The cheapest and the smallest MacBook ever!

YureZzZ

32 posts in this topic

Actually, we got sleep working on the original SSD now.. :thumbsup_anim: Someone modified and recompiled one of the PATA kexts.. :star_smile: You can still get the aftermarket SSD if you want a 64gb drive, or if you want a bit higher speed than the original unit Dell puts in the Mini9's.

And no about the size. You need a PCI-e SSD specifically designed for the Mini9. The Eee PCI-E SSD is too long, it has to be a Mini9 PCI-E SSD.. :2cents:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hehe, now when I've soldered bluetooth module inside the laptop, I have sound working with any bluetooth headset or headphones, without wires :) And as a bonus I can use my bt mouse :P

So what's left to fix - wifi card, slow SSD, ethernet.

Lonovo S10 All the way everything working !!! takes a little bit of configuring but everything works...sleep audio ethernet wireless webcam and 2GB ram !!! theres a Lenovo website dedicated to OSX on the lenovo... its the best running best looking netbook by far...IMHO 10" too :angel:

• 2 months later...

Great! Thanx for the sama's image - now I can fit Leo on 4 gigs SSD :censored2: It is working well, except sound, wifi and sleep issue. I believe that sleep can be solved... What about the sound? Any ideas?