hd=sata 320 gb

cd/dvdrw=lg ide

ram memory=4gb

video=ati 4870 512 mb

distro snow leopard by hazard 10.6.3

thanks Giorgio

G31MS130.rom.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help: I want to flash the bios of my motherboard asrock G31M - s R2.0 and let me know what version of Flash put. Asrock In the last page is 1.80 and let me know if that helps me or affect the performance of the same and the procedure to flash the bios.

and let me know if my pc bear in the SL:

Processor: 1.6GHz Pentium Dual Core

Motherboard: ASRock G31M-s R2.0

ram: 1gb kingston 800mhz

Here I have a question

video: intel GMA3100 official this ?......

or anyway the nvidia gforce 9400GT 1GB.

Please I need urgent answers ..

Can someone help: I want to flash the bios of my motherboard asrock G31M - s R2.0 and let me know what version of Flash put. Asrock In the last page is 1.80 and let me know if that helps me or affect the performance of the same and the procedure to flash the bios.

and let me know if my pc bear in the SL:

Processor: 1.6GHz Pentium Dual Core

Motherboard: ASRock G31M-s R2.0

ram: 1gb kingston 800mhz

Here I have a question

video: intel GMA3100 official this ?......

or anyway the nvidia gforce 9400GT 1GB.

Please I need urgent answers ..

You must flash with the modded version, in the first post

Giorgio

You must flash with the modded version, in the first post

Giorgio

Not affect the version of the first post to this already comes with the latest?

version of my motherboard is:

BIOS Version :.............. G31M-S P1.80

and if the video card GM3100 would work on Leopard or not

Not affect the version of the first post to this already comes with the latest?

version of my motherboard is:

BIOS Version :.............. G31M-S P1.80

and if the video card GM3100 would work on Leopard or not

For the graphics card read the first post.

Giorgio

Ciao Giorgio, ti chiedo sta cosa.

Io ho installato col metodo [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]+Snow Leopard Retail+Aggiornamenti official 10.6.3 + [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] per l'avvio.

Tutto ok funziona tutto a meraviglia senza flash del bios; fatta eccezzione delle maledette usb2.0

me le legge sempre 1.1 con tutte le configurazioni di bios.

Ora mi chiedo se flasho il bios ho qualche chance che funzionino, o il flash serve solo per la fase di avvio dell'installazione che io ho bypassato col [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]??

Il pc è un:

Cpu:Core2duo E6750

Ram:A-data 800mhz da 2gb

MB:g31m-gs

sv: 9800 gtx+

hd: maxtor 250gb

Edited by mrmojorisin17
Niente link per guide di altri forum!

Ok per il link, ma tra l'altro è l'unica guida fatta per quel tipo di installazione che esiste online ed è anche consigliata da wiki.osx86.

Comunque non esistono informazioni riguardo questa procedura e questa scheda madre sul vostro forum. Pertanto ho preferito scriverlo qui ma se volete apro un topic.

Hi Georgio... first, thanks a lot for you guide because I have been looking for instructions to install snow in my pc with asrock motherboard and you are the only one with a guide for it...

Ok, this question in orde to verify that this guide will work for me.

My PC

Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200

Motherboard ASROCK G31-MS (the one tah comes in a blue box and yellow letters)

4Gb RAM

XFX Nvidia 9800GTX 512MB Video Card

Firewire 1394 PCI Card

HDD 1Tera set as follow=

Partition 1=Windows 7 installed

Partition 2=100Gb Unformatted (to install Snow Leopard)

Partition 3=600Gb Personal and Work DATA. (I work as Motion Graphics and Video Editor)

Also I have and external 300Gb USB Disk, where I want to put Snow Leopard for Install in my Pc.

That's all that I have...

With that configuration, is Possible to install and run Snow Leopard fully working??

Please, confirm my question and how to move snow leopard from windows to my external usb drive, so I could install it in my 100Gb partition...

Thanks from Venezuela

Hi Georgio... first, thanks a lot for you guide because I have been looking for instructions to install snow in my pc with asrock motherboard and you are the only one with a guide for it...

Ok, this question in orde to verify that this guide will work for me.

My PC

Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200

Motherboard ASROCK G31-MS (the one tah comes in a blue box and yellow letters)

4Gb RAM

XFX Nvidia 9800GTX 512MB Video Card

Firewire 1394 PCI Card

HDD 1Tera set as follow=

Partition 3=600Gb Personal and Work DATA. (I work as Motion Graphics and Video Editor)

Also I have and external 300Gb USB Disk, where I want to put Snow Leopard for Install in my Pc.

That's all that I have...

With that configuration, is Possible to install and run Snow Leopard fully working??

Please, confirm my question and how to move snow leopard from windows to my external usb drive, so I could install it in my 100Gb partition...

Thanks from Venezuela

Yes, you can install.

First install Leopard in the external USB Hard drive with this guide, then install Snow Leopard in the internal partition with: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=194473

Giorgio

Giorgio Hello ....

I flash my motherboard with the guide and install the Version 1.30 for ASRock G31M - s I enter the iDeneb v1.3 installer but when installing I get an error that says:

ENGLISH:

The source disk with which you are installing Leopard is damaged, contact your provider and ask for another copy.

ESPANISH:

El disco de origen con el que esta instalando Leopard esta dañado, pongase en contacto con su proveedor y pida otra copia.

perhaps is due to bad burn to disk, or drivers chose not correct or how I should partition the hard disk.

I HOPE YOUR ANSWER

Giorgio Hello ....

I flash my motherboard with the guide and install the Version 1.30 for ASRock G31M - s I enter the iDeneb v1.3 installer but when installing I get an error that says:

ENGLISH:

The source disk with which you are installing Leopard is damaged, contact your provider and ask for another copy.

ESPANISH:

El disco de origen con el que esta instalando Leopard esta dañado, pongase en contacto con su proveedor y pida otra copia.

perhaps is due to bad burn to disk, or drivers chose not correct or how I should partition the hard disk.

I HOPE YOUR ANSWER

You MUST use iDeneb 1.4. This guide is for iDeneb 1.4 (is specified in the first post)

You must burn iDeneb 1.4 at the slowest speed.

Giorgio

You MUST use iDeneb 1.4. This guide is for iDeneb 1.4 (is specified in the first post)

You must burn iDeneb 1.4 at the slowest speed.

Giorgio

Giorgio Hello and thanks, I run and install everything but I have no audio. How do I update the drivers on the MAC? and the kexts of the audio:

High Definition Audio 5.1 channel with Windows ® Vista ™ Premium (ALC662 Audio Codec)

¿it works the version 10.5.8 iDeneb v1.6 Lite? because I want to install iLife 09 and needs the version 10.5.6 or high for work...

Please I need your response ,,,,,,,

and i forsake this:

what it means this??? I don´t understand...

Before install remember:

- Check the iso md5;

- Read carefuly the "readme.rtf" file and during the installation read the package descriptions.

what I do with this, with the rar file that I had downlaoad the file "md5" is with the image ISO but i don´t know what to do....

please answerme

HELP!!!

since yesterday, all the distro that I tried to install, in the first boot before installation begins says "FIREWIRE GUID FFFFFF IS INVALID".. and just stay there....

before that happens, two days ago, I was able to install the IPC distro, but, after the first part of the instalation, then, dosen't boot by itself... so, later, I fix my windows 7 boot, and again, partition the disk, to install again other distro, like IDENET, IATKOS, JAS, etc... and All says "FIREWIRE GUID FFFFFF IS INVALID"...

My PC spec are:

-INTEL E5200

-ASTOCK G31-MS

-4GB RAM

-XFX NVIDIA 8600GT 512 DDR3

-HARD DISK 1TERA, PARTITION like this:

-PCI CARD Firewire 1394...

Please help me, cause I'm about to surrender in this process of have an instalation of Mac Os fully and finally working...

and by the way, My BIOS is setup like this guide says... and also is patchet...

thanks,,, I'll be waiting some answers to solve this madness..

Giorgio Hello and thanks, I run and install everything but I have no audio. How do I update the drivers on the MAC? and the kexts of the audio:

High Definition Audio 5.1 channel with Windows ® Vista ™ Premium (ALC662 Audio Codec)

¿it works the version 10.5.8 iDeneb v1.6 Lite? because I want to install iLife 09 and needs the version 10.5.6 or high for work...

Please I need your response ,,,,,,,

and i forsake this:

what it means this??? I don´t understand...

Before install remember:

- Check the iso md5;

- Read carefuly the "readme.rtf" file and during the installation read the package descriptions.

what I do with this, with the rar file that I had downlaoad the file "md5" is with the image ISO but i don´t know what to do....

please answerme

iDeneb 1.4 is a 10.5.6 version.

You can Upgrade to 10.5.8 with iDeneb comboUpgrade 10.5.8

The audio works only with voodooHDA.kext

iDeneb 1.4 is a 10.5.6 version.

You can Upgrade to 10.5.8 with iDeneb comboUpgrade 10.5.8

The audio works only with voodooHDA.kext

Where I get that file? ..........and .....How i do to install the driver/kext or should I install again the Leopard?........thanks for all your support.

Where I get that file? ..........and .....How i do to install the driver/kext or should I install again the Leopard?........thanks for all your support.

Is not allowed to post torrent's link.

To install is simple: double click on the package.

Giorgio

• 1 month later...
Thanks anyway.

Is there a solution for my mobo? (instead of buying a new one?)

I think that you must ask a modded bios for your motherboard in the topic of smith@@: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=213333

With the modded bios, i think you can use this guide

• 2 weeks later...

Hola tengo un ordenador placa base Asrock G31M-GS procesador 4500 core 2 w gb ram y nolose hacer parche al bios

alguen me puede hacer la arhiva del parche y subirla aqui ??

y algunos link no funciona !!!!!!!!!

Gracias Un Saludo

Hola tengo un ordenador placa base Asrock G31M-GS procesador 4500 core 2 w gb ram y nolose hacer parche al bios

alguen me puede hacer la arhiva del parche y subirla aqui ??

y algunos link no funciona !!!!!!!!!

Gracias Un Saludo

All links are working.

Please post in english.