Has anyone recieved theirs yet?

trus0und

12 posts in this topic

Here in Australia its the 28th.

I pre ordered mine on tuesday and ive read that all pre orders will arrive on the release date with the customers that pre order. No sign of mine yet though, and i have the day off so im just waiting for it to show up lol. Anyone had their nice new cat show up?

flash

Still no sign and its about 3pm here now!

kinda wishing it was here earlier, ive emailed apple.

flash

EDIT: just a thought, perhaps they will ship them all now, if its now the 28th in the USA. perhaps didnt want the aussies to get tehir copies first haha.

I bought my kitty at Best Buy today.....it still reports as build 10a432...

I thought in the final version it does not show that in "about this mac" anymore?

I went ahead and "upgraded" over my existing install, just in case there was SOMETHING different. so far it seems like nothing is.... I like the small simple box, it reminds me of the one that my original install disk came in.

I pre-ordered mine on Tuesday the 25th of August. In the confirmation mail I got, it said that it would be here by the 28th. Oh it was wrong.. I only got it today, 3rd of September. That's nearly a week after the promised delivery date. What was really weird was that my boyfriend ordered his a day after mine, and he received it on Friday 28th. Odd stuff going on, and I'm disappointed with how little help and information I got when trying to inquire about it.