Which would you like..?

locoputo

82 posts in this topic

@locoputo...... OK so if you have that loaded with DNC4 then how might i ask you got past its game loader cause cider will not run that nor the fallow3 one

yeah, I know, I'll try and deal with that when it comes to it. Talking about fallout 3. I've got it running :)

..well...only sound so far... cant get video up, not even a black screen.. nothing! :S

yeah, I know, I'll try and deal with that when it comes to it. Talking about fallout 3. I've got it running :D

..well...only sound so far... cant get video up, not even a black screen.. nothing! :S

Sweet, here's hoping for a workable solution, again, fingers and toes crossed for ya.

@locoputo ... no kidding ive gotten that far with fall out 3 and darther with DMC 4 .... but the stuff with fallout is cause of the loader it has sound to it but you cannout actually execute it..... if i coulda found way to get past luancher these 2 woulda been done long ago

Update:

Downloaded Gears of War. But don't have enough disk space to unzip (yeah, a 300Gb hard disk sure can fill up quick!). Should have more space once I'm done uploading assassin's creed. :P Then the work will continue!

@Basdart I found a source to download Anno 1701 from. So, I have added it to the queue.

Hello everyone,

it would be great if you could help me to port BF 1942 or Red Orchestra for mac. I've been working on those two titles since I switched to mac, which was around december 2008 lol. I'm not really that good when it comes down to porting games because I'm pretty new to all this. I really admire you guys for what you do, I think it takes a lot of brains to understand cider and the whole porting stuff, you could make 1000s of dollars/euros just working for one of the major game publishers. I take my hat off to you all! Keep up the good work.

Have a nice day,

Max