AMD_Enabler in 10.4.6

Deviant0ne

7 posts in this topic

I just got done with a fresh installation of JaS' 10.4.6, and I'm reading the last few steps I need to take. I did the diskutil repairpermissions / and that seemed to work fine, and I've also copied the AMD_Enabler to my root OS X drive. My problem comes when I type "sudo ./patcher cpuid_patches.txt"; as soon as I do this, terminal starts to read the patch program, then gives me an error, something to the effect of it can't read the txt file. I'm in the correct dir, I'm supposing I'm missing a step... Any help anyone could offer would be great.

Ok guys I have just released a ppf for this iso to add ATI ATA support.The new ppf also removes the need for running the amd enabler after the install as it was causing some issues.And some have reported a b0 error so I have fixed that for those users.So if you fit these groups get the new ppf and apply it to the iso before you install

you can find it in the ususal places

JaS.10.4.6.Install.Dvd.PPF1

• 4 months later...
Ok guys I have just released a ppf for this iso to add ATI ATA support.The new ppf also removes the need for running the amd enabler after the install as it was causing some issues.And some have reported a b0 error so I have fixed that for those users.So if you fit these groups get the new ppf and apply it to the iso before you install

you can find it in the ususal places

JaS.10.4.6.Install.Dvd.PPF1

I have the same issue (Cannot read reference bytes from patch description file cpuid_patches.txt), i can resolve this issue without download this torrent? (i can't access demonoid).

Thank you.