Red Alert 3 with Cider 2334 - Where to find?

kamidake50

15 posts in this topic

Yes.. and I put a games.ini but still no go. I'll keep at it also.

Its strange, the new version should be better. And it is confirmed working, but for some reason I keep getting the error:

"fixme:sdldrv:SDLDRV_DestroyWindow (10022): stub"

Right at the end, and it just closes it. I tried to upgrade my Assassin's Creed wrapper. Still have a few things to try with that wrapper, will see if I work anything out!

The cider wrapper is available. Ported using version 2060

Link: Red Alert Link

The full game is available on brokenstones if you search for it.

the wrapper runs smoothly, except when it gets to certain points of the game, I get the error:

[0x0-0x29029].com.transgaming.ra3[719] Could not stat /Volumes/Users' Files/L/Desktop/Red Alert 3/Red Alert 3.app/Contents/Resources/transgaming/f_drive (No such file or directory), ignoring drive F:

Then the game quits

Any ideas?

Any mirrors? The Porting Team site is down.

You don't want the cider version anyway. It's REALLY old and even on a high end system, the graphics look like garbage. What you want is the Cider that shipped with the release of Red Alert 3 (Version 2334)

You don't want the cider version anyway. It's REALLY old and even on a high end system, the graphics look like garbage. What you want is the Cider that shipped with the release of Red Alert 3 (Version 2334)

Thanks for the advice, my iMac appreciates it :(

Any description on where I can find that latest version?

Thanks for the advice, my iMac appreciates it :)

Any description on where I can find that latest version?

Here is the ancient version: http://96.9.148.172/~loco/?p=323

New version? We just need someone nice enough to buy the game and upload the wrapper to us all:) here is the URL. http://www.gametreeonline.com/ea/red-alert-3/ Anybody got 39.99 :P BTW, it says * iMacs with an Intel GMA950 graphics chipset are NOT supported. Not sure which iMac you have