10.5.7 has been released

archer75

76 posts in this topic

Update iPC 10.5.6 but KP all the way. Even when trying the mach_kernel from 10.5.6 I do not have the disabler kexts if that makes a difference. Also used delta update from Apple.com cause Software updare servers were overloaded

does this 10.5.7 update include new nVidia GT200 card support??

i'll be using more of my Hackintosh if my graphics card is fully supported.

only comment i can find is

"Improves performance of video playback and cursor movements for recent Macs with NVIDIA graphics."

would this update f$# up my iDeneb V1.4 10.5.6 installation?

I updated fine from iDeneb 10.5.6 with the Combo Update. I had to fix my sound and Time Machine again, nothing major.

i just asked if i can upgrade the old beast iAtkos v1.0i to this but no one seemed to care :blink:

dude, it's just been released

how bout you try it and let the rest know?

I have installed the iPc Universal 10.5.6 in my computer.

Anyone knows if I do this update I'll get my system crashed?

Thanx!

Hello,

It works like a charm :blink:

Update from IPC 10.5.6. Don't forget (I think it's obvious) to update also the "security updates" before this one... Maybe it has no senses at all, but in this case like I did, it works great.

See the picture.

ps: the file for me was 449 MB

pps: I fixed nothing until now.

post-395442-1242171279_thumb.png

Can I safely update directly from 10.5.5, on intel hackintosh? Thanks

Back up any drivers you need for your hardware, install the combo update, replace the drivers and repair permissions on them, reboot and your done.

installed combo update on Dell D620 , mouse had stared lagging so had reinstall Dual core support from Dell Post installer.

Just noticed : Sound is also broken, nothing is working trying Time machine backup

Tried straight software update lost all my drivers and had problems reinstalling them.

I backed up all my files did a fresh install of iPC 10.5.6 with no drivers selected, then updated to 10.5.7 (already had the file downloaded as when I tried software update the download kept failing) restarted and using the iPC DVD selected my drivers and deselected iPC 10.5.6. All worked great, sound, chipset and graphics all back.