[Guida] Leopard 10.5.6 su Asrock G31-M S e G31-M GS

227 posts in this topic

Why can not download the attached file? :@

You have only 2 posts. Only members with almost 5 posts can download.

Please see the rules before ask.

hi giorgio, thanks for your post, i installed iatkos v4i successfully and all are working, my only problem is everytime i startup i took sa long to see the login screen it stuck up always for about 3 mins in color light blue after the apple logo. what will i do??? thanks

hi giorgio, thanks for your post, i installed iatkos v4i successfully and all are working, my only problem is everytime i startup i took sa long to see the login screen it stuck up always for about 3 mins in color light blue after the apple logo. what will i do??? thanks

Probably is the graphics card.

hello giorgio and thanxs for the guide!i manage to run leopard!to be honest with an ata hd and not sata.The main problem that i have now is that in my mainboard g31m-s i deleted the ionetworkfamily as you said and installed the one that you gave in the tutorial.Now my card is recognized but it doesnt take any received package.It only sents packages.I tried dhcp but nothing worked,i tried manually but the same thing.received packages where 0.

Do you have any idea of what is happening?thanks alot!!:(

Hello Giorgio,

Thanks for your guide. I read from the beginning till the end (including replies). No QE but I could set resolution to 1280x1024x32@60 for onboard video, btw it doesnt matter right now.

Sam

hello giorgio and thanxs for the guide!i manage to run leopard!to be honest with an ata hd and not sata.The main problem that i have now is that in my mainboard g31m-s i deleted the ionetworkfamily as you said and installed the one that you gave in the tutorial.Now my card is recognized but it doesnt take any received package.It only sents packages.I tried dhcp but nothing worked,i tried manually but the same thing.received packages where 0.

Do you have any idea of what is happening?thanks alot!!:(

With same review of the motherboard there is a bug that is compatible with your problem. I don't know the solution.

Hello Giorgio,

Thanks for your guide. I read from the beginning till the end (including replies). No QE but I could set resolution to 1280x1024x32@60 for onboard video, btw it doesnt matter right now.

Sam

What graphics card have you?

Salve..

io ho un problema: non mi è permesso scaricare i file .rom allegati. Da cosa dipende? ho sbagliato qualcosa?

Grazie

Ciao, nella sezione italiana devi raggiungere i 5 post per poter scaricare file.

Giorgio

come faccio a flashare il bios se non riesco a scaricare i file dal sito? Ho il problema che si presenta a molti utenti di questo topic ma non riesco a flashare perchè quando clicco sul file mi dice che non ho i permessi per scaricarli. Ma flashare il bios porta delle modifiche visibili sul bios (es. Aggiunge qualche voce che prima non c'era sul bios?). Perchè vedo che i bios che ci sono in questo topic risalgono alla 1.3 e io possiedo oggi la versione originale 1.6. Devo flashare lo stesso.

grazie

ciao a tutti

come faccio a flashare il bios se non riesco a scaricare i file dal sito? Ho il problema che si presenta a molti utenti di questo topic ma non riesco a flashare perchè quando clicco sul file mi dice che non ho i permessi per scaricarli. Ma flashare il bios porta delle modifiche visibili sul bios (es. Aggiunge qualche voce che prima non c'era sul bios?). Perchè vedo che i bios che ci sono in questo topic risalgono alla 1.3 e io possiedo oggi la versione originale 1.6. Devo flashare lo stesso.

grazie

ciao a tutti

Per poter installare occorre flashare. Non viene aggiunta alcuna voce.

Comunque puoi provare ad instalare senza flashare.

Se hai raggiunto i 5 post puoi scaricare.

quen can make a video how to make Flash the BIOS for G31M gs or lick it up because I do not understand how to do this

How to flash BIOS is an elementary action, and can not be explained in a guide.

In google you can find all about BIOS flashing.

If you are not able to flash the BIOS, this means that you do not have enough basic computer skills and is better, before continuing, you improving such knowledge.

Flash the BIOS is potentially dangerous for the motherboard, especially in not experienced hands.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,i want to flash my bios,but this Motherboard(G31M-S) have pins.My pins are adjusted on other way not default for more overclock potential. This can be a problem?And one more thing near i flash my bios from the asrock site version 1.80 and now when flash agen at 1.30 version This can be a problem again ? (sorry for my bad english)

Hi,i want to flash my bios,but this Motherboard(G31M-S) have pins.My pins are adjusted on other way not default for more overclock potential. This can be a problem?And one more thing near i flash my bios from the asrock site version 1.80 and now when flash agen at 1.30 version This can be a problem again ? (sorry for my bad english)

You can flash without problem.

just as an update, i did have a bad image, but now im getting lots of problems... I tried kalyway 10.5.2 with the vanilla kernel, but that just freezes at "NTFS Volume Name..." after the install

I then tried iAtk0s v7, but that just kernel panics no matter what kernel I try (the dvd won't even boot)

Care to shed any light? or tell me how to install snow leopard?

Here use the files in the zip i provided, whether you're x32 or x64 pick the appropriate folder and run afuwin.exe inside it (from inside windows that is). Then check off the following boxes:

"Program All Blocks"

"Destroy CMOS Checksum"

"Do Not Check ROM ID"

"Restart after programming"

When you restart you should hear 2 beeps or see something like press F2 to configure cmos/bios. Then apply the appropriate settings.

However in my case, I still can't install OS X, it just freezes :/

I flashed bios on that way .How can i check is it successfull ? Everest Ultimate show BIOS VERSION:P1.30

I flashed bios on that way .How can i check is it successfull ? Everest Ultimate show BIOS VERSION:P1.30

Follow the guide in the first post (the english version)

• 2 weeks later...
That topic has been closed, there is no way to ask anything over there.

You are off topic. The BIOS for this guide are in the first post. For other motherboards is not the right topic to post.

• 3 months later...

Ciao Giorgio, dunque io ho flashato la bios col file della guida e ho settato tutto (ho la g31-m s) poi avvio l'installazione(uso l'utility per hd,scelgo le preferenze come in guida) l'installazione va a buon fine, si riavvia (dato che è settato il boot da dvd,cosa faccio? tolgo il dvd(non me lo fa espellere) non premo nessun tasto quando chiede di premere per avviare da cd? premo?) e si pianta sulla schermata della mela,si sente la musica,ma poi continua all'infinito a caricare finchè il pc non va in standby e congela tutto. Dopo se riesco a togliere il dvd succede comunque lo stesso: schermata mela e stop. Devo provare ad avviare con -v ? idee?consigli? ti ringrazio