoas postarem, a administração dê alguma atenção.

OuVerRos, você que é um dos membros mais ativos do fórum em português, poderia se candidatar a moderador. Se o único moderador não tem tempo, nada melhor que adicionar outro.

• 1 month later...

Isso tentamos no passado já, resultou em nada, mas o que vale é a intenção....

Outra Napalm, aqui vem muito user garimpar e fugir, e por falta de um controle acaba virando essa mofolândia que é, é triste mas acho que msm se conseguir arrumar a casa aqui, vai ser em vão.

Tenta falar com o Cabron, ele é um dos Admin daqui e é Br, tenta algo com ele, ou avisa o f4iqu3 a respeito.

Abrass.

Isso tentamos no passado já, resultou em nada, mas o que vale é a intenção....

Outra Napalm, aqui vem muito user garimpar e fugir, e por falta de um controle acaba virando essa mofolândia que é, é triste mas acho que msm se conseguir arrumar a casa aqui, vai ser em vão.

Tenta falar com o Cabron, ele é um dos Admin daqui e é Br, tenta algo com ele, ou avisa o f4iqu3 a respeito.

Abrass.

Sou novo no Forum mais e otima a ideia ! vou tentar ajudar la !

Pessoal,

foi criado um subfórum "Guias e tutoriais", acredito que seja um bom primeiro passo para a organização do fórum.

Sugiro que façamos uma lista de tópicos importantes a serem movidos para o novo subfórum, a fim de facilitar para os novos membros a busca por soluções a seus problemas, e consequentemente reduzir os tópicos criados sem necessidade, para assuntos que já foram bastante discutidos.

Vamos postando esses tópicos aqui e quando tivermos uma boa lista pedimos a um moderador que mova os mesmos para a nova área. Quem tiver outras sugestões também pode aproveitar este tópico.

Exemplo de tópico que considero importante e pode ser movido

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=63426

Hi dude ... yes we need help to organize the section " Português" of forum. Therefore we do not have an active moderator at the moment and wanna to have more organization of the subjects in forum in Portuguese. f41qu3 created a new section and it only has as moderator of this section. It being Brazilian takes care of better our necessities and if to have other to help would be better.

ty

hi guys, do you need help?

Hi Daveta, thanks for your attention.

Hi dude ... yes we need help to organize the section " Português" of forum. Therefore we do not have an active moderator at the moment and wanna to have more organization of the subjects in forum in Portuguese. f41qu3 created a new section and it only has as moderator of this section. It being Brazilian takes care of better our necessities and if to have other to help would be better.

ty

Actually who created the new subforum and is helping to organize the "Português" forum is iPoco, I asked for help in this topic and he gently aswered.

I think what OuVerRos wants to say is that would be nice to keep this section organized if there was an active moderator who speaks portuguese.

Regards.

Yes Daveta, they are two different things. I think that dedicated a local and active monitor to this section would go to improve the organization very. The order of a new subsection was taken care of. The suggestion of a local monitor is another order.

ok, this is the way: you have to propose yourself or anyone who wants to be a candidate to help and mod your section;

then we'll create a private portuguese poll and simply vote. so, come on and try to propose yourself! who's the first?

Prerequisites of Moderators are:

1) good English;

2) posting experience;

3) co-operation with the rest of the Staff.

So, folks, if you would like to have a Moderator, feel free to nominate! Please post in this topic who you'd wish to nominate.

Hi Daveta,

I'd like to be a candidate. Actually my priority is to have an active mod, not to be a moderator myself, so if Ouveros or other active member propose himself I will vote for him, but I will be glad to help if you decide so.

About the prerequisites, I believe I fulfill them, my english is far from perfect, but good enough to communicate. You can check some threads I participate

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=192517

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=199816

Daveta, I believe we won't get much feedback about this here, because most users of this section do not speak english, and may not be understanding what we are typing. If you want to post a message to the general brazilian and portuguese users, send it to me via PM and I will reply it translated to portuguese.

Regards.

You have to propose yourself or anyone who wants to be a candidate to help and mod your section;

then we'll create a private portuguese poll and simply vote. so, come on and try to propose yourself! who's the first?

Prerequisites of Moderators are:

1) good English;

2) posting experience;

3) co-operation with the rest of the Staff.

So, folks, if you would like to have a Moderator, feel free to nominate! Please post in this topic who you'd wish to nominate.

please oldnapalm, can you translate in portuguese this text? thank's a lot.